176 Shocking Things Donald Trump Has Done This Election

zachw

I know, but that rate is still lower than the rate on income from wages for most people, for instance. That is all I meant.

Short term gains and dividends would be taxed the same as wages. Most people shoot for the long term because it's smarter. You just have to have the investment for more than a year. It encourages savings and that helps all of us. 

Thanks, you too. I think your 5% rule might make sense but I'm not going pretend I know about that. I would have to study it.

I tried to link you to the fec, but it's a gov site and a pain. Check it out. Gary Johnsons site might even have info on it. I understand your position, man. Understand that I have mine. We are hardly at odds. You're lady has baggage, mine has no chance. I would like to see our party system expanded tho, and if my clinton vote won't matter here (12 point lead), I'm voting for greater access.....that's all, man. Edited by WET

I tried to link you to the fec, but it's a gov site and a pain. Check it out. Gary Johnsons site might even have info on it. I understand your position, man. Understand that I have mine. We are hardly at odds. You're lady has baggage, mine has no chance. I would like to see our party system expanded tho, and if my clinton vote won't matter here (12 point lead), I'm voting for greater access.....that's all, man.

That's cool. I'm voting, seriously, for life and death of the folks I care about and many I don't even know. 

You are voting to have better candidates in the future.

Both are the right thing to do if we can do both.

I get it, I also do my own taxes. I was simply searching for why WET claimed a difference in taxes between investment and other income, and the only reason I could come up with was long-term capital gains, which is taxed lower than wages, etc. Just trying to make sense of it, I didn't understand the comment.

honestly I though she paid 16%. I paid more. My apologies, I brought up investments because I known they pushed my above my agi bracket. Apologies. It seems she paid 31% at some point. Again, no offense to anyone. Relax. We all on the same planet.

I get it, I also do my own taxes. I was simply searching for why WET claimed a difference in taxes between investment and other income, and the only reason I could come up with was long-term capital gains, which is taxed lower than wages, etc. Just trying to make sense of it, I didn't understand the comment.

Yup. I don't think he does his own taxes is all. No one pays 33%. That was the first hint. 

honestly I though she paid 16%. I paid more. My apologies, I brought up investments because I known they pushed my above my agi bracket. Apologies. It seems she paid 31% at some point. Again, no offense to anyone. Relax. We all on the same planet.

A lot of folks here think I'm mean and nasty. I just don't like bad info and will point it out no matter where it comes from. No offense. 

I do that for clarity.

got it. I felt you were taking them out of context. You weretn, you guys just respond too fuking fast sometimes...and honestly, this thread looks the same as like two others...lol...I had trouble finding my way back a few minutes ago.

I understand your method in deciding your vote better now, and whether I agree or not, I can respect it and your philosophy that drives it.

However, I do think it would be a positive for Stein voters to understand that they are depending on the rest of us voting for Clinton in order to beat Donald Trump. I think Hillary Clinton is worthy of respect from Stein voters for this reason alone, and would expect them not to try to prop up their own candidate by tearing down Hillary Clinton. I am more than a bit disappointed in some of Stein's rhetoric for that reason. I do not think it is necessary.

I don't think you'll find a Clinton supporter that will tear at Stein in the same way.

word. I agree, zap. It's not necessary or helpful. I shouldn't partake in ruffling feathers. I truly try not to bash her per se, more just suggesting we use a different lens sometimes. I fly off the handle if the retort is to call me a trump supporter with nothing more. Thats a na, na ,na boo, boo move if you ask me. I'll leave you guys with this: I'm going to go the the polls late. I'll make my decision then if the race here or nationally hasn't been called.

I appreciate you and restorium helping clarify earier points. Apologies for confusion regarding her tax rate. Your positiins are well articulated and understood. Afterall, I love indian food....I have to be liberal, right? Haha. Cheers fellas. The garden looks great!

Wet

thats why im posting the email links, because other wise people think theres bunch of super crazy secrets. read the emails for yourselves, they are pretty boring.

some of the emails are interesting.

apple + encryption ruling - Zoe Lofgren, Congresswoman from California emailing clinton campaign

random weirdness and / or "code"

dnc posting fake craigslist ads against trump

hillary ordering state dept to send nonsecure secrets

need some black people

superpac

uranium deal with clinton foundation

doesnt really like the gays

AIPAC wants sanctions on iran, again

some of the stuff is just funny to read.

gop debate moderator emailing clinton podesta after the debate 

something about obama wants teneo website info changed

podesta is big into ufos and aliens and stuff

soros 1M donation a year

gmo cause migraines

hillary speech

polling decides what carbon / climate control we get

qatar and saudia arabia fund isis

qatar promises $1million to bill clinton for his bday.

back in 2008 primary battle between clinton and obama

that got pretty nasty.

$1m donation from hospital owner under DOJ investigation

google ceo meeting with hillary campaign

holding emails from subpeona, sent within minutes of the subpeona from congress

isis failure

stress of dealing with chelsia clinton and bill clinton drove one staffer to contemplate suicide.

thats why im posting the email links, because other wise people think theres bunch of super crazy secrets. read the emails for yourselves, they are pretty boring.

some of the emails are interesting.

(LOTS OF SNIPS)

doesnt really like the gays

(LOTS OF SNIPS)

I just chose that one at random. Are you cutting and pasting these links from another site, because I saw the exact opposite of "doesn't really like the gays"