Decarb Myths Debunked

Sledge

Good stuff.

I find the very best way to decarb is gently heated cured buds where you collect the vapor in a bag. That way you know you haven't lost anything and you really don't have to worry about the heat setting because you are collecting all the vapor. It's fool proof as long as you get it hot enough to release all the cannabinoids. I like the Volcano. 

One thing that gets left out of the narrative is that what a strain/bud brings to the table makes a big difference on what you get out of it regardless of the heat you use. If your buds are weak you can lose it all with very little heating. And others will have so much to give you could heat and re heat and still keep getting cannabinoids out of it. 

Total b.s!

I have a bridge for sale resto would you like first dibs?

an add by a mod lol!

This is total b.s!

does any one realy beleive the crap in that add?

hurry go buy something you never needed before,  your waisting your meds bawahahahahahaha!

Peace

And this part(bold below), it's important to know that this only applies if you are going to ingest your cannabis in a way that doesn't use heat. Smoking, vaping, and gentle baking doesn't require any extra pre-decarbing;

Fact: All bud, fresh and cured, needs to be decarbed in order to be active and bioavailable. Decarbing fresh and well-cured bud involves the same process.

Edited by Restorium2

Total b.s!

I have a bridge for sale resto would you like first dibs?

an add by a mod lol!

This is total b.s!

does any one realy beleive the crap in that add?

hurry go buy something you never needed before,  your waisting your meds bawahahahahahaha!

Peace

It would be for folks who like to consume raw buds and get the full effects. Or a cannabis smoothie. Stuff like that.