Replacement Card Denials.

Please, can only the people that have had to request a Replacement Card comment on this thread, Thank You!! Can't call LARA until Monday morning. I received a denial letter in the mail yesterday after I got home!!!  :growl: I clearly asked them what they needed before I mailed my info, and asked you awesome peeps :blow-a-heart:  what I needed to do. Lara said that I needed to send a copy of my DL, check for 10, and obviously the change form. They told me all I do on the form was check the box for (Request a Replacement Card), and to sign and date where it says (Signature of Patient). Since I misplaced ALLL OF MY ORIGINAL PAPERWORK, AND MY REGISTRY ID CARD, (WHICH THEY KNEW BTW PRIOR TO ME MAILING THEM MY LETTER), I ASKED THEM IF I NEED TO FILL OUT THE TOP PART OF THE FORM WHERE IS SAYS Patient Information – As it appears on your current registry ID card. (Required) THEY SAID N0 you dont need to know your number  They made me think , THAT SINCE I DIDN'T HAVE TO FILL OUT MY PATIENT# THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE TO FILL OUT THE REST OF THE TOP SECTION. I SHOULD HAVE FILLED THE REST OF IT OUT ANYWAYS I KNOW!!!  :growl: and I would probably have my REPLACEMENT CARD TODAY!!! FML! They must of assumed I would have still filled out the top section, and just left the patient registry ID card # part blank. The only reason why I even asked was because I didn't have my Patient Registry ID Card Number Memorized, so I wasn't going to be able to fill out that part on the form completely anyways. Now I have to resend a copy of my return letter as proof that I have already paid my $10 bux, a copy of my DL, and another change form. I want to send it in the mail today, but I am going to wait till MONDAY, to find out exactly what happened even though I am pretty sure it was because my dumb donkey didn't fill out the TOP PART THAT SAID REQUIRED FML!!!!. When I talk to them I am going to ask them if I can put "attention to someone to get it back faster, or even pay another 10 bux, because I thinks its BS I should have to wait in a pile of change forms when I just got done waiting 6 weeks to get a denial, and they never tried to reach me one time by phone! I am going to ask, what my PATIENT REGISTRY ID CARD NUMBER IS SO I CAN PUT THAT ON THIS CHANGE FORM. DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF YOU REGISTRY ID CARD NUMBER CHANGES EVERY TIME YOU GET A REPLACEMENT, OR GET A RENEWAL??? I AM OUT OF MY MEDS, AND I AM SUFFERING BADLY WITH MY PTSD .I HOPE THEY CAN SPEED THIS UP FOR ME THIS TIME AROUND :( THANKS MMMA FOR ALWAYS LISTENING TO ME, AND HELPING, EVEN WHEN I FEEL HORRIBLE! MAY LOVE AND PEACE BE WITH ALL YOU PEEPS!! PEACE! 

Edited by Compassion101

I am going to try to contact Shelly Edgerton Monday as well. She is the director. Right now I have to take pills from my doctor because I was FN stupid. NEVER ASSUME!!! I am just hoping they can get me my hard card quicker than 6 weeks this time, and that my problem in this thread can potentially help someone in the future not make the same mistakes I did. THANK YOU WET!!!! PEACE!!! 

That sux man.

We all make stupid mistakes.

And doesn't this dispensary keep you on file? DL should do the trick if you been going there for awhile. *shrug*

A CG would never do that to you while you waited for a card. Heck we used to wait like 5 months for a card.

I would go get it in the mail today...

Keep copies of all papers and cards in a safe place. Shittty lesson to learn.

only the yr changes, mine says p123456-171234 next card will say p123456-191234

They only change the yr after the dash (-) on your pt number, the first 2 #'s after the dash (-) always change to the yr your card expires!

I hope that helps!

I have a folder of every yrs paper work from the beginning, whey would you not save that stuff?

peace

Resent my information certified mail to Michigan Medical Marihuana Program PO Box 30083 Lansing, MI 48909. On my certified mail receipt, and my store receipt it says Lansing, MI, 48909. On the USPS tracking website it says it was delivered, but it says it was delivered to Lansing, MI 48924? I called and asked LARA, but they were useless. I was just curious if any of you peeps remember seeing a different tracking number other than 48909 when you sent your forms certified mail before? Thanks!! Have a great weekend!!! Peace!!! :) P.S. Calling USPS. Will post later. 

Resent my information certified mail to Michigan Medical Marihuana Program PO Box 30083 Lansing, MI 48909. On my certified mail receipt, and my store receipt it says Lansing, MI, 48909. On the USPS tracking website it says it was delivered, but it says it was delivered to Lansing, MI 48924? I called and asked LARA, but they were useless. I was just curious if any of you peeps remember seeing a different tracking number other than 48909 when you sent your forms certified mail before? Thanks!! Have a great weekend!!! Peace!!! :) P.S. Calling USPS. Will post later. 

USPS will straighten that out for you. It probably went to a satellite post office first for some reason. This is why we send things certified mail. Good on you for keeping a close eye on it. 

USPS will straighten that out for you. It probably went to a satellite post office first for some reason. This is why we send things certified mail. Good on you for keeping a close eye on it. 

Just got off the phone with USPS she pulled up my tracking number, and she was able to tell me that it went to Michigan Medical Marihuana Program PO Box 30083 Lansing, MI 48909. She thinks its fine. She also said someone signed for it, so obviously like you know I should be receiving that back in the mail. P.S. What is a satellite post office? Didn't see that online. Thanks! 

Just got off the phone with USPS she pulled up my tracking number, and she was able to tell me that it went to Michigan Medical Marihuana Program PO Box 30083 Lansing, MI 48909. She thinks its fine. She also said someone signed for it, so obviously like you know I should be receiving that back in the mail. P.S. What is a satellite post office? Didn't see that online. Thanks! 

https://www.mapquest.com/search/results?query=US%20Post%20Office,%20Lansing,%20MI%2048924