New Strains - Need Help

WET

A close friend often orders beans and is kind enough to do so when promotions are bountiful. I trade spare car parts for his freebies. While I'm able to find info on most of these, the latest round is almost completely foreign to me. Here it goes;

Exotic genetix - blue suede ribbon

Exotic gentix - miss white

Gdp (ken estes) - purple candyland

Gdp - ken's kush

Ken's kush is the only one ive sampled. I've never heard of the other three and can't find any information on them except that ken has a candyland strain and exotic had a green ribbon. Any help or insight would be appreciated. Are we allowed to trade seeds? Thanks guys and gals.

Wet

Have grown Exotic's products with good results. Just not those particular varieties. Being freebies they might be a new variety they are working on. Sending out for free to get feedback and real world results. Or they are older Exotic gear but I doubt that or you would be able to find grow logs someone running them. Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Exotic definitely put out nice stuff. Never heard of ether of those though . must be new or not widely released. I know he's put out other strains with The White and green ribbon. Maybe check our Firestax, he has a sub forum over there with a help desk. Someone should have info on those .