Questions About The New Laws....

BigTree44

I guess I'm confused. If I buy the land and it's already zoned agricultural. Does the zoning change when I put a structure on it?

Nope. But an indoor warehouse grow doesn't automatically fit into agra zoning everywhere. You suggested buying some land that is agra zoned and throwing up a pole barn to grow for a dispensary. I'm warning you that it might not work like you are planning. Might be better to use industrial or commercially zoned land depending on the location. 

Nope. But an indoor warehouse grow doesn't automatically fit into agra zoning everywhere. You suggested buying some land that is agra zoned and throwing up a pole barn to grow for a dispensary. I'm warning you that it might not work like you are planning. Might be better to use industrial or commercially zoned land depending on the location.

But the bill says industrial or agricultural. Otherwise I would buy a commercial property

It's frustrating. I'm trying to get ahead of the game but no one knows anything yet.

Did Pinconning Twp. actually approve of a marijuana ordinance or are they discussing?

I could only find board meeting minutes on the site, no planning commission info. Other than a comment about medical marijuana.

A lot of townships are discussing the new laws.

• 2 weeks later...

I just read the Pinconning Twp. ordinance and they included caregiver's into the ordinance. A lot of rules that go against the mmma rules. Not sure how to post on this site, but go to Pinconning township.com and then to

planning commission and then ordinance # 17-01.

Maybe someone else can post the ordinance or the section about caregivers?

Edited by blackhorse

you can either believe the case law in ter beek v wyoming, or you can continue to worry about these ordinances.

note that i'm just about 100% sure they will amend the MMMA to allow ordinances against caregivers and patients in the future.

Edited by bax

This is an ordinance bought and paid for by those that would harm caregivers that anonymously service their five patients. 

We know it's illegal and pointless. It's propaganda to scare caregivers into flushing themselves out of cover and trading what they have for ???????????. 

Our best tool to fight this is to just keep telling it like it is.

Talking points for these folks and their meetings;

They have no ground to stand on.

They should be ashamed of being so ignorant of the law.

What, do you think we are that stupid? Quit trying to use BS propaganda to fuuck us over.

When the smoke and mirrors gang starts their smoke machine we need to keep it real simple. Reduce everything to it's least common denominator. A one liner that expresses everything;

The most important thing is the anonymous legal grow.

That's the only real thing about the MMMA. It's what the whole thing stands on. It's our foundation. Without that you have nothing.