Anyone Run Cbdiesel, Harlox Or Zero Dark 30 #14Xlbl?

Norby

Deciding what CBD rich variety to run next.  Have a Penny Tonic coming down in a few days that needs to be tested(8%THC and 8%CBD X 16%CBD feminized seed). Want to get rid of the bitter CBD taste.  I was told that CBD makes it taste like ditchweed and that you need a 50/50 to be able to overcome the bitter CBD flavor.  I didn't think CBD had a taste or smell as THC doesn't, it's the terpenes the dogs key in on. 

Picked up these seeds at the cup.  Thinking of running the CBDiesel and crossing it back to the cannatonic.  I've seen one test on teh CBDiesel that came out 20+% THC and 0% CBD but haven't ever grown a Diesel cut.  Well only the unknown seeds I named Diesel, which were probably similar.  Harlox supposedly has nice berry and coffee scents. Haven't read anything about teh Zero Dark Thirty.

Never ran any of those, i believe theres a michigan journal on rio for the zero dark 30. Id be interested in a cut of that cbdiesel tho. I have an epileptic patient registered to me and has been asking about it.

What are you currently growing for them that helps with seizures ?

My dog is on 12mg CBD a day adn she just had her first seizure in months yesterday(she was having them almost everyday before the CBD caps).  She got hot spots again and after the bath and going out into the hot she seized.  I think it's related to the heart worm meds as she got the hot spots and seized 2 days after.  With her it's related to anxiety I think.  She didn't like me messing with her hotspots and didn't like the bath and siezed after she went outside.  Too much stimulation? But I'd recommend medibles as they have more of a long affect rather than the up and down with smoking.  That is if it's anything similar.

Smoking hi CBD strains has had negative effects on a few.  I think it has to do with blocking what THC is doing for a patient or lowering blood sugar which makes you feel anxious, sweaty, and dizzy. Although I know people who smoke hi CBD just as I smoke hi THC strains and they say it's great.

A 50/50 mix of high cbd and high thc works well for some patients. A lot of patients don't like just the cbd, they are used to the thc when smoking.

Star Tonic works well for some patients. Valley Pearl CBD has like 9% cbd to 5.5 % thc.

About to try some edibles of 1.5/1 ratio, which is close to the VP CBD. I'm thinking the edibles will work better for seizures.

Anyone compared edibles/smoking of high cbd?

My dog is on 12mg CBD a day adn she just had her first seizure in months yesterday(she was having them almost everyday before the CBD caps).  She got hot spots again and after the bath and going out into the hot she seized.  I think it's related to the heart worm meds as she got the hot spots and seized 2 days after.  With her it's related to anxiety I think.  She didn't like me messing with her hotspots and didn't like the bath and siezed after she went outside.  Too much stimulation? But I'd recommend medibles as they have more of a long affect rather than the up and down with smoking.  That is if it's anything similar.

that is very similiar to what he experiences, we talked about it when he first registered to me, and relelated that the just high cbd doesnt really allow him to relax quite like high thc..so we got to talking and thought trying a mix of both would be good and thats when cbdiesel came up. Ill be checking with genotype over the next few weeks to try to snag something similiar along with fire og.