176 Shocking Things Donald Trump Has Done This Election

zachw

Bill Maher on Ken Bone's 10 minutes of fame:

“New Rule: Somebody has to tell me why America just made this guy so famous. This is Ken Bone, one of the undecided voters who asked a question at last Sunday’s debate and since then has become a folk hero. Why? Why? Because after 15 months of this campaign he’s still too stupid to pick Hillary over President who-who-Grabber?” said Maher. 

“For me, the great sadness of this election is knowing that even if Trump doesn’t become president, we live in a country where half the people think he should be,” he continued. “Now, I would really like to ask Mr. Ken Bone—or any undecided voter—as this last 15 months rolled along, there was no breaking point for you? Trump saying he would kill the children of terrorists with drone strikes? Physically throwing out 12 million Mexicans? Banning all Muslims? Giving Saudi Arabia nukes? Running a scam ‘university?’ Cheating veterans out of charity money? Not paying taxes? Picking Putin as his favorite leader? Not being able to let go of a feud for a whole week with a beauty queen? The impressions of the handicapped? Nothing?!”

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2631

I just chose that one at random. Are you cutting and pasting these links from another site, because I saw the exact opposite of "doesn't really like the gays"

yes links from another site that is trying to collect said 'juicier' emails.

i read most of the emails i linked to, before posting and before writing up the short blurbs explaining each mail content.

this specific email talks about hillary's past anti-gay stances while supporting DADT and DOMA and how she has changed positions on the issue.

from the email: 

and make sure we move on from any discussion of looming amendments or her being involved in passing either DADT or DOMA.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jun/17/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-change-position-same-sex-marriage/

if you have issue with my summary of the email, "doesnt really like the gays", well if someone votes against the gays for 20 years and then switches up in 2015, ... smells like a duck quacks like a duck.

anyone can hold public vs private opinions on issues, i have no problem with people like that. this email does not purport to outing her as disliking gays right now. i'm more speaking of her history and possibly her lack of sensitivity on her own history.

Well, tpain,  I don't disagree Hillary comes along in a day late dollar short fashion.

But, living through Reagan era and aids,..... weirdly enough DADT was actually a move forward.

Kind of like when blacks were declared as 3/5ths a person, it was oddly a step forward in curbing slave states from basically gerrymandering congress and preserving slavery. The anti slave faction pushed for the 3/5ths as progress against slavery.

Anyhow,... yea.  Hillary is pretty much status quo with a slight stutter in forward progress, and general Corporate servitude. A required trait for republicans , and a desired one for todays democratic party.

I don't remember trump asking for Stein or Bernie or Johnson to be jailed.

not even vermin supreme...

Which proves what? That wanting Hillary jailed is legit because he doesn't ask to have everyone jailed? It would take a few steps to get us to where Russia is but he's trying to push in that direction with his rhetoric saying the press is all against him and the election is rigged. Those are Putin's talking points. It's what a dictator says.

Don't mess with social security for poor people. They can barely live now.

But yet you knock me for collecting it, I paid into it at least, I wonder how many people are getting aid that are not even american citizens?

You speak out of both sides of your assss!

Edited by phaquetoo

But yet you knock me for collecting it, I paid into it at least, I wonder how many people are getting aid that are not even american citizens?

You speak out of both sides of your assss!

I'm not knocking you, Trump is. He would take away everything you collect. Obama kept you going. You should be grateful to him and his administration for helping you with that. 

I'm not knocking you, Trump is. He would take away everything you collect. Obama kept you going. You should be grateful to him and his administration for helping you with that. 

Ok!

Im very Thankful to the People who work and pay taxes!

Im very Thankful to our Vetrans and Active Military Men and Women!

Peace

Astroturfing !

Crowds for Hire, et al

smoke and mirrors

Yah ,another Religous leader was famous for exactly this.

He and his gullible following eventually started a little community in Guiana.

Didn't work out so well, what was his name? Jim Jones? Jonestown

Today we call them trumpsters..

Ok!

Im very Thankful to the People who work and pay taxes!

Im very Thankful to our Vetrans and Active Military Men and Women!

Peace

Then don't advocate against people because of their religion, Muslims. If you respect military people don't advocate for a holy war that would kill half of them at least for no good reason other than hating on a religion that isn't responsible for terrorism. It would be a bloody and pointless war. A war that Donald Trump, in his words, would start. He says so already. 

Then don't advocate against people because of their religion, Muslims. If you respect military people don't advocate for a holy war that would kill half of them at least for no good reason other than hating on a religion that isn't responsible for terrorism. It would be a bloody and pointless war. A war that Donald Trump, in his words, would start. He says so already.

I'd bet if you went to Iran it would not take long for them to cut your head off cause you are American.I guess it does not matter that they don't want us in their country....

I'd bet if you went to Iran it would not take long for them to cut your head off cause you are American.I guess it does not matter that they don't want us in their country....

That's a country, not a religion. Big difference. If we were at war with Iran I can see not having them come here. But this Muslim thing, it's a holy war. No one should want to go there. You don't judge people by being a Muslim. It's not right and you will never win that war.