Medical Mj Stolen During Armed Robbery In Sanilac County

bax

http://www.wnem.com/story/33708739/two-men-arrested-in-connection-with-armed-robbery

MINDEN TOWNSHIP, MI – The Sanilac County Sheriff’s Office is working jointly with the Huron County Sheriff’s Office on an Armed Robbery that occurred Friday, November 11th, 2016 at 8:30pm.

Sanilac Central Dispatch received the initial 9-1-1 call at approximately 1:20am on Saturday, November 12th, 2016 from the homeowner advising that three men who were at his residence at that time were robbed by three males in ski masks and advised that one of the suspects held the three victims at gun point.

The homeowner was not home at the time of the robbery and called after he returned home. An undisclosed amount of money and medical marijuana were stolen from the residence.

Edited by bax

If your growing its not a good idea to let your place be the hangout spot if that indeed is how this went down not enough info to tell .

Ever since ive been growing only those in my inner circle of people id die for are allowed on my property that way if rippers do hit me there's a short list of suspects  .

ya  word gets around, be on the low, very  low down.. trust no one, cause a random converstation could end up with you being a target,.,. even my patients only got a box number.. and a burner phone number... And there  it shows don't leave home or the grow..lol well its been said that your tied to your grow,,. well........... I never have company over someone puils in the drive, i know there a potential antagonist.

Edited by Willy

2014 there were over 10,000 robberies in Michigan.

Robbery is the taking or attempting to take anything

of value under confrontaonal circumstances from

the care, custody, or control of a person or persons

by force, threat of force, or violence and/or by

putting the victim in fear of immediate harm.

In 2014 there were over 35,000 Forced entry burglaries in Michigan.

In 2014 there were over 7,000 burglary without forced entry.

It happens a lot in Michigan.  I do not think there is any increased targeting because of Cannabis.  Patients and caregivers targeted for crimes same as anyone else.  People break in to steal your computer, TV's or anything of value.