Daily Dose

its interesting to me to see the vast majority of people commenting in this thread are listing their use being defined by their most listed limiting factor.... money.

:wacko:

i feel like the question every one is answering is more like - how much cannabis can you afford to use?

a better question might be- how much cannabis might you use to reduce or eliminate your symptoms if cost was not the limiting factor?

for me..

some days i dont use any cannabis until later in the day...

some days i wake and bake...

some days i smoke 10 - 12 grams

most days i smoke 2 - 4

some days i vape extract 15 - 20 times per waking hour (every 45 - 90 minutes typically depending on my symptoms)

my discomfort tends to come in waves so i medicate until its resolved.

some days i feel better than other days...

If cost were not a limiting factor, I'd be juicing raw leaf and bud.  So theoretically, I could go through a fully mature plant (1 lb?) a month.

But the fact that I can only get small amounts of dry product on the black market means that my treatment and dosage are not what I would prefer.

• 2 weeks later...

I know some patients that go through like 3 grams a month as well. Heck, I know one that goes through like 4 grams every 6 months.  Heh.

Wide range.

Eggzactly! (My spell check loves that!)

I use maybe 3 1/2 grams a month. I guess that's why I can't keep a CG? lol

I do use an ounce when I make coconut oil....for cookies.

I'll just be going to a dispensary from now on. I still have several grams of Gorilla Glue and a few grams of Green Crack. I just need a bigger selection for different ailments.

Some strains for the daytime and some for the evening. Leg pain and sleep issues. Whichever strain works the best.  

Eggzactly! (My spell check loves that!)

I use maybe 3 1/2 grams a month. I guess that's why I can't keep a CG? lol

I do use an ounce when I make coconut oil....for cookies.

I'll just be going to a dispensary from now on. I still have several grams of Gorilla Glue and a few grams of Green Crack. I just need a bigger selection for different ailments.

Some strains for the daytime and some for the evening. Leg pain and sleep issues. Whichever strain works the best.  

So you are saying it's much easier to get a dispensary to break the law than a caregiver. Kind of a crazy situation, hearing that a caregiver will not break the rules, has to follow them, and a dispensary will commit a felony to make the profit off selling 3.5 grams a month to a strange patient not connected to them through the registry. You would think it would be the other way around. Goes to show you that caregivers have more common sense than a dispensary owner. 

Glad someone 'll take care of them. 3.5gr a month users deserve access just like anyone else. Kudos to the caregivers at Farmers Mkts., dispensaries and the black mkt for picking up the slack in the MMMA interpretations and helping people I personally wouldn't step outside of the law to help myself.