I Would Like To Punch Him In The Face !

cristinew

I would like to punch him in the FACE..Knock the crap out of him USA USA USA...In the good old days they would rip him out of that seat so fast ....In the good old days, this doesn’t happen because they used to treat them very very rough..Just knock the hell out of them…. I’ll pay for the legal fees, I promise.

Donald Trump ,  

What has become on America?  Why have we gone so low?

Edited by cristinew

I would like to punch him in the FACE..Knock the crap out of him USA USA USA...In the good old days they would rip him out of that seat so fast ....In the good old days, this doesn’t happen because they used to treat them very very rough..Just knock the hell out of them…. I’ll pay for the legal fees, I promise.

Donald Trump ,  

What has become on America?  Why have we gone so low?

You need to be mad at the idiot that made this stupid schit!

Hillary probably made this film with idiots voice!

Don't feel like you HAVE to choose either- vote Gary Johnson.

I worry that hillary would benifit from all of the votes for johnson!

I dont want hillary or trump, but trump is not a life time politiician,  I beleive he will surround himself with smart people that will tell him what to do,  Hillary will surround herself in mirrors and do what she wants to do!  we already know what the clintons and obama's can do!

In 4 yrs we can go thru this b.s again and get rid of who ever wins!

uhg

We already know what the clintons and obama's can do!  They did a better job that bushs and reagons   Who expanded  the DEA Homeland security and all the Big Government police state programs ?  Republicans.  Now you republicans are demanding MORE BIG government by building walls and deporting 11 people  Please any trump supporter give me an idea how you are going to do this all? Please tell me. You seem to be demanding more government and you do not even know that you are,  The government will not keep you safe from the boogie man,

Edited by cristinew

You need to be mad at the idiot that made this stupid schit!   ???? What  those are trumps quotes from his own voice  BLAME  the speaker not the delivery  man,

yes them were trumps words,  That lil video was not any where he said them things,  Im not a trump fan, Im not a fan of any politician at this time, I wish this crap was done already, I dont even want to watch the frickin news, its all about 2 idiots!  one who's voice just goes right thru me and one that acts like a child and a bully!

Peace

yes them were trumps words,  That lil video was not any where he said them things,  Im not a trump fan, Im not a fan of any politician at this time, I wish this crap was done already, I dont even want to watch the frickin news, its all about 2 idiots!  one who's voice just goes right thru me and one that acts like a child and a bully!

Peace

I have heard that a lot. I wonder what it is about her voice? Overbearing? Condescending? Definitely a problem for her.

I have heard that a lot. I wonder what it is about her voice? Overbearing? Condescending? Definitely a problem for her.

I dont know what it is, man I will be watching something she comes on I change the channel like im getting ear bleeds lol!

He comes on at first I dont notice (i listen to t.v alot not watch) but he says his stupid schit and I change on his a ss too!

Im so disapointed,  I would vote for johnson, but the past tells me dont waiste your vote on some one that cant win, and that vote could help the better of the other 2,,,,,,,,,,who is the better of the other 2?   we need a do over prelim!

Peace

edit= I voted for perrot, I will never forget that!

Edited by phaquetoo

I dont know what it is, man I will be watching something she comes on I change the channel like im getting ear bleeds lol!

He comes on at first I dont notice (i listen to t.v alot not watch) but he says his stupid schit and I change on his a ss too!

Im so disapointed,  I would vote for johnson, but the past tells me dont waiste your vote on some one that cant win, and that vote could help the better of the other 2,,,,,,,,,,who is the better of the other 2?   we need a do over prelim!

Peace

edit= I voted for perrot, I will never forget that!

I really think that Trump is the only person she could beat. And he just keeps going lower and lower. Like he's trying to get Hillary elected. I just can't help but think that Trump is getting Hillary elected. Destroying the Republican Party. He's like a wrecking ball. I'm feeling sorry for those mindless folks trying to support him. And his kids too. But he's probably just their boss, not really like a dad. 

I really think that Trump is the only person she could beat. And he just keeps going lower and lower. Like he's trying to get Hillary elected. I just can't help but think that Trump is getting Hillary elected. Destroying the Republican Party. He's like a wrecking ball. I'm feeling sorry for those mindless folks trying to support him. And his kids too. But he's probably just their boss, not really like a dad. 

I was thinking the same thing,  he used to be one of their biggest donors!

I wouldnt put it past him to be helping the clintons get back in the white house, they prob treated him realy well!

Peace

Im so disapointed,  I would vote for johnson, but the past tells me dont waiste your vote on some one that cant win, and that vote could help the better of the other 2,,,,,,,,,,who is the better of the other 2?

I've never understood how not voting for either major party candidate helps one of them win. But anyway, here's an interesting article on the Johnson campaign.

And in theory, if neither major party candidate wins 270 electoral votes, the election would be thrown to the House of Representatives for the first time since 1824. In a Republican controlled House, Gary Johnson, in theory, could be elected President with the lowest percentage of popular votes in American history, far less than John Quincy Adams’ 30.9 percent in 1824 or Abraham Lincoln’s 39.8 percent of the vote in 1860.

I've never understood how not voting for either major party candidate helps one of them win. But anyway, here's an interesting article on the Johnson campaign.

Johnson needs to spend some cash on adds,  If more people knew they had a choice he may win!

People are going to vote in the better of the worst, that sucks, and johnson aparently dont have funds to get his name out there, I prob wouldnt even know about him If I didnt watch news most of the time!

I would love to vote for him, Im actualy thinking of not voting for pres,  I dont like my choices, and johnson cant win if no one knows he is running!

so yea the few that know he is running are waisting their vote, just like I did when I voted for perrot!

I would love to see some one other than a rep or dem be our next pres!

Peace

Would you let this guy have the codes to the Nuclear bomb?  Really .  A decent person does not go around saying they would punch someone in the face.. I ,m no fan of Hillary  but this guy is crazy,  Maybe all Republicans are the same way?  I dont know,.

He never said to punch someone in the face. Where do you get this bull crap?