Hillary Clinton Campaign Says She Would Reschedule Marijuana

After a more than two-year investigation, encompassing 33 hearings held in congressional investigations and four public hearings, at an estimated cost of $7 million and counting, Republicans still have no case against Hillary Clinton.

33 hearings on Benghazi ....$7 million

54 hearings on Repealing Obamacare.......$87 million

Its time to take our house and senate back, these slugs are dead weight.

Edited by beourbud

Hillary Clinton Campaign Says She Would Reschedule Marijuana

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton plans to reschedule marijuana if she is elected in November, according to a statement issued by the campaign.

While the Drug Enforcement Administration denied a petition early Thursday to remove marijuana from its Schedule I list under the Controlled Substances Act, leaving the drug lumped in with heroin, LSD and other elicit substances, the Clinton campaign thinks that rescheduling the drug serves a higher purpose.

“Marijuana is already being used for medical purposes in states across the country, and it has the potential for even further medical use,” Maya Harris, a senior policy advisor to Clinton’s campaign, said in a statement, reported by The Denver Post. “As Hillary Clinton has said throughout this campaign, we should make it easier to study marijuana so that we can better understand its potential benefits, as well as its side effects.

The DEA’s decision to keep pot as a Schedule I drug affirmed the federal government’s belief that there is insufficient evidence to show that any “specific benefits” the drug might offer would outweigh any of the “known risks.”

Clinton, however, seems to disagree and the campaign contended that if elected, she would reclassify the drug to a Schedule II substance, which would mean acceptance that marijuana has a medical use for treatment.

“As president, Hillary will build on the important steps announced today by rescheduling marijuana from a Schedule I to a Schedule II substance. She will also ensure Colorado, and other states that have enacted marijuana laws, can continue to serve as laboratories of democracy,” Harris continued.

This carries no value to me coming from Hillary's mouth. We all know Hillary, and most politicians are liars, but let's go with the facts.

Obama made similar claims and now more people are being punished for marijuana than ever. He didn't succeed. Hillary, off her own lips, said she will continue Obama's legacy multiple times. If this is true, then that that would mean more people will be punished for MJ.

When it comes to Sanders, I believe he would have had it rescheduled. As far as I am concerned, Bernie was cheated, scammed.

There is no way I could vote for HC.

Politicians have been lying for years to get elected  Clinton is no different I dont trust a word that comes out of her crooked jaw.

Unfortunately Trump is the same...  Everyone says that what he talks about isn't true, even he says most of his promises are "just suggestions", and he probably isn't even going to act as president, delegating it to the VP.  Kasich said when he was approached, he was told as VP he would be doing it all under this administration.

Sounds like a leader to me. 

Please do not construe this as a pro-Hillary..  I am not, just really anti-trump...

This carries no value to me coming from Hillary's mouth. We all know Hillary, and most politicians are liars, but let's go with the facts.

Obama made similar claims and now more people are being punished for marijuana than ever. He didn't succeed. Hillary, off her own lips, said she will continue Obama's legacy multiple times. If this is true, then that that would mean more people will be punished for MJ.

When it comes to Sanders, I believe he would have had it rescheduled. As far as I am concerned, Bernie was cheated, scammed.

There is no way I could vote for HC.

Rescheduling is a curse.  That's the last thing I would agree with.  Descheduling, like alcohol and tobacco is the only correct way to go.

Unfortunately Trump is the same...  Everyone says that what he talks about isn't true, even he says most of his promises are "just suggestions", and he probably isn't even going to act as president, delegating it to the VP.  Kasich said when he was approached, he was told as VP he would be doing it all under this administration.

Sounds like a leader to me. 

Please do not construe this as a pro-Hillary..  I am not, just really anti-trump...

#NEVERTRUMP #NEVERHILLARY

I have made up my mind  , I used to vote 3rd party for congress senate and pres.  Now since what the republicans have done  I am going straight dem,Not because i like them its because i hate what the republicans have done,

I havent made up my mind and it realy bugs the phaq out of me!

I feel the same way you do,  But I blame both lame arse sides,  They act like big baby's im not voting with the girls im a boy, I can only vote with the boy's!

Both party's suck and bottom line they are being paid to act like a bunch of phaqing idiots that cant get along!

so people think the answer is one party, if you cant agree and work together lets only have one party and never worry about bad laws being passed or anything becuase we all agree!

Thats phaqed up!

Peace

This thinking that you HAVE to choose between the lesser of two evils is surely going to put evil in the house. It does not need to be that way...just saying.

well, thats the way its been done ever since I can remember. Every one scrambles to find the less evil of the two candidates as expected. Thing is, they expect us to do this, plan on it, scam on it, and get their way no matter which of the buddies get elected. These other parties hope we might get tired of doing the same things over and over again expecting a different result each time. Thing is I dont know anyone alive that was satisfied with their choice, the one they thought hard and long about. When I saw the vid with AIG president ordering President Reagan to hurry up with his speech....I saw the rub. We want honest people in charge, only politicians can be in charge, there are no honest politicians

Still believing the same things, even when evidence is to the contrary is the definition of insanity – except in politics it’s called leadership.

Get elected, get re elected,  sell out America to the highest corporate bidder.

frank Zappa says “Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex.”

Nobody For President !!!

Vote+for+Nobody.png

I have come down from my mountain to speak to the masses.. We didn't get Bernie, Hilary is not the president we all wanted but Trump is not only a threat to everything we cherish as Americans. He is a threat to the entire planet.  There is no media conspiracy against Trump, his own words are what we judge him by. We have to plug our noses and do the right thing, vote Clinton...

Now back to Valhalla I go. ...

I have come down from my mountain to speak to the masses.. We didn't get Bernie, Hilary is not the president we all wanted but Trump is not only a threat to everything we cherish as Americans. He is a threat to the entire planet.  There is no media conspiracy against Trump, his own words are what we judge him by. We have to plug our noses and do the right thing, vote Clinton...

where have you been?  Why dont you go back there?  :butt2:

jk

nice to see you back, did they kick you out of riu? lmao  bawahahahahahaha!

Peace

We are blessed to have an abudance of beautiful Mts in Michigan.

Mt Clemens, Mt Pleasant , Mt Morris

Of course we flat landers have a low threshold for Mountains

Go Mt Arvon

We are blessed to have an abudance of beautiful Mts in Michigan.

Mt Clemens, Mt Pleasant , Mt Morris

Of course we flat landers have a low threshold for Mountains

Go Mt Arvon

im trying to think of other citys with Mt in it in MI,,,,,,,,,God I hate mt. clemens 8 yrs of fighting for ssdi and going there every 90 days to show cause for child support!  I was ready to start camping in there parking garage I spent so much time in that city's macomb county court!

Nice town though, I love to take a boat up the clinton river and rent a dock for the weekend in down town mt.clemens, lots of kewl pubs and bars to walk to, plus they used to have a nice farmer jacks there,,,,,and the weekend bands playing in the gazebo. good times!

I actualy miss heart plaza lol!   I dont go down state to often any longer, I grew up in st. clair shores and cant stand being there more than 1 nite,  my whole family lives there accept mom pops and me!   out of the rat race, I dont miss rush hr, I hated working in the basement at the gm building in the new center area,,,,,when they moved I moved on lol!

Mt   mt ummmm mt  oh phaq it!

Peace