Colorado City Water Tests Positive For Thc

BirdHunter

Looks like you were right Zap

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/colorado-town-finds-no-marijuana-chemical-in-water-cancels-restrictions/ar-BBuIAHM?li=BBnb7Kz

No marijuana found after tested properly, water restrictions lifted.

I dont see mention of different types of testing here. the same tests showing positive now show negative?   I ask because for the "properly tested" comment. Article could read as thc found and then 48 hours later its not found, but still, same testing protocols?

peace

This is just a sad country we live in. We teach our youth that we live in a free society, based on science and with justice for all. We make them recite the ‘pledge of allegiance’ on a daily basis to imprint these ideas into their head. Yet we are not in a free society, we don’t base our policies on science and there is very little justice going on. In fact, we have let greed and special interests ruin this country. And when individuals finally come to realize all the problems this country or world has, they are labeled as threats for simply reinforcing what they have been taught their entire lives.

We are at a crucial point in time where the future is looking pretty bleak. It would take me several pages to explain all the issues occurring from climate change, clean water, food, shelter, energy, ect. But I can tell you that it is a typical reaction for the elite or those in power to further crack down on freedoms in order to retain control. Initially that control was due to controversial war and other political issues, but soon we will be dealing with real riots because basic essentials are not being provided. Instead of building the infrastructure we need to avoid these future (and current) issues, we spend all our resources killing or invading others, going on a perpetual drug war, and supporting an out-dated economic model. By the time we finally conquer the world, there will be nothing left to rule over. We are either going to evolve into something new, or permanently collapse… and it won’t be the elite pushing for the required changes.

I guarantee the first thing the scientist said when the police brought them the "problem" was "stop using worthless field test kits or urinalysis test kits to do this."

If they used cop field test kits to declare their water unfit to drink, then the same test kits to declare it safe, they are stupider than we think, I guess.

right on !!! :goodjob:

I dont feel any better knowing though.....after years of all of us laying down and accepting this type of oppression needlessly.   this  whole fiasco needs to  be ended, not with a century of hard work and voting dems or repubs, , but right now, all at once. We've been voting their corrupt azzes out forever yet it keeps getting worse. doing something different is in order.

Like police brutality, asset forfeiture, ancient rapist dna kits...some things must be put to a stop immediately.

peace :bong2:

Edited by grassmatch

New tests show no pot chemicals in Colorado town's water

http://phys.org/news/2016-07-pot-chemicals-colorado-town.html

Authorities said Saturday that new tests show there is no evidence of a marijuana chemical in a Colorado community's tap water and they believe the initial tests were false.

Warnings not to drink the water were lifted Saturday after multiple tests confirmed there was no THC, marijuana's psychoactive ingredient, in the water.

"We are happy to report that the water advisory is canceled immediately. Please resume any and all water activities," the sheriff's office notified residents on its Facebook page.

Lincoln County sheriff's Capt. Michael Yowell said Saturday that there is evidence that a shed covering a city well was tampered with and that investigation is continuing. He said the manufacturer of the test kits has been contacted to find out why some tests came back positive.

"There never was THC in our water supply. We did get multiple tests showing the possibility of THC, but independent tests taken by different people at different times and places showed no evidence of THC," Yowell said.

He said a shed covering the well head was broken into, but there was no indication who was responsible or when it occurred. Yowell said the shed is only protected by a padlock, like many other wells on Colorado's eastern plains, but someone gained entry by breaking into a side of the shed.

Yowell said many community wells are at risk of being contaminated.

"It's not tamper-resistant, someone with bad intentions could get into almost any well in America if they wanted to," he said.

Bottled water was distributed to residents after officials said Thursday that some field tests showed evidence of the chemical, and more tests were ordered. No illnesses were reported in Hugo, a town of about 730 people some 100 miles southeast of Denver.

Commercial marijuana cultivation, product manufacturing, testing facilities and retail marijuana stores are banned in Hugo, although they are legal elsewhere in the state.

Looks like you were right Zap

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/colorado-town-finds-no-marijuana-chemical-in-water-cancels-restrictions/ar-BBuIAHM?li=BBnb7Kz

No marijuana found after tested properly, water restrictions lifted.

"Peter Perrone, a chemist and owner of the state-licensed cannabis testing facility, Gobi Analytical in suburban Denver said in an interview that it is virtually impossible to find THC in water in concentrated levels because cannabinoids are not water soluble."

I guarantee the first thing the scientist said when the police brought them the "problem" was "stop using worthless field test kits or urinalysis test kits to do this."

If they used cop field test kits to declare their water unfit to drink, then the same test kits to declare it safe, they are stupider than we think, I guess.

there is no way they are stupider than i think, . them headphones they wear.. say.... breath in breath out breath in breath out

Edited by Willy