Medical Marijuana In Michigan: Half Glass Empty Or Glass Half Full?

bobandtorey

I get urine screened at my pain clinic, as long as my mm card is upto date they are ok with it, If I have to take pain meds (which I do now and than) it works so much better with the addition of mm, Alot of dr.s are knowing this but cant write narcotics to their pt's because of the network (hospital system they are in)  Im hoping that changes,

I honestly dont think I am any better than any one else, If I can find dr.s that are good with mm and rx's Im pretty confident others can also!

Your friend may want to get him/herself a few grow tents and t-12's and grow their own, you can get a good quality strain under them grow conditions and it dont realy cost that much on your electric bill, Im hoping I dont have to start growing again, but I will no doubt, I will not be purchasing from a supply center or despense, I never have and most def never will, I dont see a need in my life to do something like that!

I live in the north, I have had my share of dr.s quit me because of mm in my system, It dont stop me from finding a new dr. that is with the program, remember they work for you, yea they quit ya, but you can fire them also,  Tell your friend to start activley looking for a new pain contract before it is to late and he is left out in the cold, (which would be friends fault knowing what is going on now)

Peace