Cb2 Oil

I live in west Oakland county and wondered if anyone might know where I can get CB2 oil? I know there are places to get CBD oil but not CB2 oil. I have read a few articles that said CB2 oil has shown good results for pain and inflammation for osteoarthrits sufferers but  more important to me they said it seems to slow the progression of this painful disease. 

theres medfx cb2 oil

medfxproducts.com/?product=medfx-cb2

looks like snake oil to me though.

i saw theres a bunch of cbd oils at local health shops now. althought the prices rival real cannabis oil...

but if it works for you, it works. i picked up some hemp cbd balm and it doesnt do anything for me.

Edited by bax

THC binds to CB1 and CB2 receptors equally for the most part. CBD has a greater affinity with the CB2 receptors. An international group also found that caryophyllene works to activate CB2 receptors. It's found in black and white pepper, marijuana, Indian bay leaf, basil, cinnamon, rosemary, caraway, close, and oregano. If it's CB2 activation you are after, seems like spicy cannabis strains might do the trick. Good luck.

Wet

theres medfx cb2 oil

medfxproducts.com/?product=medfx-cb2

looks like snake oil to me though.

i saw theres a bunch of cbd oils at local health shops now. althought the prices rival real cannabis oil...

but if it works for you, it works. i picked up some hemp cbd balm and it doesnt do anything for me.

this stuff is based in some sound ideas, I just believe strongly in the entourage effect and would choose to get my caryophyllene from cannabis. Your are probably right that it is snake oil as it is. Haven't all the synthetics shown us that the money is in the entourage!

Wet

Edited by WET