Hillary Clinton Campaign Says She Would Reschedule Marijuana

Could the media portrayal of trump have anything to do with your opinion? It has been really scewed out of context and proportion, not saying he hasnt said some far out stuff but....ratings maybe?

My 2¢

"Demagoguery 101: When you don't have actual answers, exaggerate the problems with fear & hatred in order to blind people with emotion.

— Garry Kasparov (@Kasparov63) July 22, 2016"

Decisions, decisions.

13649185_1224540224253657_1703341605_n.j

what is that boy doing trying to get an afro?

I let my granny give me an afro when I was younger lol!  and nope I didnt get teased lol! ( I used to be a good fighter)

I got zapped a few times with my wet sponge and razor trimming wall paper around the sockets, ouch!

Yea water and medal gives ya a wake up call lol!

-----------------------------

we truly only have 2 options on this election, yes others are running but wont win (i wish I was wrong) I cant in good contious waiste my vote on the other party's,  people may think it is not a waisted vote, but when you vote for some one that cant possibly win it is a waisted vote, one of the other 2 evils are going to benifit from that kind of vote!

I can honestly say I have no clue who I will vote for, But it will be dem or rep because one of them are going to win, I want to use my vote to keep the worst of the 2 evil's out of office, I just dont realy know who the worst of the worst is yet!

I did see on the news this morning that hillary way out collected donations than trump.  She also has like 220 people on the election pay roll,  trump only has like 80 people or less on the pay roll and collected a whole lot less donations than hillary!

That alone tells me who can manage spending better!

How can you out spend some one so much and have so many people working for you and the non politician did so well in the primary's?  Hillary had bernie up her butt till the end lol,  trump blew away 16 potential candidates like they were nothing! and he did it pretty thrifty,  Now if he can just shut his stupid mouth!

Peace

He is not trying just to get ratings, he is trying to get votes. The stuff he is saying to try to get those votes is sick and will change our country in a very negative way: 1) building a wall between US and Mexico, 2) stopping Muslim immigration, 3) attacks against minorities and veterans, 4) putting Clinton or other political opponents in jail, 5) asking followers to assassinate Clinton and Supreme Court Justices 6) saying the election is rigged if he loses.

You may think what he says is outlandish, and it is. But think of the next (inevitable) terrorist attack. Trump at the helm while we respond to a serious and organized terrorist attack? Nightmare territory.

Why did I expect better for you? Spreading the main stream propaganda is not intelligent. Stopped listening to PGT for spouting this nonsense. All lawyers think they are in the ruling class and think they know what is best for everyone. The dependent class will follow you anywhere. 

Yeah, schedule 2 is bad.  Michigan also has the Prairie Plant Systems law, which in effect when the fed's reschedule, only 3 companies would be able to grow, they grow 1 strain which is mid grade at best, they use chemicals and pesticides, and sell it through pharmacies.  Oh, and you can't be part of that system and be part of the MMMA of 2008 at the same time.  So, it kills all dispensaries and non-linked transfers, Lansing would say they don't need 2 dispensary systems, and eventually phase out the caregiver system based on the State Police recommendations, etc...  Like stated above, it puts money back into big pharma, we the people no longer control costs or quality.  You get what you get.

Not to mention, who wants to ask a 70 year old pharmacist what kush's he has in today... that would be more awkward than asking for condoms as a 17 year old...

On the political side... unfortunately Hilary is no change, and Trump is a little to extreme against minorities, women, and well, everyone who isn't rich, male and white.  HIs policies don't make sense, and he is admittedly not going to work as president, he is going to delegate it to Pence, so you are really electing Pence, and Trump would make a couple face appearances per year, that's it.

Yeah, schedule 2 is bad.  Michigan also has the Prairie Plant Systems law, which in effect when the fed's reschedule, only 3 companies would be able to grow, they grow 1 strain which is mid grade at best, they use chemicals and pesticides, and sell it through pharmacies.  Oh, and you can't be part of that system and be part of the MMMA of 2008 at the same time.  So, it kills all dispensaries and non-linked transfers, Lansing would say they don't need 2 dispensary systems, and eventually phase out the caregiver system based on the State Police recommendations, etc...  Like stated above, it puts money back into big pharma, we the people no longer control costs or quality.  You get what you get.

Not to mention, who wants to ask a 70 year old pharmacist what kush's he has in today... that would be more awkward than asking for condoms as a 17 year old...

On the political side... unfortunately Hilary is no change, and Trump is a little to extreme against minorities, women, and well, everyone who isn't rich, male and white.  HIs policies don't make sense, and he is admittedly not going to work as president, he is going to delegate it to Pence, so you are really electing Pence, and Trump would make a couple face appearances per year, that's it.

There is no limit on producers or what company can produce. Pharmicists will not sell it. They will have to rewrite the law.

pharmacies won't carry marijuana unless approved by fda.

fda won't approve until study.

fda study on raw marijuana will take 5 to 10 years. if they ever do a study. what's in it for anyone? can't patent it. but maybe fda would approve one strain?

maybe pps will do a study on smoked marijuana? doubt it.

the pps 660 law will never work. I wonder who told them to lobby for it?

It's like pps thought pharmacists and drs could just dispense any drug for any reason

it's like if they thought they could prescribe cocaine, a schedule 2 drug, for pain relief.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/criminal-justice-reform/

so controlled substance schedule 2.

i thought zap said schedule 2 would be bad?

Many, to include me, argue that it should not be scheduled at all. DEA Administrative Law Judge Francis Young agreed in 1988.

Schedule I

Schedule I drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined as drugs with no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse. Some examples of Schedule I drugs are:

heroin, lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), marijuana (cannabis), 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (ecstasy), methaqualone, and peyote

Schedule II

Schedule II drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined as drugs with a high potential for abuse, with use potentially leading to severe psychological or physical dependence. These drugs are also considered dangerous. Some examples of Schedule II drugs are:

Combination products with less than 15 milligrams of hydrocodone per dosage unit (Vicodin), cocaine, methamphetamine, methadone, hydromorphone (Dilaudid), meperidine (Demerol), oxycodone (OxyContin), fentanyl, Dexedrine, Adderall, and Ritalin

Schedule III

Schedule III drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined as drugs with a moderate to low potential for physical and psychological dependence. Schedule III drugs abuse potential is less than Schedule I and Schedule II drugs but more than Schedule IV. Some examples of Schedule III drugs are:

Products containing less than 90 milligrams of codeine per dosage unit (Tylenol with codeine), ketamine, anabolic steroids, testosterone

Schedule IV

Schedule IV drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined as drugs with a low potential for abuse and low risk of dependence. Some examples of Schedule IV drugs are:

Xanax, Soma, Darvon, Darvocet, Valium, Ativan, Talwin, Ambien, Tramadol

Schedule V

Schedule V drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined as drugs with lower potential for abuse than Schedule IV and consist of preparations containing limited quantities of certain narcotics. Schedule V drugs are generally used for antidiarrheal, antitussive, and analgesic purposes. Some examples of Schedule V drugs are:

cough preparations with less than 200 milligrams of codeine or per 100 milliliters (Robitussin AC), Lomotil, Motofen, Lyrica, Parepectolin

Edited by GregS

There is no limit on producers or what company can produce. Pharmicists will not sell it. They will have to rewrite the law.

It may have been the Canadian version that I was thinking of that had a 3 producer limit.  But it was to be dispensed by pharmacists, and I believe the issue is that it will be argued that we don't need 2 separate systems for patients to get cannabis.  Lansing, in my opinion, once it is rescheduled, would be able to get a 75% vote to remove our system over the course of say a 5 year period.

Rescheduling to 2, which is where Norco, Vicodin, and other now lie, would be able to be dispensed by a pharmacist.  It is set to not allow anyone in the MMMA system to be allowed to get it through SB660.  One or the other is how I understand it.

Either way, it is a crap system, designed to undermine our current law, not expand on it like I believe we should. 

The main point is, Rescheduling is horrible, and doesn't do the plant justice.  It should be descheduled/exempted like Alcohol and Tobacco are, as it is less harmful than either of those. 

what is that boy doing trying to get an afro?

I let my granny give me an afro when I was younger lol!  and nope I didnt get teased lol! ( I used to be a good fighter)

I got zapped a few times with my wet sponge and razor trimming wall paper around the sockets, ouch!

Yea water and medal gives ya a wake up call lol!

-----------------------------

we truly only have 2 options on this election, yes others are running but wont win (i wish I was wrong) I cant in good contious waiste my vote on the other party's,  people may think it is not a waisted vote, but when you vote for some one that cant possibly win it is a waisted vote, one of the other 2 evils are going to benifit from that kind of vote!

I can honestly say I have no clue who I will vote for, But it will be dem or rep because one of them are going to win, I want to use my vote to keep the worst of the 2 evil's out of office, I just dont realy know who the worst of the worst is yet!

I did see on the news this morning that hillary way out collected donations than trump.  She also has like 220 people on the election pay roll,  trump only has like 80 people or less on the pay roll and collected a whole lot less donations than hillary!

That alone tells me who can manage spending better!

How can you out spend some one so much and have so many people working for you and the non politician did so well in the primary's?  Hillary had bernie up her butt till the end lol,  trump blew away 16 potential candidates like they were nothing! and he did it pretty thrifty,  Now if he can just shut his stupid mouth!

Peace

I just dont realy know who the worst of the worst is yet!  Its easy  they are both just as evil..  Ask the stock holders of trumps business how they feel

I just dont realy know who the worst of the worst is yet!  Its easy  they are both just as evil..  Ask the stock holders of trumps business how they feel

I can't in good conscious vote for Trump... I know many feel the same of Hilary, but Trump is named in something like 3200 lawsuits...  That speaks volumes about how he runs a business.  Also, he has no problem declaring bankruptcy, which is against our constitution, which he doesn't really seem to believe in.  Also, he doesn't believe in our treaties, promising to bring back torture to our prisoners (mostly foreign...) and that water boarding isn't the worst of it.  On top of all of that, most of his promises aren't realistic, like forcing Mexico to build a wall... why would they, it doesn't benefit them in the slightest.

At least Hillary  isn't currently under investigation for scams, unlike Trump university.  Anyway, just my personal views, she seems to be a little more realistic.  I'd vote another way if I thought it would do any good.

This thinking that you HAVE to choose between the lesser of two evils is surely going to put evil in the house. It does not need to be that way...just saying.

Like we could all get together and vote for Bernie? We did that. The rest of the country defined our choices for us between Clinton and Trump. No one here is to blame. But everyone here needs to vote between their choices. That is reality of our democracy. Michigan is waiting for the rest of the country to catch up mentally. Either face up to it, use your vote to effect your future, or lay in wait for it to effect you.

You think Trump is balanced and will take a thoughtful approach to the presidency? I have not heard that one before, not even from a Trump supporter. Most of his supporters can't wait for him to get into office and kick the government's donkey, whatever that means.

As to spreading propaganda (I don't see it), I'd expect Trump should be more careful with his words if he doesn't want people to spread them around!

If Trump would have stopped putting his foot in his mouth after he won the primary he would have had a better chance of winning.

He is his own worse enemy, I truly cant help that I beleive they both suck!

What is PGT?          blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

Thats funny!

I realy dont have to! The idiot is ruining his own chance's of winning daily,  Im sure hillary will tell us how his stock holders feel!

I can't in good conscious vote for Trump... I know many feel the same of Hilary, but Trump is named in something like 3200 lawsuits...  That speaks volumes about how he runs a business.  Also, he has no problem declaring bankruptcy, which is against our constitution, which he doesn't really seem to believe in.  Also, he doesn't believe in our treaties, promising to bring back torture to our prisoners (mostly foreign...) and that water boarding isn't the worst of it.  On top of all of that, most of his promises aren't realistic, like forcing Mexico to build a wall... why would they, it doesn't benefit them in the slightest.

At least Hillary  isn't currently under investigation for scams, unlike Trump university.  Anyway, just my personal views, she seems to be a little more realistic.  I'd vote another way if I thought it would do any good.

You dont watch the news?  Hillary is not under investigation? wow I agree with most of what you say accept that!

So lesser of four evils is going to be better? I don't think so, and seriously risks a Trump win.

I think it risks a hillary win! :drinking-coffee:

Like we could all get together and vote for Bernie? We did that. The rest of the country defined our choices for us between Clinton and Trump. No one here is to blame. But everyone here needs to vote between their choices. That is reality of our democracy. Michigan is waiting for the rest of the country to catch up mentally. Either face up to it, use your vote to effect your future, or lay in wait for it to effect you.

I cant make up  my mind whether to lay in wait or vote in a rigged system, (nothing to do with what butt head said about being rigged if he dont win)  our votes dont count!  The colligate vote counts and they dont rep us like it was ment to be,  The system is broken and needs to be fixed!

Peace

Phaquetoo..."I cant make up my mind whether to lay in wait or vote in a rigged system, (nothing to do with what butt head said about being rigged if he dont win) our votes dont count! The colligate vote counts and they dont rep us like it was ment to be, The system is broken and needs to be fixed!"

We are fixing the system through The Vote. It's the only way

Join us, won't you, and be a part of the movement that will propell us into a prosperous, clean, safe, peacefull future .

We are All in this together.

Edited by beourbud

Phaque,

She's been under investigation for Benghazi, which has been a colossal waste of time and money.  The facts are that the Republican controlled congress lowered funds for security at embassies twice, she even warned that this may allow attacks, and it was lowered anyway.  Then the attack happened, and everyone wanted to blame her.  The attack had nothing to do with her email system, and she was told to use a private system by a previous secretary of state, Colin Powell I believe it was, and that embassies had been attacked numerous times before she took office and dozens of people died, where Benghazi was what, 4?  The death toll under Bush was like 60 on diplomat or embassy related attacks.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/may/12/john-garamendi/prior-benghazi-were-there-13-attacks-embassies-and/

The rest of what she has done, she's been fairly Teflon on that, nothing sticks...  Doesn't make her innocent, just she was smart enough to get out of it.  But, maybe I am unaware of anything else she is being investigated for, email and Benghazi, both of which I believe she is faultless on from the limited information I have.

I am with you though brother.  I would rather a good third choice.