Israel To Begin Exporting Marijuana Soon

zachw

Agriculture Minister Uri Ariel on Sunday announced that Israel would begin exporting medical marijuana abroad, weeks after the government approved measures to make medical cannabis more easily accessible to patients in Israel.

“In two years we will have protocols in place that will allow farmers to grow cannabis,” Ariel told Israel Radio over the weekend, according to Israel’s online Hebrew-language magazine Cannabis.

Full article here.

I get the isreali times and arutz sheva in my email every day!

It is a good news source, they seem to tell alot more about america and its wars than our news papers do!

It is always a good read, some days I dont get to read it because I stay in here to long, I try not to be on the computer for to many hrs a day, the most is usualy like 2 or 3 hrs and maybe 2 times a month I get on at night,,,,,,,,I do try to avoid coming on here after I have had a few glasses of wine,,,,,,,im loving white zinfendel latley, any other good suggestions?  mescotta is good but to sweet, I also like a riesling made by grand traverse, its a sweet wine also, If I want to feel the effect I stick to white zinfendel, and beleive it or not them boxes of franzia that cost 15 bucks plus tax (5 liters, 6 and 1/2 bottles of wine 10.5% alcohol)  I was kind of worried about buying a whole box in case I didnt like it, they dont have it in bottles lol!

I have given to many bottles of wine away after taisting it and not liking it,  I did learn a lil trick for them occasions, I do like to try other wines, it isnt always about cost and it makes a good gift to give some one when you visit them,

if you dont like the taiste of a certain wine and dont want to waiste it, put just a little bit of country time lemmon aid in it and the taiste changes enough for me to enjoy it, you could also use other carbonated soda's like 7 up or squirt!

Thats my wine lesson for today!

Peace

I get the isreali times and arutz sheva in my email every day!

It is a good news source, they seem to tell alot more about america and its wars than our news papers do!

It is always a good read, some days I dont get to read it because I stay in here to long, I try not to be on the computer for to many hrs a day, the most is usualy like 2 or 3 hrs and maybe 2 times a month I get on at night,,,,,,,,I do try to avoid coming on here after I have had a few glasses of wine,,,,,,,im loving white zinfendel latley, any other good suggestions?  mescotta is good but to sweet, I also like a riesling made by grand traverse, its a sweet wine also, If I want to feel the effect I stick to white zinfendel, and beleive it or not them boxes of franzia that cost 15 bucks plus tax (5 liters, 6 and 1/2 bottles of wine 10.5% alcohol)  I was kind of worried about buying a whole box in case I didnt like it, they dont have it in bottles lol!

I have given to many bottles of wine away after taisting it and not liking it,  I did learn a lil trick for them occasions, I do like to try other wines, it isnt always about cost and it makes a good gift to give some one when you visit them,

if you dont like the taiste of a certain wine and dont want to waiste it, put just a little bit of country time lemmon aid in it and the taiste changes enough for me to enjoy it, you could also use other carbonated soda's like 7 up or squirt!

Thats my wine lesson for today!

Peace

Here Jim try this app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vivino.web.app&hl=en

Please take note, the Israelis grow OUTDOORS! BECAUSE THE BEST MEDS ARE GROWN OUTDOORS.

Only beheyme Gentiles spend $$$ trying to imitate the Sun.

Corporate Pharms want to quash the competition (PT/CG) by scaring them into the closet.

That's why there is so much resistance to Outdoor ops and No Top here, they can't compete.

Israel is laughing at us all while plotting to steal our market.

No Worries, we are not going to let them.

We have the best growers on the planet, right here in Michigan

Edited by beourbud

That is not the reason behind any suggested "resistance". 

Unfortunately we have rules to legal out door growing in MI.

It is our responsibility here at 3MA to provide correct information to those who come here.

It is not resistance... it is about following the laws we have and staying safe.

Do I like it?  No.  Does it make sense to have a top over a garden?  NO.

Law dictates that you need to have a top.

I do agree that MI has the best growers.

Ask yourself Why?

Why was cannabis made illegal......to protect corp special interests

Why no medical research?,.....to protect pharma .special interest

Why fight MMJ? to protect special interest and revenue to Leo

Why not allow banking, the banks ARE dirty and don't want to bring drug money above board.

Why is cannabis bad and alcohol accepted, To protect special interest

Why force a plant to be grown in a closet?.......to keep folk from realizing the benefits of outdoor grows

Top...same thing

ALL prohibition of cannabis is born of greed and to protect special interests

The intent of the law is to allow patients to grow their own or have someone help us with that to maintain an adequate supply

The republicans have for the last 8 years attempted to restrict every aspect of our law

Some of us are not so naive to believe special interest would not want to monopolize our market.

Mexico tried, Canada tried and Israel has been and will continue to try to corner the market.

Why would someone say no top when it has no case law.

Why would the site instruct on how to make illegal concentrates

Why would they support the cannabis cup and the illegal transfers

Leo and the fknrepublicans do the same thing , persecute everyone else but give their buds a pass.

We all need an even playing field or the black market will continue to thrive.

We are ready to sit down and find equitable solutions but Leo and the repubs are worse than dealing with trump

Where do you think Israel wants to export MJ to? The largest market in the world....us

Do we need to outsource more jobs? Do we need to send our hard earned money overseas.

Where does the allegiance of our legislators lie?

We are more than able and capable to meet demand.

We will win and History is on our side.

Edited by beourbud