Mark Levin Endorses Donald Trump After Vowing He Would Never Do So

beourbud

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mark-levin-trump_us_57d01dbbe4b06a74c9f1b4b1?section=&

Conservative radio host Mark Levin reversed himself on Tuesday, announcing he would vote for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump come November.

“I’m gonna vote for Donald Trump. I’m gonna wind up voting for Donald Trump on Election Day,” Levin said on his radio show. “I take no responsibility for the dumb things he says or the dumb things his surrogates say.”

Levin, who backed Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) during the GOP primary, was part of the so-called Never Trump movement, a loose coalition of Republicans and conservative intellectuals that banded together to oppose the real estate mogul’s candidacy.

The syndicated radio host is the second prominent member of that group to reverse his position. Fellow radio host Hugh Hewitt did so earlier this summer.

Levin stated in April that he was “not voting for Donald Trump. Period.” The host was particularly put off by Trump’s attacks against Cruz and his father, Rafael Cruz.

“These bully, dirty tricks, Nixonian tactics, they’re only going to backfire. They’re only going to backfire. So, count me as never Trump. There’s been too much of this folks, way too much of this,” Levin said. “I mean, I can go right through the list, too much, too much, too much. At some point, you’ve got to stand up to it.”

He blasted Trump in July for not being sufficiently conservative and for changing his positions.

“He’s changed on the minimum wage. He’s changed on taxes. He’s even changed whether Muslims should be let into the country and how we should secure the border,” Levin said. “He is changing—he’s changing right in front of our eyes.”

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the US.

So much for integrity, sarc

He has no true convictions , hes just chasing the ratings of his ignorant audience .

Wexford County is home to some of the most bigoted, racist republicans in Michigan

Mark Levin is the Hero of these Zeros

If you miss a show, fear not the next will be exactly the same.

Edited by beourbud