Lost Registry Id Card :(

I got my renewell in less than 21 days, I changed my adress it took 5 months!  this is a change not a renewell, make sure you keep your copy's from your card, you should also have the letter that came with your card!  keep it with you!

Peace

• 2 weeks later...

LARA cashed my check Friday, July, 1. I called them today and asked how long it could take for my replacement card. They said they are looking at May, 23rd's apps right now, so it could be a month wait. I will post when I get it in my hands. Thanks everybody for the positive encouragement. Hope everybody had a safe 4th! Peace! 

Edited by Compassion101

• 2 weeks later...

I know LARA can be LARA, but how long on average should it take to get a replacement card? When you peeps say 14, 17, 21 days. Do you mean the date from which you sent your form in, or the days from which your MO, or check was cashed? Sorry, just getting a little impatient. Thanks as always for the support. Peace!!! :) P.S. Calling LARA back Later today. 

Edited by Compassion101

there is no average, it ranges from a few weeks to a few months for people, all over the map. Its a tough job not being automated like the rest of the world. hopefully when they have 20 million dollars excess of our dues, any money not being used by cops to raid us, ....they will catch up with old technology.   

This crap should be online by now imo.

there is no average, it ranges from a few weeks to a few months for people, all over the map. Its a tough job not being automated like the rest of the world. hopefully when they have 20 million dollars excess of our dues, any money not being used by cops to raid us, ....they will catch up with old technology.   

This crap should be online by now imo.

Thanks for you insight and time grass. When I do get my new card, I wont be as careless with it!! Peace! :) 

LARA cashed my check Friday, July, 1. I called them today and asked how long it could take for my replacement card. They said they are looking at May, 23rd's apps right now, so it could be a month wait. I will post when I get it in my hands. Thanks everybody for the positive encouragement. Hope everybody had a safe 4th! Peace! 

I count business days from the day they cashed my check/ money order.

Did you find any place that accepts ppwk?

Just thought I would catch everybody up on my situation. Courtney from LARA said my simple replacement card will take (6 to 8 weeks) to get it from when the check was cashed, which was July, 1. Two weeks ago when I called LARA she said I would get it at the end of this month. :growl:   Today she tells me they are working on June, 1, and 7, applications right now. P.S. This wasn't a change of address, this wasn't a renewal, this is just to get a replacement card!! Pathetic. Oh well. Only one place takes paperwork, and they don't have the medicine I need. F*** this state with their absurd MMMP laws. Everybody have a great weekend!!! Peace. P.S.S. Doesn't take LARA that long to cash our checks, or money orders though does it. FN savages. Keep up the bad work LARA  :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:        :butt2:  :butt2:    :butt2:  :butt2:

Edited by Compassion101

• 2 weeks later...

They are on June 27 applications right now. They look at applications based on when your CHECK WAS CASHED. Dude said it should take another 5 days or up to one more week to receive my replacement card. Meanwhile Im going to go play in traffic. Peace everybody!!!! For anybody who don't know ALL CHANGE FORMS no matter what you need are First Come, First Served. 

Edited by Compassion101