New Beans, What To Pop First?

there is a setting to remove an not have the geo location.. there are many ways they could track you even ip is faster and easier than geo. however if you use PGP security keys with handshake you are easily hidden throw that in with a offshore proxy.. your a none being... real hard to find your location.. not impossible but more work than were worth.. :)

yah buddy, i got on for about a minute...didnt know my opinion meant so much lol. But to anwser your question, i dont know. Im not familiar with anything you listed. Heard good things, but never grown nor sampled any of them, but if i had to pop one, id prolly go with apricot.

Info in pics..i couldnt be anymore in line with the rules and various court interpretations, and a ripper would have a very sad day to come here, but when i do the journal i will scrub photos because i intend to leave it up for other people...i tend to only leave pics up for a day at most for anything else.

As far as ice river, im willing to give them a shot. I have combined total 8 death stomper, 8 91s, and two snake oils sprouting in various places..so well see how it goes. Lay off the roids bro.

I value most opinions regardless. One way or another I think I stand to learn more that way for better or for worse. I wouldn't worry about ice river, I talked with them for near an hour. They seem legit, he just mentioned they had real trouble with flavor in the cbd. Cbd flavors are getting better, but I've only had a few that I've enjoyed taste wise. No mind my manners and what my people think. They are all snobby western growers that don't even like their own kind. They only seem to like Spanish breeders these days. The roids....yeah, once you start you can't cold turkey it. You'll get messed up. Not sure if I'd go back and just deal with the poison ivy on its own. Let me know in pm how the cbd goes. I've got birdfeed that fits that genre as a peace offering for hassling ya. Id been leaning hard apricot for the force was a stong consideration. Take care, man.

Wet

I would love to see more grow journals @ 3MA again!

I was gifted a cut of the GTH and due to problems in my garden (using that term very lightly)

I had to take her early (42 days).  I had small buds and the trichomes were about 1/2 clear 1/2 cloudy

with a few amber when I took her down.  I let the tiny buds cure for about 1 month prior to consumption

and I was pleased with the taste + effects. 

I would like to see her done here to full maturity and get your feed back :)

And... if Willy gives his endorsement... I say run her!

I have her in flower now...When I ran her last time I took her to 78 days...I think she could have gone a little longer....HJ

I value most opinions regardless. One way or another I think I stand to learn more that way for better or for worse. I wouldn't worry about ice river, I talked with them for near an hour. They seem legit, he just mentioned they had real trouble with flavor in the cbd. Cbd flavors are getting better, but I've only had a few that I've enjoyed taste wise. No mind my manners and what my people think. They are all snobby western growers that don't even like their own kind. They only seem to like Spanish breeders these days. The roids....yeah, once you start you can't cold turkey it. You'll get messed up. Not sure if I'd go back and just deal with the poison ivy on its own. Let me know in pm how the cbd goes. I've got birdfeed that fits that genre as a peace offering for hassling ya. Id been leaning hard apricot for THE FORCE was a stong consideration. Take care, man.

Wet

lol, thats funny. Force was my second pic. Im going to have a real handful with all the new genetics ive got circling. Grabbed a chrome diesel cut from seedpac few weeks ago, really looking forward to that.

I have her in flower now...When I ran her last time I took her to 78 days...I think she could have gone a little longer....HJ

11 weeks near and you say could of been longer..im an odd one, i get excited when a strain starts taking that long, and imiubu @6 weekish and still had a good effect...has me thinking maybe i should have one of my buddys pop these other five beans as well, fast track a keeper.