Patients Are Organizing A Protest For Friday, Dec. 2, At The Plainfield Township Hall On Belmont Avenue.

bax

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/local/patients-protest-raid-at-marijuana-dispensaries/358885543

PLAINFIELD TOWNSHIP, MICH. - Some West Michigan medical marijuana patients say they now must travel all the way to Ann Arbor or Detroit to get their medicine.

That’s because this week, members of the Kent Area Narcotics Enforcement Team raided and closed three dispensaries in Plainfield Township where they say the drug was sold illegally.

Plainfield Township has an ordinance prohibiting medical marijuana dispensaries. But, patients say dispensaries in Kent County get more police attention than anywhere else in the state -- and they want to know why.

“It seems odd to me that only in select areas of Michigan do dispensaries get shut down,” says medical marijuana user Theo, who declined to give his last name. “There have been several in Kent County shut down for no apparent reason. People need it.”

Medical marijuana patients are organizing a protest for Friday, Dec. 2, at the Plainfield Township Hall on Belmont Avenue.

The Kent County Sheriff's Department did not respond to a request for their reaction to the claims by the medical marijuana patients.

(© 2016 WZZM)

If I called myself a dispensary would I get to have no rules and when the prosecutor found out about me would he warn me for months about the rules? Or would he do me like the caregiver around the block from me who thought he had no rules? That caregiver got snuck up on after the trashman found some scraps in his trash, they sent in the task force with hoods on without any warning. I didn't see anyone protesting and I think him and his wife were much worse victims than these dispensaries. Bring those protesters to caregivers' trials and I will join you. Dispensaries that have been warned repeatedly? Not so much ...

Edited by Restorium2

Man your a jerk in every thread, you think your the top advocate for mmj & you set the standard others should strive for. How bout stoop bein an azz, settle the f uk down, come together with others & organize something, quit bein an idiot with the name calling, I've seen admin ban people for much less, you must be very special to the boss.

Man your a jerk in every thread, you think your the top advocate for mmj & you set the standard others should strive for. How bout stoop bein an azz, settle the f uk down, come together with others & organize something, quit bein an idiot with the name calling, I've seen admin ban people for much less, you must be very special to the boss.

Yup, not a faker like you. Why do you come here again? Refresh me. 

You don't know anything about me. You are cracking me up! You've done so much my azz, you havnt done anything that has meant anything. Your just some little scared man whackin away on his keyboard like a tough guy. I used to come here to speak with like minded people about cultivation & preparation of medicine. Now I just come on here to laugh at you.

You don't know anything about me. You are cracking me up! You've done so much my azz, you havnt done anything that has meant anything. Your just some little scared man whackin away on his keyboard like a tough guy. I used to come here to speak with like minded people about cultivation & preparation of medicine. Now I just come on here to laugh at you.

I am one of the only people that has done anything.

You don't have to believe me.  People know.

You just run away little kid.  I already know you haven't done anything because I am there and I know and see who is there doing at least something. It isn't you.

So either run away and point fingers, or get off you arse and actually do something.

You have no clue what Malamute and CPU have done for patients in Michigan.

I've never taken my concerns to Lansing. But I've taken our position to local officials...twp supervisor, state senator, and state rep.

Rather than criticize mal and others, how about taking your anger to your local officials. In my experience, they actually listen. Give it a try.

Exactly Highlander.  It matters.

Just do something to help. That is all I want.

I don't have the time to organize or inspire anymore. I just don't.

Seriously people,.... look in a mirror.  Don't even respond to me. Take a little self reflection.

What have you done to protect MMMAct?

Posting here doesn't matter. 

What have you done? What do you feel you could have done or do?

I am not joking in the slightest even teeny tiniest bit about it being VERY easy to go and talk to your or anyones legislator or government official etc.

And if you don't do it,... pretty much no one else will for you.  I can literally name names on one hand.

Think about it.

get active. Don't use my voice. Don't yell.

Just tell the truth to people.  It isn't harmful. It helps me. Please leave me alone to be sick and try to live a decent quality of life.

Boom.

Please. Do something. My time grows small. 

Here, I posted this in the other thread.

This was an email call from Representative Jeff Irwin. TODAY!  The ONE guy who actually supports us. Truly truly supports us.

Did you even do what he asked?  He is begging you.

It looks like the landlords' lobbyists and Sen Jones are making another run at amending the MMMA during lame duck.

If you recall, this bill would put landlord/tenant law into the MMMA and make it easier for landlords to evict patients. 

The bill requires a 3/4ths majority and, in the past, enough Dems were standing against this (with a couple R's). However, lame duck is crazy and I see the lobbyists for the landlords pulling members off the floor to pitch this bill. 

If you can call your Representative and let them know that you oppose this bill because it will put sick people out of a home, please do. The law already has ways to evict people who violate leases and/or harass their neighbors with loud noises or clouds of odiferous smoke. 

We don't want to pollute the MMMA with a clause for landlords. Make a call. Call all of them if you can.

Regards,
Jeff