Pm Me If You Need A Referral In Or Around Genesee County For Ac Repair

I have no dog in this race, but I thought I'd let people who need AC service know of my very good experience with an AC repairman.

It turns out that central air is the only thing I've not been able to fix myself. So I gave up and called a local repairman, who seemed to have a smaller operation, after I couldn't get my AC working. (In the third summer in my current house, this past weekend was the first time I even tried to use it....when I bought my house in the winter, it had just had a new central AC system installed. The following summer when I went to switch it on, I was sad to discover that there was no electrical line run to the switch box outside and no control wire either. Finally last week I wired everything up.)

When the repair guy came out, he found a leak in the piping outside. He fixed that and then determined that there must be a leak inside. I had had a while to feel him out and figured he was pretty cool. So I confessed my MMJ status and told him if he's anti MMJ or uncomfortable with it I'd pay him for what he did and he could leave.

He said, "I'm like Jonny Cash, I've been everywhere, man. And I don't care what you do in you own home. I've worked on lots of MMJ projects." When he came inside he just went right to work. He didn't look around at the shelf with ballasts and supplies, the 55-gallon mixing drums, and piles of unused grow equipment.

He ended up fixing two leaks in the copper piping, determining that there was insufficient air return in the ducts, confirmed the work I did, figured out an issue with the thermostat, and charged the system on two hours notice on a Saturday on one of the hottest days of the year. All for $180.

*if a mod thinks this post is inappropriate, I won't be offended if it's deleted.