What's The Last Thing A Strain Review Informs You Of (If It Even Does)?

It peeves me that to most reviewers the outdoor world doesn't exist. Only indoor matters. They report days of flower, and weeks of flower.  Us outdoorers are not even whispered.  We don't exist.  Most strain reviews ignore any mention of when a strain finishes outdoors, as if 9 weeks of flowering answers everything.

Ive been re-searching animal cookies.  The impetus?  A gift.  I got strains i haven't heard of.  And I won't indoor during the summer.  Praise Ja!  A new friend dropped  off weed and seeds with today's most current strain names. Clones and fem seeds.  Ja!  Praised be his name.  He dropped on a me a blessing, a blessing.

Since i'm going to run them outdoors, I need  to know when they finish.  Mid-Nov is so much more riskier than September 5.  Take, for instance, animal cookies.  From every writer, total dead silence as to what month. No outdoor indication. None.

If it's too too late, likely to be finished at thanksgiving, i put such strains into a 20-gallon smart pot of promix.  i know I swap direct-to-soil yield for temperature security.  I can move indoors when io need to based a frost temp forecast.

Edited by pic book

It's hard to predict grow times for outdoors since the growing conditions vary from year to year. Indian summer, early frost, too dry, too rainy, you never know.

WB-BS.  Critical mass finishes mid-sept and blue dream mid-oct and skywalker og mid-nov.  Nothing makes them finish quicker OR LATER-----it is in the genetics and they finish the same time with drought, COLD or over hot temps BUT WITH DIFF QUALITY AND QUANTITY OF  YIELD or with a total failure to yield.  I hate it when folks guess, I consider it lying.  Say 'in my opinion' in the face of not having seen it with your own eyes.   Those few folks who have grown Animal Cookies outdoors, or Animal Cookies x GG4, Bubble Gum, or Blue Cheese, or Frosted Cookie or White Widow in the outdoors of the northern hemisphere, know when they finish.  

For best results plant Critical Mass and Blue Dream direct-to-soil, but Skywalker OG in pots cause you are going to have to move them indoors or lose them to a hard freeze.

Lack of such factual observations are what i fault strain reviews for.

Malwmute: I'm growing in the northern hemisphere.  I'm lazy so i don't use a blackout curtain or tarp to artificially create 12/12. If a strain finishes too late in the season i want to plant it in a 20-gallon smart pot so i can move it indoors on hard frost nights.  I willingly sacrifice the greater yield of direct-to-soil.

Most reviews lack when a strain finishes outdoors.

Edited by pic book

I don't believe your information is correct. There's no way Skywalker OG is going to take 2 months longer then critical mass. I haven't ever grown any of these outdoors but I do know bad information when I see it. Guess you'll just have to figure out on your own.

Plus it depends on when you put it out.  Plants put out in the beginning of may take longer than plants vegged indoors and then thrown out on June 22nd.  If you plants your seeds later they may not start to flower as early as if they got bigger befre going out.   If you plant them on the east or west side of a barn.  If you plant in a valley as opposed to the hilltop.  Lots of variation.

Autoflowers seem to all go by the week whether indoors or out.