Please Tell Me Your Experience With Soaking Dirt From The Roots Of An

pic book

Adult Plant in order to switch it to hydro?  The grower with whom i contracted adult plants was hit by rippers last weekend.  Now he can't deliver the 6 adults in hydro on which i put a deposit in April. They didn't get his adults in soil. They are in 7-gallon pots of promix/happy frog and I'm considering doing something i don't have any experience with, namely, removing the medium from the roots and switching the adults to hydro.  I am only looking for accounts of personal experience, i.e., you did it, and what were the results?  

how old do you mean as adult, i i have done it with med sized plants (3ft), I use net pots .. I just washed the root ball dropped it in and added some clay balls,,, enough to hold it upright, then put in water.. they ran thru the net as they grew to fruition.. no issues really just a pain in the azz.. younger plants will go thru the pot faster, but thats the way it goes...I did find if you didnt clean well enough some shards of junk did find there way into the pump and i had to clean it out.. but i have easily cleaned pumps..I have had some didnt take it well at all, died on me..but across the board worked oiut fine.. still got a nice harvest...I should say i do RDWC...flood table might be different..

Edited by Willy

You can do it in bubble buckets. Same procedure as outlined above. Just clean the water often until all the dirt is gone.

As a matter of fact I've been thinking about doing that very thing with a Jilly Bean I was gifted.

I took a cutting for hydro and was going to grow the mother out in the soil but I'm going out of town and won't be able to water the dirt grow. It's only about 12" but I didn't want to chop it so I'm going to switch it over.