Improper Transport Clinton County Need Help

Didn't get a lawyer or anything before I went to court they called said they were dropping imporepr transportation then I said not guilty the first time I went in then talked to the prosecutor he instantly dropped the speeding ticket then said I have to see the judge about the no proof of insurance November 8th

Hi yesterday me and my cousin both were driving back home and I was pulled over. I got a five over speeding ticket no proof of insurance and improper transfer the latter being what we are concerned with. I drive a 2005 dodge mini van obviously it has no trunk. We had 2 grams of wax plus a ounce an another ten grams all in a lock box which was in the center console between both front seats but the center console locks and it can only be unlocked with the key to the van that was in the ignition while I was driving. It's not accessible to me or anyone else while driving. Cop said I couldn't have wax an that my meds should have been in the back seat or back of,van. Cop had,no body camera at all and took my meds and wax,all which were in sealed bags that were not even open yet. Am I screwed

What court was this in please?

They may be published on the court of appeals clerk's website, they have some useful stuff up there. T-pain knows his way around that site pretty well, or I can try to find a link later today.

And I will thank you both. The COA case search page does not include clickable options for any but a very few documents.

Edited by GregS

Didn't get a lawyer or anything before I went to court they called said they were dropping imporepr transportation then I said not guilty the first time I went in then talked to the prosecutor he instantly dropped the speeding ticket then said I have to see the judge about the no proof of insurance November 8th

I told you that you dont need an attny!  Im so glad you got off!  I wish every one would listen and be smart when you get popped for something you are allowed to do!

I have seen this guy in action, in atlanta, MI. he did my friend a solid!

Peace