Medical Marijuana By The Numbers

bobandtorey

Medical marijuana by the numbers

• Registered medical marijuana users: 244,125
  • Registered caregivers: 40,702
  • Estimated sales with new medical marijuana regulations: $711 million
  • Estimated tax revenues with new law: $21 million
  • Number of plants for each class of medical marijuana growers: up to 500; up to 1,000; up to 1,500
  • Product yield for single marijuana plant: Depending on the strain, 2 ounces to 2 pounds.
  • Price: $8 to $20 per gram, which would translate into a range of $448 to $18,140 worth of finished product from one marijuana plant.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/25/medical-marijuana-numbers/99487788/

The State is counting the $$$$$$$$ already 

I am hoping we can finally just be left the fuk alone. ------- I agree thats all i've ever wanted also i kust think the worst is yet to come because of the new Laws put in place those Law's will have to make it though the Court system Imho

It's only my Opinion 

Bob

I see what you mean about the new law going through the courts. That would be because of the people who want to use the new laws will be challenged in court often because of all those inspections and cameras on their grows. When we have new laws people have misconceptions about how they will get rich and powerful from them in all kinds of creative ways. We have seen this before and we will see it again. Over and over. I'm going to stick with the original model and have no worries. As much as I have spelled out the problems with grows not being anonymous from the public, it's going to be hard to feel sorry for people who wanted to argue about it, went ahead with a dumb plan, and get displayed by the courts as an example.  

Thanks  Restorium2

When we have new laws people have misconceptions about how they will get rich and powerful 

Well i feel like its not going to be those kinds of people that will get hit it will be some poor sick person that will take to biggest hit ?

Because there's not much risk and penalties for those of us staying with the original model. If you are under 12 plants and 2.5 ounces, with a documented sickness condition, what's going to happen to you? We are bulletproof. We wouldn't be the big juicy target a huge grow is going to be. I think that really sums it up and should put the sick at ease. 

• Registered medical marijuana users: 244,125
  • Registered caregivers: 40,702

for the older stats, you can see how the program is coming along

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/44629-new-stats-registry-id-cards-issued-for-fiscal-year-2014/

in 09/30/2015 there were 182,091 active registered patients [7]

in 6/01/2016 there were 203,889 registered medical marijuana patients [8]

in 9/20/2016 there were 211,000 registered medical marijuana patients [9]

Because there's not much risk and penalties for those of us staying with the original model. If you are under 12 plants and 2.5 ounces, with a documented sickness condition, what's going to happen to you? We are bulletproof. We wouldn't be the big juicy target a huge grow is going to be. I think that really sums it up and should put the sick at ease. 

We are bulletproof ?   And should put the sick at ease,?

So sorry Man i just can't think the way you do my PTSD won't let me i guess

We are bulletproof ?   And should put the sick at ease,?

So sorry Man i just can't think the way you do my PTSD won't let me i guess

You make yourself in a position of strength by paying attention to things happening all around you. Empower yourself with knowledge to overcome your irrational fears. Once you are in this position of strength don't let any fakeness BS slip in and mess you up. And do your best to help others get into their position of strength. Then you have a growing group of strong people working together for a common good.