Vote Today

Well, in some really heavy republican districts(or Dem) it may be better to vote for the 'best" republican in the primary.  Rather have a mmj friendly candidate than a law and order candidate type of thing. These are things you have to figure out for yourself.

But generally yes WET. But vote for the best Dem then.

But than I cannot complain about the idiocracy of this all.

Government is owned by Rothschilds and Rockafellar's.

Not voting is revolting, revolt.

Just to elaborate my thoughts..

We vote and then the electoral college considers our votes and votes for themselves?

This is all one big game, a Matrix.

Well, in some really heavy republican districts(or Dem) it may be better to vote for the 'best" republican in the primary.  Rather have a mmj friendly candidate than a law and order candidate type of thing. These are things you have to figure out for yourself.

But generally yes WET. But vote for the best Dem then.

Here's a scenario I'm working in my area;

The best prosecutor is an independent. Just an awesome choice for someone with a cannabis lifestyle. He will be running against one of two Dems that will be decided today. So I vote for the Dem I think the Independent can beat. There can be a lot of strategy in certain areas, while others will be less of an opportunity for change. You can get your sample ballot here and see whats up in your area; https://vote.michigan.gov/mvic/

Edited by Restorium2

Please vote, and also complain afterwards about the outcome. Not voting is not a revolt, it is silence. That is what Republicans want.

The electoral college only effects the presidency, which is, at this point, the unredeemable part of the election.

Two sides of the same coin. Two wings of the same bird. 

rockefeller%2Brothschildjpg.png

Was a lovely walk over to the polls.  Wrote in Miss Maria Green for 8th District.

Voter #45. That is kinda depressing.  Hope the turn out turns up.

After watching Bernie get hijacked,, and how they work.. makes a lot of voters apathetic... Unfortunately