Patients Warned To Not Transport Unlabelled Marijuana Infused Product In A Car Or Risk $250 Fine

marijuana infused product is defined:

“Marihuana-infused product” means a topical formulation, tincture, beverage, edible substance, or similar product containing any usable marihuana that is intended for human consumption in a manner other than smoke inhalation.

possibly even not to transport ANY marijuana infused product in a motor vehicle.

because the manifest or label may implicate evidence against a person who is not your caregiver.

patients manf for themselves may be ok.

caregivers manf for their 5 connected registered patients may be ok.

note that this new law also regulates the possession of marijuana infused products in a motor vehicle. so if you have a car in your garage on blocks , and you store your brownies in it, you could run afoul of the new amended mmma law.

ask zap about a template for manifest and labels.

It seems to me that I recall instances in which a law was changed and the people who operated within the areas that were changed by the law were notified of the change and the effective date of the change.

Will we (card holders) be formally notified about the changes in the law? If we aren't formally notified, could this be used as a defense in court?

I have to say, I love seing fines instead of jail!

Peace

I don't like fines for carrying something we are supposed to be able to carry.  Yes, much better than jail, but it is a little asymmetric for my taste.  You can carry bud, no manifest, no label, but if you carry an edible, you have to have a manifest and a label on it.

This is just infused products right?  Not concentrates?  And Concentrates are 1:1 weight with flower?  I am a little dumbfounded by the law makers here...

I don't like fines for carrying something we are supposed to be able to carry.  Yes, much better than jail, but it is a little asymmetric for my taste.  You can carry bud, no manifest, no label, but if you carry an edible, you have to have a manifest and a label on it.

This is just infused products right?  Not concentrates?  And Concentrates are 1:1 weight with flower?  I am a little dumbfounded by the law makers here...

Well, it is stupid.

But,  at least you don't have to label usable marihuana.  The cops begged and begged.

Due to incompetence and ignorance, i believe they thought "gaseous" was oil. 7gram/oz equivalent. So, instead of 17.5g oil , you can now have 2.5/oz.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand. We paid for our cards with certain rules. If they want to change the contract, can we return our card and get our money back? How would they feel if WE changed the rules in the middle of our contract? Oh yeah, they would fine us or throw us in jail.

funny, i do not remember signing any contract stating that the laws would not change....

We paid money for the card and signed the application. They accepted all the paperwork and took our money. That day we agreed to their rules at that time, under the rules on that date, not some new rule they made up in the middle of the agreement.

Edited by Dalbert

We paid money for the card and signed the application. They accepted all the paperwork and took our money. That day we agreed to their rules at that time, under the rules on that date, not some new rule they made up in the middle of the agreement.

Right now the rules are not that bad for pt and c.g,,,,,,,Im hoping it is not the beginning of getting rid of cg pt grows!  kinda like they made unions weak if not useless!

maybe we should make a pt/cg union, pay dues and have an attny on their assses all the time!

Peace