•  
  • twitter-26.png
  •  
  • linkedin-26.png
  •  
  • googleplus-26.png
  •  
  • print-26.png

LONDON (Reuters) - Stocks and the dollar posted their biggest gains in weeks on Monday after the FBI said it stood by an earlier recommendation that no criminal charges were warranted against Democrat Hillary Clinton.

The news lifted a cloud over Clinton's presidential campaign two days before the U.S. election and put Wall Street firmly on track to snap a nine-day losing streak - its longest in more than 35 years.

holy bunny muffin. you are saying if we elect trump, it will be like the brexit vote outcome on us dollar vote and stocks? might even cause worldwide stock market upsets?

Been happening every time the race even gets close. We would have an instant world recession if Trump won. Most likely would last a decade or longer. The good news, we could all suffer together. 

It shows me that the fbi is incompetent

They say they are still investigating it thru the senate hearings even if she is elected on today cbs news not fox not cnn but normal charlie news!

The witch is possibly gonna be able to pardon herself :dodgyrun:

Peace

The FBI put out the letter that cleared Hillary Clinton of any charges. It's a real letter. It didn't matter what source I used. Even FOX NEWS said the same thing as CNN. CNN was the easiest source to quote off of youtube. It didn't make any difference 'who I was watching'. I was actually watching football and got a news flash from our local news station on the ipad. Nice app. lol And Green Bay lost. It's all good.

detroit won though!

I think what has been lost on some people is that when Donald Trump wins at anything others lose. He wins by making others lose. If Trump would win the presidency the regular American people would be the losers. If the stock market crashes and we go into recession Trump wins. Back in the 90's (Clinton Pres.) the regular guy was winning and the fat cats were losing. A fine example of this is Trump's 1995 tax return showing he lost nearly a billion dollars that year. At the same time I was working full time, going to night school, and putting money into my 401K. Lets do that again. Stronger Together. Winning Together. 

F.B.I. Regretfully Announces That Hillary Committed No Crimes
By Andy Borowitz

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—James Comey, the F.B.I. director, held a press conference on Sunday to “regretfully announce” that Hillary Clinton had committed no crimes related to her e-mails while Secretary of State.

“It is with a deep sense of sadness in my heart that I report that Hillary Clinton committed no crimes,” a visibly emotional Comey said.

Calling the discovery that Clinton could not be prosecuted for wrongdoing “probably the darkest hour of my career at the F.B.I.,” Comey said that he would try to move on from what he called “a shattering disappointment for me personally.”

“No one ever said this job would be a picnic,” he said. “As dismayed as I was to learn that Hillary Clinton committed no crimes, it’s my duty as a professional to find a way forward somehow.”

On the campaign trail, Donald Trump blasted the F.B.I. director. “I thought Comey was rigged, and then I thought he was unrigged, and now I think he’s rigged again,” Trump said. “Lock him up.”