Large Marijuana Growing Operation Found In Barry County

bobandtorey

I think your buddy would fare well with a gofundme here. This will be the opportunity right now for those supporting topless grows to put their money here their mouth is. We could actually set precedence with this. We could show the courts the facts. I thought our law was a state rule not a county rule.  We could stop these senseless thefts and prosecutions. Who will donate money to this cause?

If you have news articles concerning his arrest please post them here. I wish for the best for your friend and his family.

I like topless women, start me a go fund me page, I will try to make it legal for women to go topless in public, after I take a long vacation on the go fund me page!

Peace

I'm sorry about your Mom's passing. My dad was in Florida a couple years ago when he died. His loser wife skipped out and left his remains at the funeral parlor.

When we finally got the permissions to receive his remains, with storage fees,  it cost us $3500 ! to get them here!  We're sure the crematorium took advantage of us but its past now and we didnt feel we had much choice but to pay it at the time.

I think your buddy would fare well with a gofundme here. This will be the opportunity right now for those supporting topless grows to put their money here their mouth is. We could actually set precedence with this. We could show the courts the facts. I thought our law was a state rule not a county rule.  We could stop these senseless thefts and prosecutions. Who will donate money to this cause?

If you have news articles concerning his arrest please post them here. I wish for the best for your friend and his family.

He is awaiting the prosecuting attorney's decision as to whether or not they are goingt opress charges, no arrest yet, fingers crossed here!!

Farmer Brown

Calling BS on these attempts to scare and manipulate.

Drones are much cheaper these days, helicopters are so 20th century.

Even if they change the law, these large 1000+ outdoor grows have been in operation for 60-70 years. It will be business as usual.

Under the new law 500 plants is a small grow.

Guess what? It's always been a small grow.

These are the folk who know how to turn green into green

How about this.....fall is here, mold is here, harvest has or is happening, outdoor is done. Let's move on. We are all sick and tired of the blanket statements about tops or no tops. Hooefulky everyone had fun, was safe, and produced well. Thanks to phaq for the comedic relief! Indoor is next to the plate. See you in may, outdoor grows. Thanks and goodnight!

Wet

What? Sounds like you might be WET around the ears.

Outdoor is just beginning.

Although I must say the new herb is Outstanding.

More details to come.

Eta, new herb? How is that?

A lot of growers, the wise ones, chopped the record Kolas /Big Buds off their plants mid sep after a phenomenal season and prior the cold rain. Those harvested meds are just starting to dry out / pre cure, and the sample are spectacular. That was a good call this year.

Looks like a bumper oil harvest (the rest of the plant which has been flowering for the last 3 weeks) this year as well..

Just another day in paradise.

Thank You God

Edited by beourbud

Well, I appreciate you making it personal, but if you'd care to re-read, you'll notice the words "harvest has or IS happening." Again, the insult isn't necessary as I'm wishing you luck and success. You're obviously taking offense to my urging of toning down the top talk. I get it. Call me out for that, not my growing experience. I'm not going to justify it on some forum, but I'd put mine up against yours anyday. I bet yours fails microbial testing. Again, good luck with your oil harvest. Be careful to avoid blasting it on the curtilege :) Nothing but love to fellow growers and humans. Just don't insult my intelligence ;)

Wet

Well, I appreciate you making it personal, but if you'd care to re-read, you'll notice the words "harvest has or IS happening." Again, the insult isn't necessary as I'm wishing you luck and success. You're obviously taking offense to my urging of toning down the top talk. I get it. Call me out for that, not my growing experience. I'm not going to justify it on some forum, but I'd put mine up against yours anyday. I bet yours fails microbial testing. Again, good luck with your oil harvest. Be careful to avoid blasting it on the curtilege :) Nothing but love to fellow growers and humans. Just don't insult my intelligence ;)

Wet

Lighten up Nancy

If you don't like the thread you don't have to post.

I am not questioning your intelligence, just your outdoor experience .

I could see where the topic might threaten someone's bottom line. It should.

Lighten up Nancy

Again, it was your choice to make this personal (twice now). Odd as it is. Good luck to you and your outdoor harvest. May it last you until next fall. And please stop with the insults, I didn't mean to offend you and I don't see a real good point in you insulting me. Thanks, man. Have fun out there.

Wet

Edited by WET

Again, it was your choice to make this personal (twice now). Odd as it is. Good luck to you and your outdoor harvest. May it last you until next fall. And please stop with the insults, I didn't mean to offend you and I don't see a real good point in you insulting me. Thanks, man. Have fun out there.

Wet

pay no attention to that guy, he has a complex apparantly.