How Do I Post Pictures Here?

free420country

You need to use a hosting site  for pictures, then place the link to it here.. not sure what one is the usual one these days. but a google search will give you some choices. 

my favorite is

photobucket.com after youi set it up for pics, then you can start a gallery here and add them to the gallery, then use the link to put them in posts. hope that helps.. you dont have to use photobucket.com but do a search and find one that does the same stuff..

Edited by Willy

hmm? you can post pictures, in the gallery? possibly.

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/gallery/

does this link work for you?

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/index.php?app=gallery&module=post&section=image

then you upload the photos, and you can find the link (or click the attach media button when in the "full editor" to insert into your posts.

does the option "remove personal data" do it ?  thats offered right in windows i think?

I used to have to upload to the gallery, keep the photo there, and then to a post

with a new puter i dont have to do it that way anymore, more like a copy/paste action.

I picked up an old digi cam for computer pics, it doesnt have gps or blue tooth stuff on it.

gotta use usb cable to download

does the option "remove personal data" do it ?  thats offered right in windows i think?

Yes it does, however it takes more steps to do so. Windows also doesn't give you the option to remove some camera exposure information, such as f-stop, focal length, digital zoom, etc., but nothing that would be identifiable. 

Edited by zachw

I use a program called Exif Pilot.  Free as well, maybe a little harder to use, but it lets you edit the information and really isn't that hard.  I was setting all of my GPS to 600 ft below the surface of the pacific ocean up near the artic.  Really wanted someone to try and find the grow. :)

I thought about setting it to the GPS location of the local state troopers, but that would be too funny.

I use a program called Exif Pilot.  Free as well, maybe a little harder to use, but it lets you edit the information and really isn't that hard.  I was setting all of my GPS to 600 ft below the surface of the pacific ocean up near the artic.  Really wanted someone to try and find the grow. :)

thats pretty funny ! 

I never saw a program  that would allow those types of edits,  right on!

like the fuzz busters that let you punch in the speed you want the cop to see