# Of Caregivers Per Address

frosty@frosty

nope, law makes no mention of such scenario's but be careful, I've personally seen this go very badly. For once those plants must be separated and everyone on their own side, no access otherwise. make sure to love those growing at the same address, and that they love you too, with all of their hearts.

Edited by trichcycler

no law about caregivers in the same address.

but, you cannot access or possess any plants that arent yours or your patients.

there was a case where 3 caregivers grew together in the same room without any access barriers to each others plants, and they had to each explain why they had 88 plants.

also, federal law gets extended penalties when its over 99 plants. so stay under 99.

I have also been notified by other individuals that patients/caregivers are allowed a maximum of 12 plants in the flowering stage, however I cannot find any information on this specifically. Any information on the limitation of maximum allotted number of plants in the flowering stage per address/cg/or patient?

Someone gave you bad information

No one mentioned it, but there may be issues with constructive possession.

I am sorry but I don't want to type it all out, but hopefully someone can explain it for you and why putting multiple cg's in the same residence isn't necessarily a great idea, although not necessarily illegal at the state level.

Its usually a bad idea, but you should Also take into account the level of each independent op. I would not want fo be associated with a location in which you have say, 3 full house caregivers operating at max..no way, no how..nope period.

rented wharehouse, growers "heard" some rules to follow, multiple growers with little idea of the law, blind leading the blind.......not a good idea at all imo.  grow ops have not historically worked out in our MI history so far.   (plus, guaranteed at least one of the multiple growers will be plagued with mites, then so shall you....be careful

I would secure a private garden space, could be as small as a tent in a closet, tell nobody of your intentions, and enjoy your own medicine. When you get really good at cultivation then accept a well known dear to you patient to assist.

Constructive Possession Law & Legal Definition

“The possession is called constructive possession when a person does not have the direct and physical control over the substances but can knowingly control it and intends to control it, sometimes through another person.” United States v. Herder, 2010 U.S. App. LEXIS 2812 (4th Cir. Va. Feb. 11, 2010).

http://definitions.uslegal.com/c/constructive-possession/

• 4 weeks later...