Ac/dc

Is that an automatic?

Is 20:1 a record?  that sounds like the most cbd I've ever heard of, imagine the possibilities

20:1 is what they said and I also saw same results online. No not an automatic.

Believe cannatonic #4 is 17:1, but then also seen it as 1:1.

The cannatonic that I had before had very little thc.

• 8 months later...

I just started a couple clones a month ago and they're not wanting to get tall :( . I started 2 seeds I got in that same day and they're around 10" tall now. I started 1 of the seed into flower early and the other I'm making a mom . I do cbd during day at moment cannatonic I got from a friend. But at night I love me some death star sleepy time :) time will tell can't rush the ladies :)

Planted the ac/dc outside last year and got an oz per plant, planted late. Took a couple clones and they got to be 2' tall, but could not hold their own limb up. Finally got rid of them and will try again when they are available again. Prefer the cannatonic #4. Cannatonic is getting hard to find anymore.

Edited by blackhorse

I just started a couple clones a month ago and they're not wanting to get tall :( . I started 2 seeds I got in that same day and they're around 10" tall now. I started 1 of the seed into flower early and the other I'm making a mom . I do cbd during day at moment cannatonic I got from a friend. But at night I love me some death star sleepy time :) time will tell can't rush the ladies :)

I here AC DC is clone only  no seeds??