Right On Malia !

trichcycler

I guess I just do not understand this whole "disrespectful' angle.

This is 'news' seen on the internet for 10 days or so prior to it being posted here.

If seeing a young woman who is an ADULT smoking a cig or a doob is so offensive,

then why was this thread left to run at all?

Word around the nets is that it was cannabis and imo why it was posted to a cannabis

site to begin with... for discussion.

Shaming folks is a poor and ineffective manner in which to try reach others or to get them to change.

Most folks will then dig their feet in and not hear another word.

Pointing 1 finger at another leaves 3 pointing back at you.

Simply not conducive to good discussions.

Judge Not ~ Bob Marley

Don't you look at me so smug
And say I'm going bad.
Who are you to judge me
And the life that I live?

I know that I'm not perfect
And that I don't claim to be.
So before you point your fingers,
Be sure your hands are clean.

Judge not
Before you judge yourself.
Judge not
If you're not ready for judgement.

The road of life is rocking
And you may stumble too.
So while you talk about me,
someone else is judging you.

Judge not
Before you judge yourself.
Judge not
If you're not ready for judgement.

The road of life is rocky
And you may stumble too.
So while you talk about me
Someone else is judging you...

jm02

I am also unable to agree with the "dumb and sleazy" angle, it's a freaking news clip.

I've seen much more objectionable subjects posted on this site where nary an eyelash was blinked.

I do not have to see anything the way "some of the rest of us do" and that IS WAY COOL imo.

I will stand all by my lonesome and I sometimes do.  I will not be swayed by intimidation tactics by

the many nor by a single person attempting to appear to be wiser/ stronger/ or larger than 1 by

making references to "we" or "some of the rest of us". 

I speak for I and I only... not the collective of "some of the rest of us" or "we".  I am simply I.

I am not always 'right' and I'm fine with that.  I can be swayed when I am 'wrong'... not by shame

and intimation though.

I guess some have higher standards than others.

Does anyone have proof positive that is cannabis? Or ,if it is on the net it must be true?

Until we have the facts this is an attempt to politicize and exploit a kid under 21

Public figures are fair game for scrutiny and public opinion, their children however should not be. They should not have to suffer the deeds of their parents.

Why would anyone throw shade on one of ours anyways?

I guess some have higher standards than others.

Does anyone have proof positive that is cannabis? Or ,if it is on the net it must be true?

Until we have the facts this is an attempt to politicize and exploit a kid under 21

Public figures are fair game for scrutiny and public opinion, their children however should not be. They should not have to suffer the deeds of their parents.

Why would anyone throw shade on one of ours anyways?

Right. And the timing of it. Just somebody digging for dirt during the election cycle. It's a dead give away that it's just bad propaganda. But hey, one person's bad propaganda is another person's fun conversation piece.

I'm here to show a positive face on a Michigan Medical Marijuana Patient. I'll call out this type of garbage every time because I believe that it shows that there's hope for us, we are not all the type to mindlessly post anything that's on the 'net somewhere else just because it has the word POT in it.  Thanks for the opportunity to point out something I believe is dumb and sleazy with disrespectful comments.

Not that I want to open this can of worms again, but I found this a little too funny to ignore.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/malia-obama-trolls-press-smoking-000000128.html

No offense meant to anyone and I'm certainly not trying to invade a child's privacy. Celebs and private citizens have different privacy laws for good reason. Good on malia for "clapping back" as they say.

Wet