New Patient Card Wait-Time

Humple

Hello, all! I am yet another long-time lurker, first-time poster. I am brand new to the program (as of today my hard card is in-hand), and I did a LOT of Googling to find out the average wait time after submitting your application; I thought it might be helpful for some other new patients-in-waiting to have a recent testimonialvon the topic.

Doctor appointment: 10/24/16

Mailed application: 10/24/16 (uncertified)

Personal check cashed: 10/27/16

Hard card arrived: 11/9/16

Much quicker than I expected! Maybe LARA is finally getting it together? Or maybe I'm just fortunate.

Anyway, glad to be joining this community of free thinkers.

Hello, all! I am yet another long-time lurker, first-time poster. I am brand new to the program (as of today my hard card is in-hand), and I did a LOT of Googling to find out the average wait time after submitting your application; I thought it might be helpful for some other new patients-in-waiting to have a recent testimonialvon the topic.

Doctor appointment: 10/24/16

Mailed application: 10/24/16 (uncertified)

Personal check cashed: 10/27/16

Hard card arrived: 11/9/16

Much quicker than I expected! Maybe LARA is finally getting it together? Or maybe I'm just fortunate.

Anyway, glad to be joining this community of free thinkers.

Welcome to the forum. Back in the day, many of us waited MONTHS to get a card. The excuse from MDCH and later LARA was that their printer was broken. Suddenly, a few years later the MMMJ program had an excess of funds, enough to give grants to LEOs.

Thanks to all for the words of welcome! I've done my homework and the crap you all have gone through is just outrageous. Here's hoping for an even more rapid shift in the mindsets of the American people. Now that we have a few more states on board with medical/recreational, maybe federal descheduling will happen sooner. It's bound to happen someday; the will of the people can only be denied for so long before something breaks.