Cbd / Thc Dosage And Ratio

So I don't have any experience with CBD extractions, but I'm interested in trying it by itself, and possibly also in combination with "normal" sativa/indica strains. I know with THC medibles, some people recommend starting "low" at 10mg. Would 10mg be a low dosage of CBD? 

I've read that CBD can "neutralize" the effects of THC. Are there any patient experiences on what maximum CBD:THC ratio to not notice CBD neutralizing the THC?

I love my CBD.  There is not a neutralizing effect on THC for me when I smoke meds with both THC and CBD present.  There does seem to be some neutralizing if I take CBD orally several hours before THC.  I don't seem to get as "high" when I do that.  I'd say it would be a good idea to start "low and slow" for someone not used to the effects of CBD.  I absolutely love it but I know some people personally that don't like the effects at all.  Makes them very anxious, figity.  Although that could be strain related as it was sativa dominant.

chite!!! You are right. 15cbd 8thc. So sorry legacy. I must have gotten my mords wixed up or something. Dang. I'll pm ya just so I know that you know.

Wet

Picked up a clone in AA awhile back and noticed the ratio. Plants looks good outside so far, planted in July and larger than I expected. Plan is to keep this strain around.

start "low and slow" for someone not used to the effects of CBD

Mickeydee,

what would you say is a low dose of CBD? 10mg?

I'd say 2mg.  More than likely at that dose you wouldn't feel anything but.... ya never know.  you can always take more.  Make sure you give the method of ingestion time to work before you start adding more in!