Task Force Raids Plymouth Township Marijuana Dispensary

bobandtorey

PLYMOUTH TOWNSHIP, MI — Authorities seized between $40,000 and $50,000 assets and record of more than 120 customers in a raid on a Plymouth Township medical marijuana dispensary last week.

The Aug. 25 raid at a dispensary on General Drive south of Ann Arbor Road was part of an ongoing investigation of the illegal pot trade associated with some licensed dispensaries, The Plymouth Observer reported.

It was conducted by the Western Wayne Criminal Investigation Task Force, a multi-jurisdictional unit working through the Michigan State Police that includes the Plymouth Township Police Department.

Another dispensary in Brighton was raided on the same day as part of the wider net authorities are casting, Michigan State Police Lt. Michael Shaw said. The newspaper said he declined comment on the Brighton raid, but acknowledged confusion over the provisions of the medical marijuana law approved by voters in 2008.

“There seems to be some myth going around that marijuana became legal with the passage of the Medical Marihuana Act, and that's not the case,” Shaw said. “Marijuana is still illegal.”

Criminal charges are pending.

http://patch.com/michigan/plymouth-mi/task-force-raids-plymouth-township-marijuana-dispensary

"And a record of more than 120 customers"

You are officially on the list , shuetees list of potential candidates for the Fraternaty of Fellons at Department of Corrections University.

I have been into 3 despenses, 1 in houghton lake when in like 09 way to many opened and they had more despenses than bars and motels! 2 in pinconning probably same yr, when they asked for a copy of my card and i.d I left, (houghton lake never asked me for anything) and 3 in mio it is where I got my circus cert,  I have never purchased anything in a despense and it was for that very reason,,,,,,,,120 customer records!

The houghton lake one was so nuts, people were walking in and buying pre-rolls and I swear I did not see any one show i.d or a card, maybe the lady running the counter knew they were there before and dont ask again, idk, but im willing to give the benifit of doubt, I wasnt asked for anything, I was counter shopping (looking the jars were out in the open) In 5 mins I seen at least 4 people come in and purchase at least one pre- roll a peice!

I did go to a farm market up shoot near micado I think, and I purchased a few grams of diff stuff from supposedly the best farmer, I only did it to see how it was for 10 a gram, It was good!

I personaly have no need for a despense and dont think I ever will, I have a c.g and my grow equip is moth balled,

I know people need them they dont realy know any one that has any mm, and I will be all for them as long as no one's grow rights are taken away!

Peace

The worst thing was for this or any site to promote dispensaries.

They are born of greed and prove it on a weekly basis.

They make the rest of us legal patients look bad.

No wonder Leo thinks MMJ is a front for recreational, it is at the dispensaries.

Disp busted weekly, none busted for no top, but the push is for a top.

Yeah ok

Edited by beourbud

Just trying to stop the panic ideas that some patient is going to go to jail because they bought their meds there. If you sold something there then you are toast. 

I hear ya!  I dont use them, Like I said I did want to see what one looked like!  I would think alot of people who have used mmj most of their live's would like to see a counter full of budds for sale!

A pt can get mm from any where, it is the person selling or giving it to the pt they are not registered to that will get in trouble!

PT'S CAN PURCHASE OR GET MM FROM ANY ONE AND NOT GET IN LEGAL TROUBLE FOR IT!

it is the person selling it that needs to be worried!

I wonder if they had a list of their suppliers?   I was just asked to take my c.g's place working at a despense this winter, What do you think my answer was?

My c.g is awsome, I have been connected with him for over 5 yrs now, I paid for mm 1 time (he had grow room issues) I gave him half of what I bought!

I would rather lose my c.g than cover for him at a despense, I wont even go help at the farm market they have every weekend, if any of you went to the cup you may have drove by the despense im talking about!  I beleive they had a big tent in the back of the property during the cup and rented tables to farmers!  at least that is what my c.g said, I told him the cup was in that town, he didnt even know!  but he did just learn to email and turn on a computer and he also just started texting lol!

I realy would rather not be in court any more, I have had my share of court case's and nothing is going to get me to sell to a bunch of strangers,  I just wasnt brought into the biz that way, I dont care if they do it every weekend,  more power to them!

I suppose I should have the ole lady change me over to her c.g so I can start back up before my c.g gets mad that I wont work at a depsense!

I told him I would come and help him at his house anytime, trim, let him have a few days away from home, anything, but sell his product!

Peace

I suppose I should have the ole lady change me over to her c.g so I can start back up before my c.g gets mad that I wont work at a depsense!

I told him I would come and help him at his house anytime, trim, let him have a few days away from home, anything, but sell his product!

Peace

lol same difference!

Peace