Hmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I always start my threads in this section Because,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Lets Get Personal:

This forum is for users to get to know each other a little better or to share a personal story with the community. BE WARNED... THIS FORUM IS UNCENSORED AND MAY BE GRAPHIC!

But watch what you say any how, If you get picked on and pick back Mod's will delete your post's!

A few of them are so fake it isnt funny!

Some make promise's they dont keep!

Some just go with the flow!

And others just delete your post's when you speak your mind!

If you start a thread in let's get personal the above bold and underlined is not true!

We have a mod in here that post's w/o the cuss filter!

an example, when I say bunny muffin it comes out bunny muffins lol, I have to say s hit for it to mean what I say!

I made up a name yrs before this site was ever here, my handle has been my licsense plate, the name of a few boats I have owned over the yrs, It means f uck you too!

That is my way of telling society what I think when they try to censor me!

I have 2 tatt's of mahamid on my body for ever, The reason I have them Is because a certain group of people say I cant draw a pic of mahamid (i dont care how to spell it, but you may correct me) So my response is to put it permantly on my body for the world to see!

My avitar is on the back of my left calve (i wear shorts at least 9 months a yr) I took one of 10 characatures that a danish news paper had in it (it started muslim riots all over the west)

and I added 911 and the twin towers and phaquetoo to the one on my leg,  I did this because I grew up in different churches and sects of christian belief and those churches had a cross of jesus christ nailed to it!  I have no problem with how any one wants to worship or not worship!

I worked for every thing I have, I raised a Marine, I coached base ball, football, basketball, and soccer, I have been in cub scouts and brownies, I raised my child and step children the best I knew how to, My Father has been a very large Influence in my life, My Mother has been a very large influence in my Life!

I am now trying to pay them back for all of the s hit I have put them thru My whole life!  They stuck by me thru Thick and Thin, Good, Bad and Ugly!

I will be with them in their home (where they love to live) until the day Myself or They Die!

I will make sure they keep the quality of living they are used to and more, It is now my mission in life to take care of my parents and not realy let them know im doing it!  That is not an easy task beleive me, I learned just about everything I know from my Dad, I love him with all my heart, He is getting the most attn at this time, I dont beleive he is gonna be here a whole lot longer, lately he is always saying we, meaning him and me, He say's we need to do this dock, we need to do that lawn mower like this, I listen, instead of me saying what is this we? Like I normaly would when he try's to tell me How to do My stuff!  I just listen and say yea we need to do that now,

I sit with my Mother when I get the chance w/o my Dad around, He cant hear good and he refuses to wear his hearing aid which works well,  so she dont get to talk to much when me and him are in the house at the same time,  I know she is frustrated, she is always hissing under her breath, and in an almost silent voice says she cant get a word in edge wise, I can hear her, Myd dad cant, So I try to give her the one on one with me as often as possible!

I cant even describe the personal challenge's I have been facing for the last yr or so, most recently a split from a Woman I still Love and always will, daughter inlaw and grandchild near deaths, I honestly cant list the things I have been going thru!  There is just way to much, I am truling sniveling like a baby as I write this,  I will get thru this time of changes in my world, my life, my getting older body, my everything!

I am a Man that show all of My feelings, all of them, sometimes they dont come out pretty, some times they do,  I react before I think a bit to often!  For that I do apoligize!

Ok enough rambling!

Thank You for reading this, If you got this far I am thinking You can relate to some of the things I am going thru.

This thread is for what ever you want it to be, Mods Please dont Delete bunny muffin in here, You are welcome to vent Too!

It would be nice if you took off the cuss filter in this section of the site, You have the proper warnings up for Let's Get Personal, some times people just like to swear, I like the filter, it makes me laugh, But I was always told what is good for the goose is good for the gander!

Peace

Jim

This is an email some one thought I mite be interested in, I found it to be funny!

"I think all sports fans will get a kick out of this letter written to the Chicago Tribune....

Enjoy !

No matter which side you are on in the matter of renaming the Washington Redskins, this is funny. This guy is hilarious…

Here is an e-mail sent to Clarence Page of the Chicago Tribune after an article he published concerning a name change for the Washington Redskins.

Dear Mr. Page:

I agree with our Native American population. I am highly insulted by the racially charged name of the Washington Redskins. One might argue that to name a
professional football team after Native Americans would exalt them as fine warriors, but nay, nay. We must be careful not to offend, and in the spirit of political correctness and courtesy, we must move forward.

Let's ditch the Kansas City Chiefs, the Atlanta Braves and the Cleveland Indians. If your shorts are in a wad because of the reference the name Redskins makes to skin color, then we need to get rid of the Cleveland Browns.

The Carolina Panthers obviously were named to keep the memory of militant Blacks from the 60's alive. Gone. It's offensive to us white folk.

The New York Yankees offend the Southern population. Do you see a team named for the Confederacy? No! There is no room for any reference to that tragic war that cost this country so many young men's lives.

I am also offended by the blatant references to the Catholic religion among our sports team names. Totally inappropriate to have the New Orleans Saints, the Los Angeles Angels or the San Diego Padres.

Then there are the team names that glorify criminals who raped and pillaged. We are talking about the horrible Oakland Raiders, the Minnesota Vikings, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Pittsburgh Pirates!

Now, let us address those teams that clearly send the wrong message to our children. The San Diego Chargers promote irresponsible fighting or even spending habits. Wrong message to our children.

The New York Giants and the San Francisco Giants promote obesity, a growing childhood epidemic. Wrong message to our children.

The Cincinnati Reds promote downers/barbiturates. Wrong message to our children.

The Milwaukee Brewers. Well that goes without saying. Wrong message to our
children.

So, there you go. We need to support any legislation that comes out to rectify this travesty, because the government will likely become involved with this issue, as they should. Just the kind of thing the do-nothing Congress loves.

As a diehard Oregon State fan, my wife and I, with all of this in mind, suggest it might also make some sense to change the name of the Oregon State women's athletic teams to something other than "the Beavers (especially when they play Southern California. Do we really want the Trojans sticking it to the Beavers???

I always love your articles and I generally agree with them. As for the Redskins name I would suggest they change the name to the “Foreskins” to better represent
their community, paying tribute to the dick heads in Congress."

Well I thought it was funny!

Peace

Is it really necessary to cuss though?  There are so many people viewing this site daily who do not post.

Should we risk offending someones grandmother for instance, just so a few people can cuss?

I cuss like a sailor in 'real' life and I have no issues with the cuss filter on this site.

I do not view it as being treated as children at all.  Some folks do not know how to regulate themselves,

ergo the filter.

jm02 of course.

Is it really necessary to cuss though?  There are so many people viewing this site daily who do not post.

Should we risk offending someones grandmother for instance, just so a few people can cuss?

I cuss like a sailor in 'real' life and I have no issues with the cuss filter on this site.

I do not view it as being treated as children at all.  Some folks do not know how to regulate themselves,

ergo the filter.

jm02 of course.

Im a Grandpa lol!

well I dont want the cuss filter removed in the whole site, Just this personal section, It has warnings and already says This forum is unscensored and may be graphic!

Just sayin!

Peace

This is an email some one thought I mite be interested in, I found it to be funny!

"I think all sports fans will get a kick out of this letter written to the Chicago Tribune....

Enjoy !

No matter which side you are on in the matter of renaming the Washington Redskins, this is funny. This guy is hilarious…

Here is an e-mail sent to Clarence Page of the Chicago Tribune after an article he published concerning a name change for the Washington Redskins.

Dear Mr. Page:

I agree with our Native American population. I am highly insulted by the racially charged name of the Washington Redskins. One might argue that to name a

professional football team after Native Americans would exalt them as fine warriors, but nay, nay. We must be careful not to offend, and in the spirit of political correctness and courtesy, we must move forward.

Let's ditch the Kansas City Chiefs, the Atlanta Braves and the Cleveland Indians. If your shorts are in a wad because of the reference the name Redskins makes to skin color, then we need to get rid of the Cleveland Browns.

The Carolina Panthers obviously were named to keep the memory of militant Blacks from the 60's alive. Gone. It's offensive to us white folk.

The New York Yankees offend the Southern population. Do you see a team named for the Confederacy? No! There is no room for any reference to that tragic war that cost this country so many young men's lives.

I am also offended by the blatant references to the Catholic religion among our sports team names. Totally inappropriate to have the New Orleans Saints, the Los Angeles Angels or the San Diego Padres.

Then there are the team names that glorify criminals who raped and pillaged. We are talking about the horrible Oakland Raiders, the Minnesota Vikings, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Pittsburgh Pirates!

Now, let us address those teams that clearly send the wrong message to our children. The San Diego Chargers promote irresponsible fighting or even spending habits. Wrong message to our children.

The New York Giants and the San Francisco Giants promote obesity, a growing childhood epidemic. Wrong message to our children.

The Cincinnati Reds promote downers/barbiturates. Wrong message to our children.

The Milwaukee Brewers. Well that goes without saying. Wrong message to our

children.

So, there you go. We need to support any legislation that comes out to rectify this travesty, because the government will likely become involved with this issue, as they should. Just the kind of thing the do-nothing Congress loves.

As a diehard Oregon State fan, my wife and I, with all of this in mind, suggest it might also make some sense to change the name of the Oregon State women's athletic teams to something other than "the Beavers (especially when they play Southern California. Do we really want the Trojans sticking it to the Beavers???

I always love your articles and I generally agree with them. As for the Redskins name I would suggest they change the name to the “Foreskins” to better represent

their community, paying tribute to the dick heads in Congress."

Well I thought it was funny!

Peace

What makes this so funny is the degree to which it is so true. This guy hit the nail on the head.

ergo the filter.

jm02 of course.

No, it is not necessary. But double standards here allow some "special" people to use swear words while most of us peons who use such words sparingly find them  translated into childish phrases like "bunny muffin".

No, it is not necessary. But double standards here allow some "special" people to use swear words while most of us peons who use such words sparingly find them  translated into childish phrases like "bunny muffin".

I am not the only one that see's a mod on here use real cuss words, he dont have to put a space between the to come out s hit!

I am not mad at Tpain, I know how to put a space in my word to cuss now everyone else does!

This section is supposed to be unscensored, it says it at the top of this section, yet it is sensored!

like I said what is good for the goose is good for the gander!

If you are not a member maybe we shouldnt let visitors read in this section, Idk, but im sure we could make it possible to loosen up in a non moderated section!

Peace

Jim

So Im reading a thread and seeing the same mod disabling the cuss filter for himself, when I qoute it, the cuss filter works, when you go back and read his original post is says s hit, it says bull s hit,

I think that is messed up," phaqed up," messed up!<<< the first and last said f ucked up!

So we are the children and t-pain seems to be the phaqing parent!

What is good for the goose is good for the gander!

It seems some people think they are realy special, so they can swear and us old fart kids cant!

It is realy P issing me off!

If we cant swear than I dont expect to see a mod be able to swear, let him do what I do, like how pi ssed I am!

Stupid Sh it!

Edited by phaquetoo

So many things of importance in life and the cuss filter is an issue of concern?  Sigh.

I realy wouldnt be a concern if one a sshat mod didnt give me the bird every time he disables the cuss filter for himself!

so you think a mod should be able to disable the cuss filter but paying members should not be able to?

It is summer, It is slow here, maybe this site will just fade this time around,,,,,,there is always something mods do to anger the rest!

It would be nice if people were able to speak their mind the same as t-pain, obiviously he dont like the cuss filter either!

Im not mad at t-pain, Im happy he is showing us how biased this site can be!

no peace

If it's that bad why do you stick around?

Take one example and say how the entire site can be biased  :huh:

I wish I were perfect, I wish life was perfect, I wish, I wish, I wish life was FAIR!  sigh.  

Why dont you tell me why you stick around ms. perfect!

:butt2:

So you all think it is fair that A Mod takes off the cuss filter when he post,  but we get sensored?

and this thread is in a suposedly mod free section, and it warns that things get said that some with thin skin may not like,

Mal my name in french means I love you bawahahahahahahaha!

Im just saying, t-pain takes off the cuss filter when he post,  but we get treated different, Oh maybe he has little man disease, ok I understand!

Peace

The forum software curse filter is not applied to admins. It is not t-pain that is removing the curse filter. I don't think anyone is as obsessed with cursing (with proper punctuation and spelling) as you are.

I have also attempted to prevent the curse filter to applying to this specific thread, at your request. The software does not yet offer that feature; it is all or nothing.

It isnt so much about cursing and being allowed to do it!

This section is like I said moderator free/less frequent, I dont want this site to be like riu, they get way out of hand over their with their cursing!  A section with warnings like this one, maybe should be allowed to curse.

If you guys cant make it happen OK, Im good with that,,,Thank  you for trying, I do appreciate it!  Also Thank You for explaining how it works!

@ t-pain, dude  your good with me, I totaly am not mad, most likly I would be doing the same thing!

I do appoligize for calling you out by name, most already know and read some, only some of the one's you let the curse out,,,,,so I take it you have to write making whoopie or it comes out f uck eh?

Once again, Thank You Zap, imi and t-pain for trying to accomidate me!

All Good, We all know how to get our curse through, and I realy do find the filter to be very funny!  I dont want it to disapear in the whole site, and if it cant be adjusted in here so be it!

Life happens!

Peace

Jim