Bernie Handed It To Trump!

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/07/jim-jefferies-cautions-trump-dont-be-ahole

Jim Jefferies' latest Netflix special "Freedumb" isn't overtly political, but he does give a few minutes to share his thoughts on Donald Trump. As expected he doesn't disappoint, savaging Trump. But beyond that he also, like all great comedians, goes deeper than into why voting for Trump is so very wrong for America.

Oh yeah, Language is NSFW....but you knew that already.

Funny stuff.

The country will never be debt free as long as the Federal Reserve system is in place.

The Fed prints paper money with nothing to back it and loans it to the government charging them interest. The only way the government can pay back the interest is to borrow money from the Federal Reserve. The income tax was created to pay the Federal Reserve, before that we had roads, schools etc. without any income tax.

It's essentially a Ponzi scheme that will come crashing down someday soon. Google what happened in the US in 1913. That's the year the country was given to the banks.

Don't believe everything the media tells you.

Here's proof of their lies and deception, all in favor of Hillary Clinton.

After the many years of bickering here on MMMA I have learned to have back up. MSN immediately removed the article from the home page soon after I posted a link to this photo into the comments.

Poll Results 20160705 077

I checked the poll results the next day and they were about the same.

Here is  a link to the article

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/msn-poll-projects-strong-clinton-lead/ar-AAhLKxx?li=BBnb7Kz

What I find interesting is that the results from the first poll MSN had up, the results were about the same as the second. Direct opposite of what the article reads.

I agree Jim, Bernie dropping out and giving his support to Hellary has handed the election over to Trump.

TRUMP 2016!

HILLARY to Prison 2016!

The country will never be debt free as long as the Federal Reserve system is in place.

The Fed prints paper money with nothing to back it and loans it to the government charging them interest. The only way the government can pay back the interest is to borrow money from the Federal Reserve. The income tax was created to pay the Federal Reserve, before that we had roads, schools etc. without any income tax.

It's essentially a Ponzi scheme that will come crashing down someday soon. Google what happened in the US in 1913. That's the year the country was given to the banks.

They were called excise taxes, huge tariffs, sin taxes, and land taxes until 1913.  Also the government sold land that belonged to the Native Americans to raise money. 

And did we really have roads and schools? Really?  Only about half the population in the late 1800's had even one year of school.  By the time FDR was president there was around 75%, now it is like 99%.

Did we have roads?  Or did we have some trails mostly?

Heh.

I do understand the Federal reserve issue,  but when people act like it was Shangri-La prior, they are oblivious.

We still have all those other taxes in addition to the income tax and none of them go toward paying down the debt.

It wasn't Shangri-la but at least they weren't working to enrich bankers.

Our founders started a revolution over far less taxation than we have today. You work for your masters at the bank, don't kid yourself.

Wasnt bill clinton the last president to balance our countrys books to come out of debt? I personal feel like trump might be up to the task, or i could just be swayed by his bullish comments. Regardless, none, not even bernie is really up to the tasks at hand. Corporations are to powerful with the amount of congress and senators in the pockets.

I won't get into anything else about Trump, or the danger that he poses to America as president, but am curious why you think he is "up to the task". Why do you think that a man who regularly uses bankruptcy as a financial strategy can get the USA out of debt? What particular financial wizardry do you think that he has exhibited? And why do you think you can believe anything he says? 

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/07/jim-jefferies-cautions-trump-dont-be-ahole

Jim Jefferies' latest Netflix special "Freedumb" isn't overtly political, but he does give a few minutes to share his thoughts on Donald Trump. As expected he doesn't disappoint, savaging Trump. But beyond that he also, like all great comedians, goes deeper than into why voting for Trump is so very wrong for America.

Oh yeah, Language is NSFW....but you knew that already.

Funny stuff.

ill have to watch that tonight. Lol

I won't get into anything else about Trump, or the danger that he poses to America as president, but am curious why you think he is "up to the task". Why do you think that a man who regularly uses bankruptcy as a financial strategy can get the USA out of debt? What particular financial wizardry do you think that he has exhibited? And why do you think you can believe anything he says?

i dont particularly believe anything anyone says, but he is already stupid rich, not a politiician, and been pretty consistent on his views and opinions for the last 30 years, despite what the media says. I agree with alot of what he says he has planned, closing borders temporarily, closing corporate tax loop holes etc. but lets be honest, it really does not matter who is in office, as long as we have the same congress and senate. Were already bombing the bunny muffin out of the middle east yet again, despite what the media says, so no worries about what he has said there.

Who do you suppose everyone should vote for?

President Andrew Jackson
On Jan. 8, 1835, all the big political names in Washington gathered to celebrate what President Andrew Jackson had just accomplished. A senator rose to make the big announcement: "Gentlemen ... the national debt ... is PAID."

1835  !!!!!  Since then great men have led our country, some greatly evil some not. It might take a great man to pay off current debt. there are no great men or women running for presidency these days.

Andrew Jacksons:  School of Economics or  the original 'Trump University'

This was really more of a gimmick than balancing the budget.  He used the sale of Western Land owned by the Federal Government along with a lack of Federal Funding for infrastructure to pay off the debt. In fact they were actually producing a profit albeit for a short while. Unfortunately there was nowhere to put it as he had already pulled the plug on the 2nd Bank of the US, so he decided to divide it between the states. This caused the State Banks to go a little crazy and stimulated speculation as these banks operated under looser lending procedures than the Federal Bank had. Soon the combined debt of the State Banks had climbed  to twice the previous total of the national debt. Through more of his inept decisions this soon led to the Panic of 1837.

Basically AJ was a naive buffoon and up there as one of the worst Presidents we've had. Thomas Jefferson author of the Declaration of Independace, the Virginia Statute of Religous Freedom and Founder of the University of Virginia said, "He is the most unfit man to be President."  Sound familiar?  

Some of his other infamous accomplishments: the Removal of the Cherokee Indians from the South Eastern US known as the Trail of Tears .

His 'spoils system' where he replaced experienced politicians with illiterate farmers with little or no experience.

...and more.  Quite a price to pay to have this epitaph...

Andrew Jacksons:  School of Economics or  the original 'Trump University'

This was really more of a gimmick than balancing the budget.  He used the sale of Western Land owned by the Federal Government along with a lack of Federal Funding for infrastructure to pay off the debt. In fact they were actually producing a profit albeit for a short while. Unfortunately there was nowhere to put it as he had already pulled the plug on the 2nd Bank of the US, so he decided to divide it between the states. This caused the State Banks to go a little crazy and stimulated speculation as these banks operated under looser lending procedures than the Federal Bank had. Soon the combined debt of the State Banks had climbed  to twice the previous total of the national debt. Through more of his inept decisions this soon led to the Panic of 1837.

Basically AJ was a naive buffoon and up there as one of the worst Presidents we've had. Thomas Jefferson author of the Declaration of Independace, the Virginia Statute of Religous Freedom and Founder of the University of Virginia said, "He is the most unfit man to be President."  Sound familiar?  

Some of his other infamous accomplishments: the Removal of the Cherokee Indians from the South Eastern US known as the Trail of Tears .

His 'spoils system' where he replaced experienced politicians with illiterate farmers with little or no experience.

...and more.  Quite a price to pay to have this epitaph...

Like every other government snafu, we rarely are privy to the real goings on. How did that pipeline get laid so fast through that village?  how did all those AA contract syphilis in our recent history?   why is cancer all of a sudden contagious? how did some cure their aids?  how can we allow payment to  the military to guard poppy fields all day?   how come some of the sobbing folks at disaster sites are seen sobbing at other disaster sites?    how can we keep "terrorists" and their weapons  out our country ....if all they have to do is wrap themselves in heroin, nobody will ever find them.    Nothing is as it seems. Smoke and mirrors.

thanks for the read!

peace

A solution to the National Debt "problem" :

Government takes over all businesses and keeps all the profit (after paying reasonable salaries to the employees). We could retire the national debt in a few years!

How much does the U.S. owe? 15 trillion? How much is the U.S. worth? What is the value of all property and assets in the U.S.? If we went "bankrupt" how much would those assets still be worth?

Money is an illusion created by the banks. The stuff is literally printed by the railroad car full. The Federal Reserve's job is to regulate the money supply to avoid inflation (too much money chasing too few goods) and deflation (too many goods being chased by not enough money).

...another fascinating take on the theory of what money is, from a 2011 book called 'Debt: The First 5000 Years'. It proposes that before there was 'money' or currencies there was debt.

Furthermore: "A major argument of the book is that the imprecise, informal, community-building indebtedness of 'human economies' is only replaced by mathematically precise, firmly enforced debts, through the introduction of violence, usually state-sponsored violence in some form of military or police."

The Author also proposes a concept of "everyday communism" which he defines, when analysing peasant lives as "The peasants" visions of communistic brotherhood did not come out of nowhere. They were rooted in real daily experience: of the maintenance of common fields and forests, of everyday cooperation and neighborly solidarity. It is out of such homely experience of everyday communism that grand mythic visions are always built." Also "Society was rooted above in the "love and amity" of friends and kin, and it found expression in all those forms of everyday communism (helping neighbors with chores, providing milk or cheese for old widows) that were seen to flow from it."

Edited by solabeirtan

i dont particularly believe anything anyone says, but he is already stupid rich, not a politiician, and been pretty consistent on his views and opinions for the last 30 years, despite what the media says. I agree with alot of what he says he has planned, closing borders temporarily, closing corporate tax loop holes etc. but lets be honest, it really does not matter who is in office, as long as we have the same congress and senate. Were already bombing the bunny muffin out of the middle east yet again, despite what the media says, so no worries about what he has said there.

Who do you suppose everyone should vote for?

You didn't answer my question as to HOW he would get us out of debt..

"Because he is stupid rich" (how much is in doubt since he won't release his tax returns)? How does that get us out of debt, by using his expert knowledge of bankruptcy?  

"Closing the borders" - how does that get us out of debt - since it would be incredibly expensive, especially the mass deportations of 10 million people.  

"Temporarily closing tax loop holes" - NOT the president's job.

"Already bombing the shiiit out of the ME" - and according to his words he will  be even more aggressive against terrorism and defense spending is the largest part of US debt along with social security - so how will that get us out of debt?

Then you say it doesn't really matter because the same congress.

This is pretty typical of supporters of Don the Con. They listen to his (continually) self-contradictory words, somehow believe this serial liar, and then can't really state any specifics of what he will do once in office.

I have an idea; since the notion of Trump "getting us out of debt" is a nonsensical fantasy.with a $19 TRILLION total debt, here is an easier question: how will he even balance the budget with only a $1 trillion deficit? There ain't much wiggle room here. You will either have to seriously cut social security benefits, defense, medicare & health, or seriously increase taxes (you'd have to QUADRUPLE corporate taxes not just close "loopholes".)

Please tell me what Trump proposes to do. 

How is voting for someone I think will do a good job throwing my vote away?

Throwing it away would be if I voted for someone  who I was absolutely sure would be bad for the country.

The lesser or two evils is still evil, why not vote for good for a change?

Try this quiz and see which candidate you agree with the most.

https://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential-quiz

Wild Bill!  Please dont take it personaly!

I voted for perrot, do you not think that was a waisted vote?

A dem or rep is gonna win, having an independent or 3rd party win is farther off in the future than the 1st black woman president!

I beleive my perrot vote was a waisted vote, and I beleive a vote for any one other than hillary is a vote for trump!

I predict trump will be our next prez, God Help Us!

Peace

You didn't answer my question as to HOW he would get us out of debt..

"Because he is stupid rich" (how much is in doubt since he won't release his tax returns)? How does that get us out of debt, by using his expert knowledge of bankruptcy?  

"Closing the borders" - how does that get us out of debt - since it would be incredibly expensive, especially the mass deportations of 10 million people.  

"Temporarily closing tax loop holes" - NOT the president's job.

"Already bombing the shiiit out of the ME" - and according to his words he will  be even more aggressive against terrorism and defense spending is the largest part of US debt along with social security - so how will that get us out of debt?

Then you say it doesn't really matter because the same congress.

This is pretty typical of supporters of Don the Con. They listen to his (continually) self-contradictory words, somehow believe this serial liar, and then can't really state any specifics of what he will do once in office.

I have an idea; since the notion of Trump "getting us out of debt" is a nonsensical fantasy.with a $19 TRILLION total debt, here is an easier question: how will he even balance the budget with only a $1 trillion deficit? There ain't much wiggle room here. You will either have to seriously cut social security benefits, defense, medicare & health, or seriously increase taxes (you'd have to QUADRUPLE corporate taxes not just close "loopholes".)

Please tell me what Trump proposes to do. 

One should also look at what percentage of the budget the US Dept. of Agriculture sucks up every year. Our government subsidizes the research and development of private corporations products( like GMO's), but the government never gets a dime in return, subsidies to farmers( I consider it farmer welfare, and I am a farmer, but have not taken any subsidies since around "01, if the farm can't stand on it's own, then like any other business, close your doors) is also a large chunk of federal monies, then you add in the money the Food and Drug Administration receives in federal funding too. Cannot remember where I just recently read that Social security is really a small percentage of the total federal budget. The multi-national corporations and the filthy rich need to start paying their fair share of taxes. Also read somewhere that the Chinese are paying huge amounts of money for Harley Davidson motorcycles due to the very large tarriff the Chinese put on American products, but us? We just let them import as much as they want with little or no tarriffs on their products, go figure!!

Farmer Brown

One should also look at what percentage of the budget the US Dept. of Agriculture sucks up every year. Our government subsidizes the research and development of private corporations products( like GMO's), but the government never gets a dime in return, subsidies to farmers( I consider it farmer welfare, and I am a farmer, but have not taken any subsidies since around "01, if the farm can't stand on it's own, then like any other business, close your doors) is also a large chunk of federal monies, then you add in the money the Food and Drug Administration receives in federal funding too. Cannot remember where I just recently read that Social security is really a small percentage of the total federal budget. The multi-national corporations and the filthy rich need to start paying their fair share of taxes. Also read somewhere that the Chinese are paying huge amounts of money for Harley Davidson motorcycles due to the very large tarriff the Chinese put on American products, but us? We just let them import as much as they want with little or no tarriffs on their products, go figure!!

Farmer Brown

and unfortunately thats just scratching the surface of our filthy no good piece of chit politicians. We  all believe in these ideals yet the fools keep getting in. its fixed I tell you. The same families that started it are still running it. they wont ever allow us to vote their wealth away, the root of this prevalent evil. of course the game is fixed,  they would not risk a failure.

We would not need to quadruple corporate taxes, a company like apple, thay pays nearly nothing compared to its profits in the billions every WEEK, how much tax revenue is lost in just that one company?not the presidents job??the welfare of this country and its citizens is right? These corporations should be paying there fare share, so that when i retire, i still have a social security fund.That by the way, im still paying into, been paying into for ten years, so plz how is that not the presidents job? Trump has expressed his willingness to dive in and change these one sided trade aggreements we currently have. Ive not heard a word about it from anyone else. Im not saying he is a perfect candidate or even close to it, but what are the other options? Jill stien?? Lulz, bernie sanders?? Bernie was and is only there to herd people to clinton. So please, enlighten me and everyone reading to what should be done with my vote you angry angry keyboard mashn forum goer?

We would not need to quadruple corporate taxes, a company like apple, thay pays nearly nothing compared to its profits in the billions every WEEK, how much tax revenue is lost in just that one company?not the presidents job??the welfare of this country and its citizens is right? These corporations should be paying there fare share, so that when i retire, i still have a social security fund.That by the way, im still paying into, been paying into for ten years, so plz how is that not the presidents job? Trump has expressed his willingness to dive in and change these one sided trade aggreements we currently have. Ive not heard a word about it from anyone else. Im not saying he is a perfect candidate or even close to it, but what are the other options? Jill stien?? Lulz, bernie sanders?? Bernie was and is only there to herd people to clinton. So please, enlighten me and everyone reading to what should be done with my vote you angry angry keyboard mashn forum goer?

I think You should vote for who ever you see fit!

It is your right and you dont have to tell people who you vote for!

Peace