Walking The Edge?

How does everyone "walk the edge" between all of the 'grey laws' here in Michigan? What I mean by a grey law is those which permit dispeneries but then shut them down for selling to others beside their own patients or tell caergivers they're only allowed to have a certain amount of cured product on hand for each patient but make it illegal to sell our overages to dispeneries or other patients with MMMP cards because they're not our patients. I imagine the same is true for the RSO. Some say "as long as there is plant material in the oil and is being smoked/vaped, it's legal" yet it seems to depend on the police officer's personal views and how he/she interprets the law. If I know a patient who has their MMMP card and had filed the papers to become their caregiver, I have to tell them I can't sell to them. They have to go to a caregiver who will sell to them or a dispenery even though both are illegal. I've been staying 'legal' and not selling until they're officially my patient but I feel terrible about it. I have gone to a compassion club, rented a booth and sold there twice but I still feel like a criminal. I bought some clones from a couple people after I lost my indoor grow to a mite infestation ironically brought in by a trade of a couple adult plants. Shortly afterwards I heard that 1 of them was arrested for selling clones. How the heck do they expect us to get plants to grow if we can't purchase seeds or clones? All legal seed banks are outside Michigan and it's illegal to bring in or take out any cannabis products....It seems that every law regarding Medical Marijuana in Michigan is written exactly to create 'grey laws' so we can still be arrested while running a legal business. As many of you know, I'm new to this, so it's just a bit overwhelming and I'd appreciate your comments. I'm not asking for advise, just your personal opinions regarding this mess and a clear view of anything I may have interpreted wrong. TYVM BlkWlf

How the heck do they expect us to get plants to grow if we can't purchase seeds or clones?

Everyone knows marihuana is magic and is possessed by evil demons. Whenever you need to find some just mutter the sacred incantations and whatever you need will be transported directly to you from the depths of hell.

I think that's how they intended it.

Its a difficult road to walk, my self I only sell/give to my 5 patients. I cut back the grow untill this is sorted out.....I have and do provide edibles if my patient asks for it , if there unable to make there own.. other wise I teach those patients to do it themselves.. RSO is different , I dont make it any longer. Either way the areas you speak of are in contention between LEO and most of the CG's/Patients..  it  said edibles have to be  made legal, i can't teach my 5 yr old to inhale...Its up to you. the law says your patients connected to by the registry.. and don't work with other folks/ things.. if you patient want what you can't / dont want / to assist with, then DONT DO IT.  Until this crap is sorted out,,dont have dreams of dumping you overages.. unless you willing to take a risk of going to jail, spending a year or more in court. plus possibility of loosing your TV , CAR, Furniture and cash,, You have to decide is it worth it, or another way ... DO YOU FEEL LUCKY KID  ....lol

One more thing, im sure at the farmers markets, and some compassion clubs have LEO hiding in the bushes,, taking plate numbers,, same as a grow shop.. I might be paranoid but then I know there out to get us..They want to catch you violating the law in the littlest of ways....

Edited by Willy

Act like it is still ilegal,,,,,,well act like you sent the state a letter telling them where you live, and that you are growing and using weed instead of rx's!

Dont be a c.g to any one you dont know!  Thats easy eh?

In Gaylord the city allowed despensarry's and gave them operating permits, or what ever,  Than the county (otsego) decided they didnt want it in their county, so they raided and shut down around 11 despenses and a few are open and running, but they are all in the court system!

The F ucking right hand dont know what the left hand is doing!

3 county's just recieved a grant of 6.9 million dollars to profile and arrest motorist on i-75 between houghton lake and gaylord!  They are specificaly trying to profile mm users and c.g's,  They will pull you over if you like wrong for going 1 mile over the speed limit and arrest you for ilegal transport or anything they can that has to do with weed!

Dont tell people your business, only my close personal friends and family realy know what I do.

Loose Lips Sink Ships!

Peace and best of luck!

edit= the 3 countys are roscomon, crawford and otsego that got the grant, and the new team is called home town security, and it is part of the state police!

Edited by phaquetoo

For some reason I can't use "quote" or separate my sentances/paragraphs so please bare with me. :-) Thank you to everyone for your comments. I HAVE been OTC about this including who can be with my patients if they pick up at my house or we meet somewhere and making sure my patients are aware of and following the transport laws depending on the person with them having a card or not. My vehicle is not hard to miss or forget so I always wonder if ppl on the way to/from a couple of my patient's houses is taking note of my frequent/short visits. Only 1 member of my family, 2 of my friends and 2 CG's know what I do, I make sure to post and padlock all grow areas and have locked boxes for transport which are placed in a locked portion of my vehicle. It's so Fricken stressful sometimes. I border Shiawassee Co. where the sheriff dept. is definately against MM. Within the last 6-9 months a dispensery was closed down for selling to ppl other than their own patients as well as selling medibles. I've been learning to make RSO, but for myself. Several of my patients want me to make it for sale but I like my car and home too much to risk it. A CG I know had their car impounded for selling clones and they were always so careful about everything else. It just seems as if they wrote these laws specifically so they could entrap those trying to grow legally. Sign up for a card so they KNOW who to watch and when to strike to do maximun damage ( fall harvest ). I don't have any intention of making a business out of this. I do this for myself, my patients and to make a little extra $$ over my expenses to psy off some bills. Grow green and clean!! :-)

I've been checking out You Tube videos for making salves w/o decarbonizing the THCA/THC. From what I understand, you don't get high if you don't decarbonize the THCA/THC but that doesn't make it legal for use in Michigan does it? I know products such as hemp oil is legal but there's no THC in that. I believe this would actually be the best way for me to use cannabis since it may be able to directly reach the nerves and soft tissue surrounding the bones and joints affected by the bone disease I have. If anyone's tried this for a similar ailment, I'd be intersted in your experience with it both with and without de carbonizing with or without small amounts of plant material remaining in the salve. Another possible "urban legend", leaving some plant material in the salve, wax or RSO keeps it a "whole plant" product not being eaten makes it legal???? It seems another loophole which could turn into a noose!

We'll be on a case in Roscommon tomorrow, and know more about how they are handling the cases from this medical marijuana net they are casting.

I got myself off of a posession charge in roscomon county!  It didnt get passed jernigan the prosecutor, I still think he is an a ss hole!  He wouldnt talk to me until after I didnt wave my prelim and the day of it he talked to me when I sent a note saying I was not waving my prelim and definatly would take it all the way to a jury trial!

The clerks suck, no one would give me paper work that any attny would have gotten straight from them,  they sent me to the library computers to get my witness paper work and stuff, from the other part of the case,,,,,,,,The real reason I got popped with mm, Some thing else happened that brought me to their attn,  As Im sure you know that is usualy the case!

But here in roscomon, crawford and otsego they are profiling people to pull over, any time you read anything in the court news up here about some one getting caught doing something mm, It is home town security (state police new unit) that made the arrest, I havent seen them arrest a thief yet!

Good luck!

Peace

I've been checking out You Tube videos for making salves w/o decarbonizing the THCA/THC. From what I understand, you don't get high if you don't decarbonize the THCA/THC but that doesn't make it legal for use in Michigan does it? I know products such as hemp oil is legal but there's no THC in that. I believe this would actually be the best way for me to use cannabis since it may be able to directly reach the nerves and soft tissue surrounding the bones and joints affected by the bone disease I have. If anyone's tried this for a similar ailment, I'd be intersted in your experience with it both with and without de carbonizing with or without small amounts of plant material remaining in the salve. Another possible "urban legend", leaving some plant material in the salve, wax or RSO keeps it a "whole plant" product not being eaten makes it legal???? It seems another loophole which could turn into a noose!

Have you thought of juicing ?  If you do not want to decarboxylate*, juicing could be an option for you.

I have used a few different cannabis balms/ salves that have worked well for nerve pain in my ankle caused from having no cartilage.

There are strains with higher CBD (Cannabidiol)/ THC ratio, that may be useful to you also.

*Decarboxylation is a chemical reaction that removes a carboxyl group and releases carbon dioxide (CO2).

Usually, decarboxylation refers to a reaction of carboxylic acids, removing a carbon atom from a carbon chain.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decarboxylation

imiubu: No, I haven't tried juicing. I was hoping for something to help with the bone pain w/o the side effect of the "high". I get enough of that with my prescription meds and hate it. I suffer from a bone disease which causes tumors to grow in/around the bone shaft as well as in/around the joints. In the joints, it causes pressure on the nerves. Along the other bones it actually pressing in or out causing stress fractures and, in the bad scenarios, actual breaks. Eventually, it damages the bone to the point that it either weakens it and causes serious breaks or it disinegrates the bone taking it's place. Obviously I have to be on very strong pain medication which messes with my head and, unlike most people, makes me feel like I've been drinking pots of esspresso all day and night. I often go 3+ days without sleep because of it's effects on me. I'm trying differnt ways to use cannabis in order to help with that side effect as well as the pain but am limited by my inability to actually smoke it in any form without it searing my lungs. I was hoping a salve would help with some of the nerve pain in the joints but may have to try both types ( those which do carbonize the THCA/THC and those which don't so I can get both effects I'm seeking without always getting the "high" I don't always want. Juicing won't do that unless I allow the mixture to heat and there's a wide inconsistancy in doing that. I'm still learning and seeking new ways to use these plants. As for strains with higher CBD's and lower THC's, yes I've got a strain, Cannatonic #4, which won't be ready to try until this fall and am looking for others for myself and a few patients. Blkwlf

imiubu: No, I haven't tried juicing. I was hoping for something to help with the bone pain w/o the side effect of the "high". I get enough of that with my prescription meds and hate it. I suffer from a bone disease which causes tumors to grow in/around the bone shaft as well as in/around the joints. In the joints, it causes pressure on the nerves. Along the other bones it actually pressing in or out causing stress fractures and, in the bad scenarios, actual breaks. Eventually, it damages the bone to the point that it either weakens it and causes serious breaks or it disinegrates the bone taking it's place. Obviously I have to be on very strong pain medication which messes with my head and, unlike most people, makes me feel like I've been drinking pots of esspresso all day and night. I often go 3+ days without sleep because of it's effects on me. I'm trying differnt ways to use cannabis in order to help with that side effect as well as the pain but am limited by my inability to actually smoke it in any form without it searing my lungs. I was hoping a salve would help with some of the nerve pain in the joints but may have to try both types ( those which do carbonize the THCA/THC and those which don't so I can get both effects I'm seeking without always getting the "high" I don't always want. Juicing won't do that unless I allow the mixture to heat and there's a wide inconsistancy in doing that. I'm still learning and seeking new ways to use these plants. As for strains with higher CBD's and lower THC's, yes I've got a strain, Cannatonic #4, which won't be ready to try until this fall and am looking for others for myself and a few patients. Blkwlf

Wow and I thought I had it bad!

Im sorry to hear about your disability!  I think you should use couch lock stuff to make medibles, you may be able to cut down a little bit on your rx's,  not a promise but a hope for you!

Peace

edit= with the right medibles you will sleep, I promise you that!

Edited by phaquetoo

phaquetoo: Thank you. I've heard that medibles, though they take longer to take effect, can last longer than when smoked. I'm also very interested in the topicals which I suspect work very similar to the medibles as far as the time it takes to feel the effect and the length of time it works. I realize I'll need to use some of the stronger ( couch locker ) strains I have to offset the side effects from the pain killers and maybe even reduce some of what I take but hope the lesser THC sativa strains will allow me to be more active during the day. For oils, butter and topicals what is the best way to store the trim & buds? Currently I have some in the freezer and some cured in quart jars. Some product I had stored in quart jars began to get a little dry so I added a quarter piece of regular white bread to them over night and, though the bread was dry the next day, the buds were nice a moist with a heightened smell. Has anyone done this? Blkwlf

I've never used bread to 're-hydrate' cannabis.  I have used thin potato or apple peel in the past.

I now use a humidity regulating pack sold most anywhere these days.

Experimentation with different strains, preparations, salves, concentrates etc... is how I've come

to know what works for me and what is less beneficial (for me).

Best to you on your journey to better health.

Please let us know what you discover along the way.

imiubu-zapatosunidos; I hadn't thought of potato or apple peel nor fresh cannabis leaves. Good suggestions! My only thought was "I use dried rice in my salt and other spice shakers to keep humidity out of my spices, why not something moist to add it"? I hadn't read it anywhere, just tried it. One jar I left it in a day longer by accident and it got too moist so I had to burp it to get the moisture out.

I doubt I'll be leaving this web site any time soon. I've met far too many great ppl here and it's become my favorite to read. I'll definately be reporting on my progress, both successes and failures. There's just as much value in what we do wrong as what we get right, for ourselves and others. I've noticed that some ppl here freeze their trim. AS I said, I have some frozen and some jarred. Is it mainly personal preference or better to freeze if storing for several months? Thank you imiubu. I'm sure I'll find something suitable for myself now that I'm learning more about various strains, better ways to grow and researching/asking questions about medibles/topicals and, soon, trying my own on myself.

phaquetoo: Thank you. I've heard that medibles, though they take longer to take effect, can last longer than when smoked. I'm also very interested in the topicals which I suspect work very similar to the medibles as far as the time it takes to feel the effect and the length of time it works. I realize I'll need to use some of the stronger ( couch locker ) strains I have to offset the side effects from the pain killers and maybe even reduce some of what I take but hope the lesser THC sativa strains will allow me to be more active during the day. For oils, butter and topicals what is the best way to store the trim & buds? Currently I have some in the freezer and some cured in quart jars. Some product I had stored in quart jars began to get a little dry so I added a quarter piece of regular white bread to them over night and, though the bread was dry the next day, the buds were nice a moist with a heightened smell. Has anyone done this? Blkwlf

What you might want to think about is using indica's for nite time meds and sativa's for day time,

The medibles seem to work quicker on me now that im used to them, I can usualy feel most in an hr and it lasts for several hrs if not 2 days,  The pain effect not the high, I use 2 oz's to 1 lb of butter, most recipe's call for 1 oz to 1 lb, I figure make it stronger and use less if need be,

I have put a little bread in my jars before, now I dont, I dont think it makes much dif if it is dry or moiste, when it is dry I dont even need a grinder lol!  I use way less narcotics than I used to use shhhhhhhhh!  I just dont seem to need as much when I use medibles, I dont smoke nearly anything these days, and when I do I can realy feel it when I have medibles in my system, also when I have to do pain pills mm realy kicks it in, I beleive they work good together, I cant completely get off of pain meds, there are to many days that I cant deal with the pain and both mm and rx do the trick!  I would love to think one day I will not be taking any rx's but as I age I am getting more arthritis, I pretty much have broken just about every bone in my body at one time or another and man when it is going to rain I know it before the weather man lol!

I havent done any salves that get me buzzed or kill the pain!  I would realy love to find something like that also!

If I have to wait along time to make my medibles, I usualy freeze it!  I dont have to worry about that to often as im not growing at this time and I get one plant about every 6 wks and I usualy make butter as soon as it is dry!

Peace

phaquetoo: I too don't fool myself into believing that cannabis will ever replace my RX completely but hope to do as you have and reduce the amount I have to take. I also want to reduce all the extra RX's I take for the side effects from the pain meds. My condition involves the bones and I AM a human barometer not only knowing if it's going to rain but if a high or low pressure system is moving in.....better than the weather man :-) I undersstand the pain from arthritis can be severe and is progressive. I feel for you. We both have that in commom though I don't experience the swelling associated with arthritis. My pain is from the pressure of the tumors on the bones as they grow which has caused most of the bones in my upper body to fracture or break throughout the years.

I saw a very good video on You Tube a few weeks back explaining the making and use of various salves ( both those which produce a "high" and those which don't ). I'm not sure which may be best for our type of pain relief but plan to attempt making both once I become more comfortable with how butters and RSO is made. I don't have a lot of trim to play with at this point anyhow which is why I was interested in the best way to store it.

I have to look into a greenhouse for next year's outdoor grow. Last year it was very wet which caused some root rot early on though hot enough to promote very good growth. This year's been dryer which just means I water more but it's the unusual low temps. which have caused those plants to not grow quite as well yet. Here's hoping for warmer weather the rest of the summer!!!

The bread was another annonymous tip I got online from several sources. It's meant to rehydrate buds stored in jars. You have to be careful with this method. As I understood it, because bread contains yeast, it can promote the growth of mold if too much is used, it's left in the jars too long and/or comes into too much contact with the buds. I don't know if any of this is true but I do know less than a quarter slice of bread left in a quart jar which is 1/2-3/4 full will rehydrate the buds in less than 24 hours. It's been weeks since I did it with a few of my jars without any mold present or loss of hydration to the buds.

pergamum362: Yes, the people on this web page are very smart regarding mm and very generous to those such as myself who are just starting up and learning. Last year several actualy helped by telling me to never use the words "we and us" when referring to the indoor and outdoor grows my husband and I both have. Though my plants and his are in the same indoor rooms as well as the same outdoor area, my plants and his are marked separately with separate paperwork displayed for his patients, my plants and my patient ( soon to be 2 patients for myself ). Neither my husband nor myself want to become BIG growers. I grew my own plants until I was assured I could provide for a patient before taking one on. It was 9 months before I decided to take on a 2nd patient. My husband began with 5 patients but switched 2 of them to another caregiver due to how far away they were from him and them and him not being a good "fit".

grassmatch was very helpful by sharing information as to choosing a patient. Just to get started, my husband accepted the first patients who would sign up with him. It was a risk on their part going with a new caregiver but it worked out for everyone involved.

Beccause of grassmatch's advice, I've been able to choose my 2nd patient with confidence. It is SOOOOO SCARY, the replies one gets when they advertise for a new patient!!!! I can't remember how many straight out asked me to break multiple laws to take them on AND acted as if they were doing me a favor asking me for those things!!!One actually told me I would be making $70,000 every 3 months off the 12 plants I would be allowed to have because of him after his monthly allotment. There may be some in here who can pull that kind of $$$ in for every 12 plants every 3 months....but it sure as heck isn't ME...LOL

Thank you all!! Blkwlf

phaquetoo: I too don't fool myself into believing that cannabis will ever replace my RX completely but hope to do as you have and reduce the amount I have to take. I also want to reduce all the extra RX's I take for the side effects from the pain meds. My condition involves the bones and I AM a human barometer not only knowing if it's going to rain but if a high or low pressure system is moving in.....better than the weather man :-) I undersstand the pain from arthritis can be severe and is progressive. I feel for you. We both have that in commom though I don't experience the swelling associated with arthritis. My pain is from the pressure of the tumors on the bones as they grow which has caused most of the bones in my upper body to fracture or break throughout the years. I saw a very good video on You Tube a few weeks back explaining the making and use of various salves ( both those which produce a "high" and those which don't ). I'm not sure which may be best for our type of pain relief but plan to attempt making both once I become more comfortable with how butters and RSO is made. I don't have a lot of trim to play with at this point anyhow which is why I was interested in the best way to store it. I have to look into a greenhouse for next year's outdoor grow. Last year it was very wet which caused some root rot early on though hot enough to promote very good growth. This year's been dryer which just means I water more but it's the unusual low temps. which have caused those plants to not grow quite as well yet. Here's hoping for warmer weather the rest of the summer!!! The bread was another annonymous tip I got online from several sources. It's meant to rehydrate buds stored in jars. You have to be careful with this method. As I understood it, because bread contains yeast, it can promote the growth of mold if too much is used, it's left in the jars too long and/or comes into too much contact with the buds. I don't know if any of this is true but I do know less than a quarter slice of bread left in a quart jar which is 1/2-3/4 full will rehydrate the buds in less than 24 hours. It's been weeks since I did it with a few of my jars without any mold present or loss of hydration to the buds. pergamum362: Yes, the people on this web page are very smart regarding mm and very generous to those such as myself who are just starting up and learning. Last year several actualy helped by telling me to never use the words "we and us" when referring to the indoor and outdoor grows my husband and I both have. Though my plants and his are in the same indoor rooms as well as the same outdoor area, my plants and his are marked separately with separate paperwork displayed for his patients, my plants and my patient ( soon to be 2 patients for myself ). Neither my husband nor myself want to become BIG growers. I grew my own plants until I was assured I could provide for a patient before taking one on. It was 9 months before I decided to take on a 2nd patient. My husband began with 5 patients but switched 2 of them to another caregiver due to how far away they were from him and them and him not being a good "fit". grassmatch was very helpful by sharing information as to choosing a patient. Just to get started, my husband accepted the first patients who would sign up with him. It was a risk on their part going with a new caregiver but it worked out for everyone involved. Beccause of grassmatch's advice, I've been able to choose my 2nd patient with confidence. It is SOOOOO SCARY, the replies one gets when they advertise for a new patient!!!! I can't remember how many straight out asked me to break multiple laws to take them on AND acted as if they were doing me a favor asking me for those things!!!One actually told me I would be making $70,000 every 3 months off the 12 plants I would be allowed to have because of him after his monthly allotment. There may be some in here who can pull that kind of $$$ in for every 12 plants every 3 months....but it sure as heck isn't ME...LOL Thank you all!! Blkwlf

There are so many good people in this site,  We may not always agree but we are all pt's and c.g's and we all want mm to work for all of us, I would do what ever I could for a pt or c.g as far as advise and maybe even a bit more once I get to know some one,  I never have a problem advising people on how to make something,  But we must always remember they are arresting us for making meds that are a "preporation there of"  which any good attny should be able to get you off, it is not hard to read preporation there of!

The big problem is trying to figure out how much preporation there of should be allowable(the authority's) when we make oil we turn oz's into grams, when we make butter we turn oz's into lb's, so I kind of understand, It is a weight problem and an authority problem that we can make our meds work better for us and our pt's!

They need to make medibles legal and put a reasonable amount of weight in the law that is acceptable for pt's!

I mean if I use 2 lb's of butter a month they are going to say I have 2 lb's of mm, I dont think that is fair, the main reason I dont think it fair is there is also a part in the law that says we can have enough mm  as to have a continuious supply, well If I use a half lb a month to make medibles for me to last a few months it should be legal, and actualy is in my mind, that is another thing a good attny should be able to get you out of trouble with!  we can have enough so we have a continuious supply as not to run out of our meds,  we get refills on our rx's so we have enough to not run out!  mm is now a medicine in our state and half of the states in the u.s!

Untill the gov can grasp a way to make max income from us pt's and c.g's they are not going to make it easy for us!  When I get my staple from my c.g I always have more than what im supposed to have, but I dont usualy get any more untill im almost out!  I guess the authority's think we can just go to our c.g every other day to get our meds, they think it dont take months to complete a grow, people with virtual grows going cant keep their weight where it is supposed to be, they do their best but some times our best is not good enough, but as long as we are not dealing to non pt's or pt's not registered to us they need to leave us the f uck alone!

I dont sell anything, I do give people stuff, I beleive it is called compassion!

I will not try to grow smaller plants so I dont go over my weight, but I most def dont ever have over my plant count (when I grow)  The law realy dont have flaws in it,  the judges and cops have the flaws, if they cant read our law and understand it, how the heck did they become attny's and cops?  a 3rd grader or any one who can read and comprehend reading can understand our law!

I honestly think the only thing that needs to be fixed or added is despensarry's to our law, there is nothing in our law about despense's,,,,,,,,,,but there is something in our law that says you have to be regestered to the pt a c.g grows mm for and the c.g can collect compensation for the meds they make for their pt's!

Our law dont need to be changed, our law needs a few aliments added to it and it needs to be respected by not only us pt's and c.g's but by leo!

There will always be people who break the law no matter what the law is, mostly because people get greedy, if some one breaks the law and gets caught they should have to pay the consiquences just like any other law,  leo has no biz messing with law abiding citizens, especialy sick disabled citizens!

ramble over!

Peace

Jim

phaquetoo: The issue with dispensories is they're no good unless they can provide to others besides their own pt.s and be registered as cg.s. Also, they can't legally buy unless they're pt.s and buy from their own cg.s which wouldn't give them much product. I also think it's nonsense that cg.s can't legally sell to these dispensories or even each other! What are we supposed to do with our overages? How are we supposed to get seeds, clones, teens, etc. if not from other cg.s? What if a cg has a bad crop and can't provide for their pt.s for a month or more? Why can't cg.s buy and sell to one another? If I had extra, another cg had a bad grow and was coming up short, I'd sure as heck want to be able to either sell or set up a trade situation ( maybe next time if I have an issue.... ). Heck, we can't even legally give it to one another!!!!! Michigan's laws are so tangled up that I swear they wrote them just so they could bust us doing something we logically should be able to do legally.

Mphams: I'm very new to this and EVERYONE on this web site has been more than generous with advice, links to web sites, you tube videos and any other kind of assistance I've needed to get off the ground including what to watch out for when wording my posts. My husband is also a cg and has been doing this longer. It was very kindly suggested that I never use the terms "we" or "us" when referring to anything I post here after using just those words in my first few posts. It would be so easy for those with years of experience to ignore, insult or be down right nasty to ppl such as myself yet they all go out of their way to welcome and assist when needed. It's an awesome trait to be shared by so many!