Gary Johnson Is Clueless Again

Restorium2

Johnson is a bit of a twat anyhow though.

Most his positions are nutty.

"I’m promising to submit a balanced budget to Congress ....that will detail a 43% reduction in Medicaid and Medicare.

He supports private prisons.

He believes we fix our energy problems by opening more coal plants and nuclear facilities.

While governor he was a huge supporter of civil asset forfeiture.

"When Johnson took the tiller in New Mexico in 1995, the budget stood at $4.397 billion. When he left in 2003, it had grown to $7.721 billion, an increase of 7.29 percent a year. Of the eleven governors who filed to run for president this year (two Democrats, Johnson, and  eight Republicans), only one had a worse record on spending growth...

....Johnson inherited a debt of $1.8 billion and left a debt of $4.6 billion, a rate of increase unmatched by the 22 governors in either party who have filed for presidential primaries in the past two decades, with the exception of Governor Tom Vilsack (D., Iowa) in 2007....."

Voting green for Pres,  Screw Hillary ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, No Way ,,,, And my vote does count,,,

The only way you can help keep Trump out is to vote for Hillary. We, people for a better Supreme Court, could use everyone's help. We know the type of Supreme Court Judges Hillary would appoint. Imagine the clowns Trump would pick? We would get ruled like a dictatorship. There's a big picture we all should contemplate. Trump is wrong in so many ways. It would be embarrassing to be an American voter if Trump wins. Our collective intelligence quotient would drop drastically. We would be the Stupid Americans ... fooled by a bad boss offering BS fringe benefits you will never see. The guy that said he would pay you but never did. Everyone hates that guy. 

If Obama / Lynch stop the Kratom ban then i may support her But if he/she does not then Its most likely the green party,  But i will still be supporting my Democrat congressmen  I know who trump is believe me i know, But at this point its in Obama Lynch hands  Who knows maybe i will vote for trump.. ha ha,  I like to throw gasoline

onto fires,.

A bipartisan group of 51 U.S. representatives is asking the Obama administration to reconsider a unilateral move by the Drug Enforcement Administration to ban the drug kratom, a plant whose opiate-like effects are making it an increasingly popular alternative for treating pain and drug addiction.

The DEA recently decided to place the drug kratom into schedule 1 of the Controlled Substances Act, the most restrictive regulatory category, "to avoid an imminent hazard to the public safety." The ban is likely to go into effect on Friday.

"The DEA’s decision to place kratom as a Schedule I substance will put a halt on federally funded research and innovation surrounding the treatment of individuals suffering from opioid and other addictions — a significant public health threat," the letter states. Mitigating the effects of the national opioid epidemic -- which along with heroin killed close to 30,000 people in 2014 -- has been a major goal of the Obama administration's drug policy.

In the letter to the Obama administration, spearheaded by Mark Pocan (D.-Wi.) and Matt Salmon (R.-Az.), the representatives representatives urge the director of the Office of Management and Budget to use his authority to delay the DEA's action.

Edited by cristinew

I will vote for trump, before i vote for hillary...i still dont understand why she is not facing charges, especially with the latest news to come out, with what was clearly abribe issued through her foundation. Nvm, cnn is covering trumps marital status.

I can help you with that. The FBI, you know the boogie man you hide from, the folks that tear your life apart, investigated every aspect of her life, and found that people that did what she did were not prosecuted. I doubt many people could pass that test. 

Some bullies still want to put her in jail. You know, the place you want to stop putting people into for frivolous stuff that shouldn't be prosecuted. Always talking about freeing people and freeing the weed but jail Hillary. She's 7 percent ahead in Michigan and I hope we don't need any of the bullies here. You guys can continue to learn your lesson. The rest of us will watch. You can scream Bengazi at the top of your lungs and dream about it at night for at least 4 more years. You can wonder what was in those emails too. The rest of us will work with her to build a better future for the next generations while you lose sleep. Just like with Obama. 

I just find that sometimes enough is enough and it's time to quit begging for votes and tell it like it is so there you have it bullies. 

I have a couple questions;

Did you ever think you would care about what someone wrote in their emails like some loser listening in on someone else's phone call? Like a mouth breather on a party line.

Or continue to make a victim out of the lady that had her husband cheat on her BECAUSE her husband cheated on her? It had to be the victims fault, right?

I think most people say they are going to vote for Trump just to get attention like the little brat that throws a tantrum to get negative attention. Get a life. One where you care what happens to everyone else.

Trump should be in Prison,

1.Trump himself has said that Epstein is “a lot of fun to be with,” adding that he admired the sex offender's affinity for beautiful women “on the younger side.”

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump once said about the convicted sex offender. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

2. Trump was named in Epstein’s “little black book.”

Epstein’s “little black book” was stolen by a former employee in 2004. The book, nicknamed "The Holy Grail" by the employee, revealed the name of Donald Trump and listed “14 phone numbers including emergency numbers, car numbers, and numbers to Trump's security guard and houseman.” 

3. Trump has allegedly flown on Epstein’s private plane — a hot spot for under-age sex orgies.

“Mark Epstein, Jeffrey's brother, testified in 2009 that Trump flew on Jeffrey's private jet at least once,” reports VICE News. “Meanwhile, message pads [see below] from Epstein's Palm Beach mansion that were seized by investigators and obtained by VICE News indicate that Trump called Epstein twice in November of 2004.”

Epstein’s private Boeing 727, according to one of his alleged victims, Virginia Roberts, was nicknamed the “Lolita Express.” Roberts recalled “unsavoury” sex orgies on the private plane when she was just 15 years of age with Epstein and his friends.  

4. Both Trump and Epstein are named as sex abusers in a case with an under-aged girl.

Radar Online reports that a woman in California, “identified” as Katie Johnson, filed a $100 million lawsuit against Trump on April 26, accusing the real estate mogul of raping her when she was just 13 years old.

Johnson “claims Trump raped her when she was 13-years-old and forced her to engage in sex acts by threatening to harm her and her family,” notes The Independent UK. “She claims the alleged abuse took place over a four-month period at underage sex parties held in New York City in 1994.”  Epstein was also named for alleged sexual misconduct and threats.

Trump’s team adamantly denies the accusation, suspecting the claim is possibly a hoax since there is allegedly “no evidence” the plaintiff “actually exists.”

5. Epstein admitted to knowing Trump under oath, and curiously pled the fifth to Trump attending sex parties with underage girls.

Back in 2010, Epstein admitted to “socializing” with Trump, but when a lawyer representing an under-aged victim of Epstein’s asked if he has “ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18,” Epstein curiously pled the Fifth. Per Vice News:

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?

A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?

Q. Have you socialized with him?

A. Yes, sir.

Q. Yes?

A. Yes, sir.

Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?

A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

6. At least one of Epstein’s underage sex victims was recruited from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago — which he frequented often.

Virginia Roberts, an alleged victim of Epstein’s, "was recruited to perform a massage for Epstein while working as a $9-per-hour locker room attendant at Mar-A-Lago.”

Roberts claims that “Epstein turned her into a ‘sex slave’ and pimped her out to various friends, including England's Prince Andrew. Over the years, the passengers on Epstein's jet, she said, included ‘a whole bunch of other girls, sometimes famous people, sometimes some politicians.'"

7. Trump was subpoenaed in 2009 for his connection to Epstein’s under-age sex slave rings. Trump has denied ever being served. 

In 2009, Trump was subpoenaed in a case against Epstein concerning victim Virginia Roberts. Trump's attorney Alan Garten said that the subpoena "never happened."

"There is no debate over what happened," said one of Roberts' attorneys. "I served Mr. Trump with a subpoena for deposition in 2009. He talked to me voluntarily, and consequently we withdrew the subpoena in light of his voluntarily providing information…. I can't imagine there being any dispute of any of this."

Additionally, Garten told VICE News in January that Mr. Trump has "no relationship" with Epstein other than the Democratic donor frequenting Trump's Mar-A-Lago. "A lot of people hung out there, including Jeffrey Epstein," said Garten. "That is the only connection.

Its madness, complete madness to vote for either of them, when there is a gary jhonson on the ballot in all 50 states. Madness.

Johnson is pretty ignorant about geography, history and even current events. I would like to see someone a lot smarter do that job. Besides that, it's madness to just cast your vote out of protest and waste it. Pure madness. But that is your right. You get enough folks to do that and Trump will win. 

Im not casting my vote out of protest, i sincerely think he is the best choice. Geography and current events are irrelevant when your not planning on medling in other countries affairs. We dont need to be anywhere else but here period. Have you even listened to any of his meetings in there entirety? Here, take 20 minutes and listen.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zYNCQAW55Q0

Gary Johnson: NO gun control, NO climate change measures, NO free tuition, PROTECT Citizens United (corporate contributions without limit), MORE fracking, NO minimum wage, NO paid family and medical leave, REPEAL Obamacare and leave it in the hands of the private marketplace. Don't put the government in charge of immigration quotas - anyone should be able to come into the country and get a work visa. 

And millenials seriously want this guy as president??  

Not since they noticed he was ignorant about history, geography, and current events. You can't pretend to know about the world if you are president. And we can't wait for a guy to catch up for 3 years, or never. Besides that, he's going to draw about 5-6 % tops and those votes mostly help Trump. It's only a protest vote to vote for Johnson, that's a fact.