Schuette

Wasn't it the Lansing mayor who ran against Schuette last time, now he wants caregivers/patients who grow to register with the city? That is if his proposal is approved.

I vote for person instead of the party.

Governor race. Snyder ran against the D Shauer and won. I didn't vote for Snyder. See; http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2014/governor/mi/michigan_governor_snyder_vs_schauer-3506.html

Schuette will run this time because Snyder is term limited out in 2018. 

I want to see who will commit to not having Schuette as our next governor.

I want to make it nice and simple, way ahead of time. So there's no waffling later on. 

If anyone needs any background on Schuette, to make your choice, we will be very happy to fill in the blanks about him.

This is a round up of dedicated marijuana activists that vote that way. 

Stand up and be counted.

I vote for person instead of the party.

Let's make this one about our favorite issue, marijuana rights. Most of us have seen the 15 pages of marked up version of the original MMM Act and what Schuette wanted.  We got to see it in his own handwriting. There's no mistaking a prohibitionist and Bill Schuette is a prohibitionist and proud enough about it to really let us know. 

We should start compiling all his corrupt practices and waste of tax dollars if a campaign against him is going to be successful. Not just what we don't like but things that the Puritans who make up his support base don't like.

There should be plenty of material available. Start putting it out on social media so the public becomes aware of what he actually does, not what his campaign says he does.

http://www.metrotimes.com/detroit/politics-and-prejudices-scary-bill-schuette/Content?oid=2376694

Just Schuette.  Focused like a laser. We don't care what party he's in. This is an all inclusive mission. He's not going to be the next Governor of Michigan. He's made it clear he's against medical marijuana and legalization. 

My problem with Schitte is that he doesn't follow the will of the people who elected him, on lots of issues.  He was elected to uphold the law, not write it, but once he became the top lawyer in MI, he then started thinking he could interpret the law how he wanted it to be.  Well, his job was to uphold the laws, not create them. 

I am 100% against Shitte in 2018 and all other Republicans, and some democrats.  I wish I lived in a much higher democratic area, I'd run for Senate. :o