Wayne County Or Close

I don't know the answer but... you could start one :)

I met a woman yesterday who asked what I did over the wknd and I proceeded to tell her :D

She wanted to know if we (3MA)  were also educating doctors.  We had a nice 20 min discussion

on that subject.  She told me that even though she was not a cannabis pt, she would attend CC meetings

if there were one local.  I might need to get off my dusty and follow my above advise.  I am not always the

most dependable and is why I've not done so thus far.

Lansing area needs a CC.

I dont feel im cc leader/organizer material. I cant speak before a crowd, large or small, amd wouldnt even know where to begin. I feel my talents would be put to better use in a behind the scenes capacity. I do however feel the same as both of you, compassion clubs are a great tool and probably the most under utilized in our belt. The amount of mis information is staggering, as ive just been reminded again while searching for a 5th long term patient.

i think they should restart.  But you know {why they died out Is so pertinent to keep them from failing again}.  i have an insight to offer as i stopped attending after 2 years of regularly attending, was due first due to no car, and when i had car, no gas and when I got gas, they were gone.  That no one who attended from detroit (and there were a few regulars) was willing to pick me up is the reason i'd never myself attend again.  i guess that i feel like some folks who ask for someone, anyone to attend their court date and get all no-shows.  I am bitter, same as some few others i have seen write on this site.

I noticed that the newbies who came once and then, unlike most newcomers,  continued to come, had made acquaintances (and then friend-mentors) that continued outside of club meetings.

but me?  I say to holmes and watson, interpret this further clue.  comes before g and after t.

Edited by pic book

i think they should restart.  But you know {why they died out Is so pertinent to keep them from failing again}.  i have an insight to offer as i stopped attending after 2 years of regularly attending, was due first due to no car, and when i had car, no gas and when I got gas, they were gone.  That no one who attended from detroit (and there were a few regulars) was willing to pick me up is the reason i'd never myself attend again.  i guess that i feel like some folks who ask for someone, anyone to attend their court date and get all no-shows.  I am bitter, same as some few others i have seen write on this site.

I noticed that the newbies who came once and then, unlike most newcomers,  continued to come, had made acquaintances (and then friend-mentors) that continued outside of club meetings.

but me?  I say to holmes and watson, interpret this further clue.  comes before g and after t.

No need to be bitter, buddy. Times change. Besides, if you needed a ride this time around I'd come scoop ya!! :)  :))