Gary Johnson Is Clueless Again

Restorium2

One more thing, gary jhonson doesnt want to CUT ss by w/e someone said, at most he wants to raise the retirement age by a few years, and increase the amount you pay in...that sounds reasonable to me, after all your paying into a government retirement program, which at some point you get a return on..far better than the alternative of not having it at all.

I live in detroit, my auto insurance for a 16 year old car is nearly 300 dollars a month for basically sero coverage government mandated b/s at its finest..

Im done here, get back to me in 4 years after your messiah bankrupts us to the point of no return.

im sure you could find cheaper ins for zero coverage.

After Bush's theft of the election does anyone actually believe the elections make any difference in the actual choice of President?

who ruled on the election? supreme court

who nominates judges to the supreme court?

president.

i think an al gore presidency would be different than a george bush presidency, but thats just my opinion.

One more thing, gary jhonson doesnt want to CUT ss by w/e someone said, at most he wants to raise the retirement age by a few years, and increase the amount you pay in...that sounds reasonable to me, after all your paying into a government retirement program, which at some point you get a return on..far better than the alternative of not having it at all.

Should All Americans Have the Right (Be Entitled) to Health Care?

"I am proposing that the federal government cut Medicaid and Medicare by 43%.

Source: "Gov. Gary Johnson's First Google+ Hangout," YouTube.com, Sep. 17, 2011

He campaigned on this concept throughout the 2012 election.

Also,.. if you used to retire at 65, they  would switch it 70(Johnson has spoken about 72-75).

So lets say you will live to like age 80 like my great and great great grandparents did.

You would collect Social Security for 15 years.  Now it would be 10 years(or less if gary Johnson gets his way) of collecting Social security. They just REDUCED you social security by 33%!!!!!

Don't you get it? They will reduce benefits come hell or high water and idiots fall for it every time.

Plus privatize social security so rich bankers can skim 20-30% of your money.

Anyhow... yes... Gary Johnson has wanted to cut medicaid and medicare and social security for a long time.

i dont get how anyone supports the republicans war on the post office or social security.

especially because republican voters are older white people. the exact older white people who are recieving social security right now.

vote for us! we will reduce your ssi.

what?

people voted and even today still support snyder after he taxed retirement incomes. who knows. this world isnt making any sense.

http://www.commondreams.org/news/2016/09/29/amid-latest-johnson-gaffe-critics-destroy-argument-voting-libertarian

I just hope that johnson voters know what they are voting for. There is a green party out there that is against dumb trade deals, isn't against a minimum wage, supports the environment. This guy is dumber than trump. I'm baffled by people. That's not to say that stein doesn't have some dumb ideas, but johnson should have two supporters....himself and his wife.

Wet

http://www.commondreams.org/news/2016/09/29/amid-latest-johnson-gaffe-critics-destroy-argument-voting-libertarian

I just hope that johnson voters know what they are voting for. There is a green party out there that is against dumb trade deals, isn't against a minimum wage, supports the environment. This guy is dumber than trump. I'm baffled by people. That's not to say that stein doesn't have some dumb ideas, but johnson should have two supporters....himself and his wife.

Wet

not on the ballot in all 50 states, and as far as ss and medicaid go, what do you propose is done about it, or either trump or hillary?ive heard no mention of it from either main candidatea, pls correct me if im wrong.

to be fair, i could name a bunch of foreign leaders, but probably none i respect or think are doing a good job.

merkel? shes going to lose the election because of the refugees, plus deutche bank going to fail soon.

putin? dont even need to say more.

abe? still not apologizing for japan role in ww2.

trudeau? campaigned on pot, still treating it like schedule 1 while he parades around doing nothing.

britian? hahahah, farage gets a point, but hes not a leader, just a good troll. everyone else there is a turd sandwhich.

Duterte? murder squads in the street. marshall law. occupied cities.

france? prime minister said french people "will have to live with terrorism."

china? they arrest political prisoners and harvest their organs.

so who are we left with? a smattering of dictators, kings and queens, raul castro, cartel members, generally insane people, erdogan.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-deutsche-bank-idUSKCN1220NA

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/05/world/europe/angela-merkel-germany-mecklenburg-vorpommern-elections-refugees.html

oh looky.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/09/ranked-admirable-world-leaders-that-gary-johnson-forgot/502208/

HAHAHA that list.

5. merkel

4. Aung San Suu Kyi. only been in office 5 months? just to put another woman on the list?

3. The Pope

2. Alassane Ouattara. The Ivory Coast's (6 years)

1. Juan Manuel Santos. Colombia (6 years)

so merkel, whose bank was just fined 14billion by the usa for mortgage fraud, whose policies have upset the electorate on refugees, who has controlled the EU for a while... shes got some things under her belt. we shall see if she makes it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Htin_Kyaw is myanmar's president.

suu kyi is the State Counsellor (maybe sec of state in usa terms?)

the pope. vatican city population 400 people. whatever.

ivory coast and columbia. ok then.

to be fair, i could name a bunch of foreign leaders, but probably none i respect or think are doing a good job.

merkel? shes going to lose the election because of the refugees, plus deutche bank going to fail soon.

putin? dont even need to say more.

abe? still not apologizing for japan role in ww2.

trudeau? campaigned on pot, still treating it like schedule 1 while he parades around doing nothing.

britian? hahahah, farage gets a point, but hes not a leader, just a good troll. everyone else there is a turd sandwhich.

Duterte? murder squads in the street. marshall law. occupied cities.

france? prime minister said french people "will have to live with terrorism."

china? they arrest political prisoners and harvest their organs.

so who are we left with? a smattering of dictators, kings and queens, raul castro, cartel members, generally insane people, erdogan.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-deutsche-bank-idUSKCN1220NA

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/05/world/europe/angela-merkel-germany-mecklenburg-vorpommern-elections-refugees.html

oh looky.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/09/ranked-admirable-world-leaders-that-gary-johnson-forgot/502208/

HAHAHA that list.

5. merkel

4. Aung San Suu Kyi. only been in office 5 months? just to put another woman on the list?

3. The Pope

2. Alassane Ouattara. The Ivory Coast's (6 years)

1. Juan Manuel Santos. Colombia (6 years)

so merkel, whose bank was just fined 14billion by the usa for mortgage fraud, whose policies have upset the electorate on refugees, who has controlled the EU for a while... shes got some things under her belt. we shall see if she makes it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Htin_Kyaw is myanmar's president.

suu kyi is the State Counsellor (maybe sec of state in usa terms?)

the pope. vatican city population 400 people. whatever.

ivory coast and columbia. ok then.

Merkel is ok. The Deutsche bank isn't going to fall henny penny. 

I have some respect for King Abdullah II, Jordan.

For all of the problem with Obamacare, it does guarantee health care for sick people. I'd be bankrupt without it. Hillary will without a doubt work to try and fix it, not abolish it like the republicans and Johnson.

Me too ....Thank You!!! My wife and I were without medical insurance from 1999 to 2014, we could not afford the prices, but thanks to the so called "Obamacare" we now have insurance and THANK GOD!!!!! My wife ended up in intensive care a few weeks ago, we also would be bankrupt now!!! We are the only country in the world where one can lose their hard earned property to medical bills, we watched a show on TV a few years back and we were both completely shocked that every other country's leader that was interviewed said there was "no way" that their citizens could lose their home or other property to medical bills, our country has fallen to the fascists, without a doubt!!!!

Farmer Brown

P.S. Fascism should be more properly called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and state powers... Mussolini

For all of the problem with Obamacare, it does guarantee health care for sick people. I'd be bankrupt without it. Hillary will without a doubt work to try and fix it, not abolish it like the republicans and Johnson.

Me too ....

The only people I have talked to who were opposed to Obama care are the uninformed and the insurance companies. Obamacare prevents insurance companies from denying coverage for pre-existing conditions and does not allow an insurance company to raise rates based on individual policy experience.

If you had the Cadillac insurance as a GM employee, you didn't need to worry about this. If you had an employer-sponsored insurance plan through group coverage you didn't have to worry. In other words, if you had a group policy and for cancer, the insurance company could not raise your rates. If you had an individual policy, they could...price you right out of insurance.

But the way things have been going, employers are decreasingly offering group plans. This is key because if you were part of a group plan before Obama care and lost your job and were forced to pay for COBRA, if you didn't find another job with an employer-sponsored plan, in six months you'd be forced to either go without insurance or buy an individual plan. Back then, the insurance company could charge you whatever they wanted for an individual plan.

People need to understand the ramifications of group vs individual policies and non coverage for pre existing conditions. Few people understand this.

I can help you with that. The FBI, you know the boogie man you hide from, the folks that tear your life apart, investigated every aspect of her life, and found that people that did what she did were not prosecuted. I doubt many people could pass that test. 

Some bullies still want to put her in jail. You know, the place you want to stop putting people into for frivolous stuff that shouldn't be prosecuted. Always talking about freeing people and freeing the weed but jail Hillary. She's 7 percent ahead in Michigan and I hope we don't need any of the bullies here. You guys can continue to learn your lesson. The rest of us will watch. You can scream Bengazi at the top of your lungs and dream about it at night for at least 4 more years. You can wonder what was in those emails too. The rest of us will work with her to build a better future for the next generations while you lose sleep. Just like with Obama. 

I just find that sometimes enough is enough and it's time to quit begging for votes and tell it like it is so there you have it bullies. 

I have a couple questions;

Did you ever think you would care about what someone wrote in their emails like some loser listening in on someone else's phone call? Like a mouth breather on a party line.

Or continue to make a victim out of the lady that had her husband cheat on her BECAUSE her husband cheated on her? It had to be the victims fault, right?

I think most people say they are going to vote for Trump just to get attention like the little brat that throws a tantrum to get negative attention. Get a life. One where you care what happens to everyone else.

She stayed with Billy because she had an agenda to be running for POTUS.

As a woman, I lost respect for her. Lewinski was not the 1st. bah.

She was not a victim in the sense I believe you are trying to establish here.

I watched the whole interviews dude. Just like I said. I don't appreciate you making me sound shallow when I put a lot of time into my decisions. Take a break and get real. This is important to me, not some game. 

Read the freakin' post and put away your agenda to make me look foolish. 

This is a discussion.  When others have opposing views that doesn't indicate to me they are trying to make anyone look foolish.

We all have a right to our opinions.

Think...  pot - kettle.  The gentleman doth protest to much, me thinks.

She stayed with Billy because she had an agenda to be running for POTUS.

As a woman, I lost respect for her. Lewinski was not the 1st. bah.

She was not a victim in the sense I believe you are trying to establish here.

Mind reader now? You lost respect for her because her husband cheated on her and she stayed with him. You have that right. But lets make sure it's very clear. 

Oh, this isn't the mind reading thread?  Seems there is soo fricking much speculation on this thread, I'd just join on in.

hmm, clarification.. okay, simple...

I believe that Hillary has had higher political aspirations and each step she has made has been calculated to bring her to NOW.

I believe that she stayed with her cheating husband in order to reach her aspirations to become POTUS.

I have no respect for a woman who will relinquish her own dignity and self respect by remaining with a cheater.

A woman in a power position who will do this, shows other women that she must loose face, loose her self respect to be in

a position of power.  Leading by example???

Bill was a whore monger for decades yet she stayed.

She has been groomed for POTUS IMO possibly her entire life... but at what cost to her personally?

Yeah, like I said... can't respect that.

For the record... if I look foolish... only I am at fault.