I Accept The Vote Out Come! What Say You!

I have a sense that this will not turn out as his supporters expect.

I think you're right. Up until this election Trump has been a life long Democrat.

That, coupled with the fact that he can't actually do most of the things he promised since they aren't within the scope of the Presidents power and has never actually articulated a plan as to how he will accomplish anything, is going to leave quite a few of the cretins who supported him disappointed.

I'm happy that Clinton wasn't elected but I'm very sad that Trump was. The fact that these two execrable people were even considered for the office of President disturbs me greatly. This is truly a dark and sad time for our country.

I found it very telling that not a single Trump or Clinton supporter could give me a rationale for choosing their candidate without mentioning the other. There was not a single reason to vote for either based on their merits.

Q: If Obamacare is repealed & there's no mandate for everybody to have insurance, why would insurance companies insure somebody who has a pre-existing condition?

TRUMP: Well, I like the mandate. I don't want people dying on the streets. The Republican people, they don't want people dying on the streets, but sometimes they'll say "Donald Trump wants single payer."

Q: Will people with pre-existing conditions be able to get insurance?

TRUMP: Yes. Now, the new plan is good. It's going to be inexpensive. It's going to be much better for the people at the bottom, people that don't have any money. We're going to take care of them through maybe concepts of Medicare. Now, some people would say, "that's not a very Republican thing to say." That's not single payer, by the way. That's called heart. We gotta take care of people that can't take care of themselves.

One of the biggest challenges Trump faces is that about about 20 million people today have health coverage because of the Affordable Care Act, according to the Department of Health and Human Services. The uninsured rate hit an all-time low of 8.9 percent this year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

An analysis of Trump's plan by The Commonwealth Fundestimates it would increase the number of people who lack health insurance by as many as 25 million, and increase the federal budget by as much as $41 billion. That's because much of Trump's plan involves giving tax breaks to encourage people to buy insurance while taking away the requirement to buy insurance — a mandate embedded in Obamacare.

increase the number of people who lack health insurance by as many as 25 million, and increase the federal budget by as much as $41 billion....  Brilliant ...

Edited by cristinew

I find these numbers interesting.

Hillary R. Clinton    Democratic     59,814,018 total votes

Donald J. Trump    Republican     59,611,678

Barack H. Obama  Democratic      65,446,032

W. Mitt Romney     Republican      60,589,084

Barack H. Obama   Democratic     69,456,897

John S. McCain      Republican     59,934,814

I think you're right. Up until this election Trump has been a life long Democrat.

That, coupled with the fact that he can't actually do most of the things he promised since they aren't within the scope of the Presidents power and has never actually articulated a plan as to how he will accomplish anything, is going to leave quite a few of the cretins who supported him disappointed.

I'm happy that Clinton wasn't elected but I'm very sad that Trump was. The fact that these two execrable people were even considered for the office of President disturbs me greatly. This is truly a dark and sad time for our country.

I found it very telling that not a single Trump or Clinton supporter could give me a rationale for choosing their candidate without mentioning the other. There was not a single reason to vote for either based on their merits.

So your saying almost 50% of the U.S are cretans?

I honestly wouldnt expect that from you.

I find these numbers interesting.

Hillary R. Clinton    Democratic     59,814,018 total votes

Donald J. Trump    Republican     59,611,678

Barack H. Obama  Democratic      65,446,032

W. Mitt Romney     Republican      60,589,084

Barack H. Obama   Democratic     69,456,897

John S. McCain      Republican     59,934,814

The black vote didnt show up!  If the black vote would have shown up,  We would have our 1st woman prez!

Peace

Hillary lost white women.  53% of white women voted for Trump.

Plus the fact the turnout was way down.

Republicans cap out at about 60million.

A lot of people stayed home.

Michigan and Wisconsin tried to tell the country that Hillary cant win here during the primary.  *shrug*

Im thinking bernie would have won had he got the primary!

Peace

Un college educated white people, who used to make a lot of money at their jobs, now need a college education to make the same money. They want their old jobs back. But the world has moved on. 

there are a ton of construction jobs,  builders cant find enough workers, it has been that way for quite a while, I worked with my hands and mind, I had to get every job I ever have done,  I had to sell my product (me) and give estimates and do the work, if people want to work they can find work. maybe not college educated work, the skilled trades are paying well, even in my town construction companys have help wanted in the want adds, no experience needed but would help!

People are afraid to get their hands dirty, millinials are spoiled bratts!

I never had a problem finding work, do I wish I went to college hell yea!  but I didnt, I used my hands and back to feed my family and pay my bills!

you all know my old man is a retired cop (86) alot of his cop friends went to school to be cpa's lol, alot of them did taxes at tax time, even my cousin and nephew both went to college for cpa, they are both cops, one my nephew is a daytona beach cop, and my cousin just retired with a Lt pension from the same place my pops retired, st.clair shores, macomb county!

You cant always get what you want,,,but if you try some times you get what you need oh yea!

Peace