Schuette To Fight Transgender Bathrooms With Taxpayer Money

bax

I feel that Schuette should be charged a percentage of the final bill each and every time he loses one of these moronic endeavors. Maybe there would be some accountability? Pipe dreams...

The only good he's done is with the human tafficking, but that's a drop in the bucket compared to the waste. How about that huge win against enbridge? You know, where he got them to agree to stop transporting stuff they NEVER EVER transported. Yeah, take your presser to the news you fuk-tard

Wet

Edited by WET

Bill Schuette, Head of the Wholesome Folks' Committee to Stop Perverted People From Doing Perverted Things (WFCS2PFDPT for short).

And he's using taxpayer money to do it again, of course. I hope the People of Michigan will not be fooled again by a Republican Attorney General or Governor.

I'm not sure many people know what an AG does or who he is. Those that do are certain to share this sentiment. We want taxpayer money used for good, tangible progress, not fighting these political prowess battles. Self interest at its finest.

Wet

Edited by WET