Looking For Caregiver (Muskegon)

Califin

The deal with Craigs List for me;

It's the main go-to place for everyone these days. It's a free ad that gets the most sightings. For everything. For everybody. All kinds of people. The best and the worst. There's no safe place to find an ad on the internet. Everyone can post everywhere. It's all equal. A balance of bad and good everywhere. I always go to a specialized site then cast  The Big Net on Craigs List. That's what works.... for just about everything. Everything is a sorting process. Cast the net and sort out the BS. It's a job to sort it out. But that's how it works.

It's the main go-to place for everyone these days. It's a free ad that gets the most sightings. For everything. For everybody. All kinds of people. The best and the worst. There's no safe place to find an ad on the internet. Everyone can post everywhere. It's all equal. A balance of bad and good everywhere. I always go to a specialized site then cast  The Big Net on Craigs List. That's what works.... for just about everything. Everything is a sorting process. Cast the net and sort out the BS. It's a job to sort it out. But that's how it works.

pretty accurate assessment. It's a good tool if you use it correctly, but yes, it takes some time and effort to get the most out of it. Good look, restorium.

Wet

Oh I get it. A lot of people use it, but I'm not a lot of people. A lot of people use Facebook and Twitter too, again I don't. 

If that was my only option, then maybe I would us CL. But it's not. I have my own grow, dispensaries and this website. Sure here is online too, but here others can interject when they see red flags that I may not catch. It is a safer place then CL by leaps and bounds. 

I'm not trying to catch a bunch of CG's or PT's, to sort out and release. I'm not picky, I just want good clean medicine during times I can't provide my own. 

Maybe you have lots of time to search through CL and sort people out, Restorium2. But sadly, not all of us have that luxury. 

Edited by Califin

So how is your grow coming?

Howdy Beourbud,

It's going great,thanks for asking!  I just switched my Photo to flower, and I have and Auto about to finish in 4-5 weeks.  The poor Auto is running late, as I broke her main stem trying to LST her back around her second week. So she was topped on accident. Then she battled cal/mag issue's when she went into flower, but she got better. She's about 15 inches tall now, but has 4 main colas.  So all in all not a bad thing. Always a bright side :) 

My Photo on the other hand is doing great. She just flipped to flower on the 5th and is sitting around 19 inches tall. 

I love growing! I have always played outside in the garden, but indoor growing has been a fantastic learning experience. I have tried DWC and coco so far, but I will be switching to No-till when these are done. 

It's the main go-to place for everyone these days. It's a free ad that gets the most sightings. For everything. For everybody. All kinds of people. The best and the worst. There's no safe place to find an ad on the internet. Everyone can post everywhere. It's all equal. A balance of bad and good everywhere. I always go to a specialized site then cast The Big Net on Craigs List. That's what works.... for just about everything. Everything is a sorting process. Cast the net and sort out the BS. It's a job to sort it out. But that's how it works.

My thoughts are the same. I've used CL a lot. You can find every kind of person on CL. You just have to sort through it. A few years ago I had a CG ad on CL. One of the responders was a guy whose email I did a Google search on and found some weird shyt. Another was/is my best patient ever. She initially contacted me through hushmail and was very careful. Eventually after a few email exchanges we traded phone numbers and talked live. Turns out she's married to a successful Dr. and was very discreet. I met her at her mansion at our first meet. She eventually gave me a key to her house and the combo to her safe so I could drop off meds when no one was home. One day she called me while on vacation and said she may have left her meds sitting on her desk and asked me to drop by her house and lock everything up so her kids wouldn't see it when she got home. This gal only uses about 4oz per year, and a few months ago she acknowledged our very good arrangement and told me she ordered a volcano and was having it shipped to my house. Best patient ever, found on CL. BTW I love the volcano.

My thoughts are the same. I've used CL a lot. You can find every kind of person on CL. You just have to sort through it. A few years ago I had a CG ad on CL. One of the responders was a guy whose email I did a Google search on and found some weird shyt. Another was/is my best patient ever. She initially contacted me through hushmail and was very careful. Eventually after a few email exchanges we traded phone numbers and talked live. Turns out she's married to a successful Dr. and was very discreet. I met her at her mansion at our first meet. She eventually gave me a key to her house and the combo to her safe so I could drop off meds when no one was home. One day she called me while on vacation and said she may have left her meds sitting on her desk and asked me to drop by her house and lock everything up so her kids wouldn't see it when she got home. This gal only uses about 4oz per year, and a few months ago she acknowledged our very good arrangement and told me she ordered a volcano and was having it shipped to my house. Best patient ever, found on CL. BTW I love the volcano.

Howdy Highlander,

Thank you for sharing your story. It's nice that you had such a wonderful experience. 

I wouldn't let my CG in my house with my kids when I wasn't home, but that's just me. That's some trust for 4oz a year! 

Howdy Highlander,

Thank you for sharing your story. It's nice that you had such a wonderful experience. 

I wouldn't let my CG in my house with my kids when I wasn't home, but that's just me. That's some trust for 4oz a year! 

I've always been scared to trim up auto's. Have you done that before and what age do you find best to stop trimming it?

I dont let my patients to my home either. I dont  talk on the phone with them, all emailed appointments/menu's. thats just me, I was

bitten early on  with the privacy issue and just had to make some rules quick,  they've worked out so far.   I have had some patients just like

Highlander describes though. I always decline any personal involvement now, like bbq's, "leave it on the fridge" kind of invites.

not because they're bad, its just a strange relationship to begin with, as I meet 100% from the internet, a place I'd never meet people otherwise.

You sound like a likeable honest patient, I think you'd make a fine patient, wish you were closer.

I've always been scared to trim up auto's. Have you done that before and what age do you find best to stop trimming it?

I dont let my patients to my home either. I dont  talk on the phone with them, all emailed appointments/menu's. thats just me, I was

bitten early on  with the privacy issue and just had to make some rules quick,  they've worked out so far.   I have had some patients just like

Highlander describes though. I always decline any personal involvement now, like bbq's, "leave it on the fridge" kind of invites.

not because they're bad, its just a strange relationship to begin with, as I meet 100% from the internet, a place I'd never meet people otherwise.

You sound like a likeable honest patient, I think you'd make a fine patient, wish you were closer.

Thank Trichcycler, thanks nice of you to say.

As for the Auto, no I have never topped them before that time. Trimming yes, but just to expose area's to more light. 

I did the same to one of the Photo's cola's too(She has 7 now instead of 8) . My hands shake, and at times they just do their own thing lol. It is a real pain in the donkey when pruning. 

Back again for another weekly bump. 

My garden grows well, but I am completely out of med's (not your problem, just an update), and the dispensary I have been going to hasn't had anything other than sativa's for about a week now. 

This will be my 3rd time back there since making this post, and at 280$ an oz, it's a shame I couldn't find someone local to work with. 

Stay safe! 

• 2 years later...