Ms Lesions Cured By Mj

Norby

My MS/Fibromyalgia patient is now just my Fibromyalgia patient.  I think it was 9 lesions about 2 years ago down to one last year to none.  Smoking hi THC flowers and hash and taking tinctures and a few CBD edible sessions but it seemed to block the painkilling for the fibromyalgia so I think they were less than a month spurts.  She smoked 50/50's from time to time also but would stop when the pain flared up.

• 5 months later...

I find this hard to believe. Do you know the type of MS? RRMS, PRMS, PPMS? Also is she taking a DMD? DMT? No cure for demyelination. Also MRI's do not show all lesions. They are still present. I might see it working for RRMS?? RRMS is the common one and can be cured with stem cells. Could you ask her?  I have PRMS and was thinking of doing a very high doses of THC? With my DMD's...

Thanks for your help Norby

• 2 years later...

There is a woman here in Michigan championing for MS treatment with THC.

Anqunette Jamison retired last year for local Fox 2 News Detroit.

She was diagnosed with Multiple Sclrosis and has refused any DMD and

ONLY using cannibis to defeat her MS.

https://m.metrotimes.com/detroit/former-fox-2-anchor-opens-corktown-marijuana-shop-on-election-day/Content?oid=17404980

On 6/9/2016 at 9:36 PM, Norby said:

My MS/Fibromyalgia patient is now just my Fibromyalgia patient.  I think it was 9 lesions about 2 years ago down to one last year to none.  Smoking hi THC flowers and hash and taking tinctures and a few CBD edible sessions but it seemed to block the painkilling for the fibromyalgia so I think they were less than a month spurts.  She smoked 50/50's from time to time also but would stop when the pain flared up.

It is actually a bad thing when MS lesions disappear. Sorry. 

https://www.futurity.org/multiple-sclerosis-lesions-brains-1774712-2/