• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#41 cristinew

cristinew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,828 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 06:11 AM

It is not addictive , Drug addicts/heroin  will suffer PAWS Post-acute-withdrawal syndrome (PAWS), usually lasts for 2 years.  ..  A normal person can use kratom for years and quit and have zero withdraws,  Most withdrawls from Kratom are just that heroin addicts suffering from PAWS.  Not the kratom,  The kratom helps with paws,

Edited by cristinew, 12 September 2016 - 07:26 AM.

• phaquetoo likes this

#42 phaquetoo

phaquetoo

master of disaster

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
  • Locationsome where in between summer and winter!

Posted 12 September 2016 - 06:41 AM

I wonder if I would have been able to take kratom to a non narcotic county jail,  they wouldnt allow me to do my methadone and xanax and like I said I should have died, the day I was released (8th night) my lady had to call an ambulance from the parking lot of the clare county jail, I was put in i.c.u imediatly!

They had all of my medical records and my meds, no help there,  Most county jails will give alcoholics pheno barbital so they dont withdraw from alcohol, But some one who has been on xanax and methadone for 12 yrs (me) they give you nothing!

Peace

#43 cristinew

cristinew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,828 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:24 AM

I am not sure what the sheriff would allow into his jail  all of them are different,   Opiates kill Kratom saves lives,

Edited by cristinew, 12 September 2016 - 07:27 AM.

#44 cristinew

cristinew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,828 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:13 AM

https://www.rt.com/u...g-dea-schedule/

In Alabama, where Kratom is already banned, addicts had to return to methadone with heroin use and overdoses reported to have increased by nearly 20 percent.

Unlike synthetic methadone, kratom is a natural substance which does little to benefit the big pharmaceutical companies who cannot patent it.

Edited by cristinew, 12 September 2016 - 09:15 AM.

• phaquetoo and imiubu like this

#45 cristinew

cristinew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,828 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:46 AM

http://www.thecre.co...EA-Kratom-1.pdf

Charles P. Rosenberg Administrator (Acting) Drug Enforcement Administration Lincoln Place-West 700 Army Navy Drive Arlington, VA 22202 Re: Kratom Dear Mr. Rosenberg:

Having worked as a regulatory official in five1 Presidential Administrations, I understand that regulatory policy is not and should not be determined via plebiscite; however, in the instance of Kratom, when 100,000 2members of the public express outrage with a regulatory decision, it deserves a second look. Consequently CRE, in its role as a nationally3 recognized regulatory watchdog, is going to investigate this matter. In addition CRE has received hundreds of letters—not form letters—from concerned citizens which we have posted on the Kratom Policy Forum 4 on this page. We realize the time involved in reading a regulatory docket. It is for this reason we compiled these first hand stories for easy viewing by policymakers; no need to visit a website, then input docket numbers and take other actions. All is needed is a simple click on the aforementioned link.

The Resolution of Interagency Conflicts Is Within the Jurisdiction of OMB The Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA) has been described as the cockpit of the regulatory state. It is an organization that has a statutory mandate to manage and oversee the flow of regulatory actions taken by federal agencies. In the discharge of these duties OIRA is often involved in one-on-one discussions with agency personnel to resolve potential conflicts with OMB personnel. However in this instance, the DEA action to ban Kratom, the conflict is considerably wider in scope. In this instance there is a sharp disagreement among a number of federal agencies. Consequently if there were ever a time for an OMB intervention this is it.

This is a great read click on the link to continue,

Edited by cristinew, 12 September 2016 - 09:47 AM.

• imiubu and swamper like this

#46 cristinew

cristinew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,828 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:44 AM

OIRA) has been described as the cockpit of the regulatory state. It is an organization that has a statutory mandate to manage and oversee the flow of regulatory actions taken by federal agencies.   Interesting :)

#47 cristinew

cristinew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,828 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 03:08 PM

Edited by cristinew, 13 September 2016 - 03:08 PM.

#48 t-pain

t-pain

Advanced Member

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 04:26 PM

I would be amazed if they were able to save kratom.

dea doesn't budge.

#49 imiubu

imiubu

Advanced Member

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,351 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 05:06 PM

oops

#50 cristinew

cristinew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,828 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 06:20 AM

Charles P. Rosenberg  wants to go after legal/medical cannabis next, 

#51 cristinew

cristinew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,828 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 07:20 AM

• imiubu likes this

#52 cristinew

cristinew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,828 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 08:06 AM

I would be amazed if they were able to save kratom.

dea doesn't budge.

We will win this War, because this is a War worth fighting and winning

It is in Obama/Lynch  hands now He/she should do the right thing, If he/she does not this election could be all Trumps 

Edited by cristinew, 14 September 2016 - 08:24 AM.

#53 phaquetoo

phaquetoo

master of disaster

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
  • Locationsome where in between summer and winter!

Posted 14 September 2016 - 08:25 AM

It is in Obama/Lynch  hands now He/she should do the right thing, If he/she does not this election could be all Trumps 

I agree!  It dont always mean we will win the fight though!

Peace

#54 cristinew

cristinew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,828 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 08:34 AM

Executive Order 12866 of September 30, 1993
Regulatory Planning and Review
The American people deserve a regulatory system that works for them,
not against them: a regulatory system that protects and improves their health,
safety, environment, and well-being and improves the performance of the
economy without imposing unacceptable or unreasonable costs on society;

• phaquetoo likes this

#55 swamper

swamper

Still Rocking & Rolling

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationLittle Tragic Bay

Posted 14 September 2016 - 05:57 PM

OK, here it is day five and I am doing good, hope to get some sleep tonight. Day three felt like I had the flu and did not sleep well. Day four, tired and felt like I was getting over the flu, RLS and insomnia at night until a dose was taken, still did not sleep well. I could probably increase my dose of Kratom to minimize the withdrawal symptoms, but I do not want to build a tolerance, and I think I need to know where I'm at as far as the withdrawal process goes so I can then reduce and stop the Kratom and see what that's like. All in the interest of science, and "Inquiring minds want to know!" :geek:

Too bad I am  going to have to go back on the pills at the end of this month though, unless someone throws a Hail Mary to keep this herbal medicine from becoming illegal!

• imiubu likes this

#56 zachw

zachw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 07:04 AM

Most likely an irrelevant issue in terms of the election.

Edited by zachw, 15 September 2016 - 07:04 AM.

• beourbud likes this

#57 cristinew

cristinew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,828 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 09:03 AM

Most likely an irrelevant issue in terms of the electiion

Maybe for you ,  Bush +152 Over Gore  ("By the strictest standard — one that requires a completely clean punch for the vote to count — Bush would have won by 152 votes. Elections can be close my friend ,

Edited by cristinew, 16 September 2016 - 09:14 AM.

#58 cristinew

cristinew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,828 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 09:04 AM

If Obama Lynch let this go threw i will be telling all my friends to vote for Trump... 

#59 cristinew

cristinew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,828 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 09:04 AM

• swamper likes this

#60 cristinew

cristinew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,828 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 09:05 AM

25,066  votes for the green party or to trump could send Hillary to the curb..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users