Clubs

GregS

That is the biggest con going, that something is going to happen soon.

And i also believe that something is going to happen also and its going to be BIG and will be against caregivers Leo doesn't want anyone to grow their own cannabis that is my own opinion

lol It's going to be really BIG!!!! 

bs Like they can sneak up on us. We would see them coming for years. They got nothing. 

In otherwords,... hire ten people for ten clubs and figure out how to fund $1,000/month to run all those clubs.

If it works, the funding will increase via further donations.

I think back to all the things done here on this web site over the years to help medical marijuana. It's been a constant propaganda war. Day after day we get attacked from all sides. If anyone should get paid for their time and trouble I think the folks that donate their time every day to make things right here should be paid. 

Best club I've seen recently is the OMS Dabhouse in Detroit. Hundreds if not thousands of members and they pay a ten dollar cover charge to enter. Of course medicating is allowed as is vending(for a fee). Food and beverages to be had, Doctor is in every Sunday for $75. Now that is a club that will stick around.

Best club I've seen recently is the OMS Dabhouse in Detroit. Hundreds if not thousands of members and they pay a ten dollar cover charge to enter. Of course medicating is allowed as is vending(for a fee). Food and beverages to be had, Doctor is in every Sunday for $75. Now that is a club that will stick around.

Pharmers market?

Do they make copies of our cards and ids?

Nightclub with dabs and docs. Does it have a DJ or live music? 

I really hope this comes to fruition, we need these clubs so we can organize & socialize face to face. Unfortunately I have heard this battle cry before with no results. Is this just an idea, or do you truly have a plan?

I have thoughts to run things as a non profit, pulling together the people necessary for that. Along with that things would necessarily be flexible while the groundwork is laid. It's entirely a business start up, and I have worked and enjoyed them in my working life in both the private and public sectors.

Edited by GregS