Help

Last week I tried logging in and posting but had problems with the system kicking me out... Between clicks between threads, or even just hitting the post button below, it would show me logged out and I would get an error message. Would have to log back in. I thought it was due to shoddy connection while inside the sos office.

A few days ago and it was even worse... At every action it would kick me out. Made it impossible to use the account. Tried sending an email asking about any problems, but had not received a response.

Tonight, it did the same thing. I clicked sign me in anonomously and it actually allowed me to this point, so i am trying to post this question. I see others have posted since starting to experience these problems... No one else notice this? Or is there a problem just w my acct...? Any ideas from admin please? Thanks.

Btw, only other thing i can offer is that i never click remember me at the log in, so do not know if the glitch has to do w that or not, but again, i clicked sign me in anonomously this time around and the system hasnt kicked me out since trying that. Going to hit post now... Shall see what happens... Kicked me out w an error message, trying again...

Edited by Indigro

And there were no posts in the cg section for the month of june...???

Graned i spent a month away from playing on the interwebs, but geesh, what happened, what have i missed? Did the russians hack the site, or the states ag put a virus in the system? Just kinda kidding, but...

Phaq, imi...

Yeah, i never click remember me, dont know why, just feels more secure somehow not doing that. Maybe i am wrong on this, but my assumption was that it would recognize my phone or ip addy and auto log me in. Under that thought, if someone got my phone they would have access to the acct...? That was my line of thinking at least.

So just now, i unclicked remember me, but clicked the anonymous since that let me post earlier this am. It logged me in and allowed me to pull down the menu tab and view the notifications. It allowed me to see the rep, and i clicked one of them to bisit that thread. Then went back to this thread (i think through the regulat menus, lol, i know, it was just a second ago and i cant recall, lmao), and went to reply... I was no longer logged in. Somehow when moving from the one thread to the other, it bumped me off.

I logged back in, and am typing this now. Going to copy it, because at previous times, it would kick me out again during the typing of a response and hitting post. When that happens, i have to try to log back in and hope it will take on another attempt.

Let us see...

It just did it again, had to relog back in to post this... After typing the response below, i hit post and it bumped me to an error screen. Next time i will copy the error message.

---

Did it again. Here is the error screen:

[#20310] Your secure key, used to verify you are posting the topic, did not match the one submitted. Please go back, reload the form, and try again.

---

[very first of three tries]. Yup that worked. ;-). It seems awfully arbitrary... Some times really bad, always kicking me out... Some time workable like now.

About a couple of months ago i got some scary health news and have been completely reworking my life, which also meant being much more active... I cut my internet playing down considerably, so disappeared if u will. Never had the problem before, never. So the bug seems to be recent, only noticed it when i checked back in a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks for taking a look at this.

Thanks grass, but it is all very predictable and obvious. Iv been living the new american life style for so long, it has to catch up eventually, and it is about that time in my life. Im not likely going to die tomorrow, but in 10-15yrs, continuing the way i have been going... It is all very predictable, how i will likely die.

So, major lifestyle changes or go on a handful of scripts for the remainder of my life, and still have a predictable demise, just delay it maybe. I said get screwed on the scripts... Il do it the hard way, the right way. But darn if it hasnt been hard already... I gotten into some horrible lifestyle choices... Mostly food, and a lack of regular activity. Im dealing w those now, then comes the biggie... Smoking. It all ends and changes this year. Shiit, it has to.

Thanks grass, but it is all very predictable and obvious. Iv been living the new american life style for so long, it has to catch up eventually, and it is about that time in my life. Im not likely going to die tomorrow, but in 10-15yrs, continuing the way i have been going... It is all very predictable, how i will likely die.

So, major lifestyle changes or go on a handful of scripts for the remainder of my life, and still have a predictable demise, just delay it maybe. I said get screwed on the scripts... Il do it the hard way, the right way. But darn if it hasnt been hard already... I gotten into some horrible lifestyle choices... Mostly food, and a lack of regular activity. Im dealing w those now, then comes the biggie... Smoking. It all ends and changes this year. Shiit, it has to.

I too was heading down a path of destruction and chose to make a life style change.  It didn't come about over night for sure. 

Quitting the cigs was my final defiance against an early grave strangely enough.  It took a couple years for me to research,

make a workable plan and then to finally put it to practice.  Now... I just practice making better choices.  I still have cravings for

all that 'bad' stuff... and depending upon what it is... I also allow myself to have it (within reason [not cigs though!])... I just don't

do it routinely anymore.

I wish you the very best in your endeavor to live a healthier and hopefully longer life.